𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞."

So me and Bakugou have been training together everyday. To be honest I like it as after the training we used to eat together and I had fun.

We also got closer , we are friends now. I guess. Come on this guy is really confusing. He will be like "we aren't friends." but when he is upset he will be like "we are friends."

I remember the past week that we cooked at my house and he was kind of upset. When we sat down and ate he just asked me if we are friends.

I blinked twice and I chuckled replying with a "if you consider me as your friend then I guess we are friends." That's what I said and he hummed in response.

Also I had found some ways to activate
my other quirk like when I am scared , mad , stressed and sad by moving my hand and leg. I can let out rocks in regular sizes and I am training to make my rocks bigger.

Me and Shota still haven't talk since the day we argued in class. He is the one that has to apologise not that I care. I didn't do anything wrong.
MOTHERFUCKER I AM JUST A YOUNG STUDENT.

About Todoroki we aren't even talking just sending him death glares. He is acting like me when I was 13. People really were bullying me for not having parents.

So today I was stressed a little. I knew I could do it.

We were at the 1-A waiting room sitting on small groups at the tables while we were discussing. I was talking with Tsu and Ochako about the festival.

"I'm so excited! What about you Yn?" I awkwardly smiled.

"Uhm mixed feelings."

"EVERYONE , ARE YOUR PREPARATIONS COMPLETE? WE ARE SET TO ENTER IN NO TIME" Iida stop yelling please...

"Midoriya. On an objective basis I think I'm above you in terms of practical strength. All Might's eyes are on you. I will beat you." I facepalmed and I sat with Kaminari who is funny in situations like these.

"What kind of declaration is this from one of the strongest kids in class?" I laughed and Bakugou was so with us TOLD US TO SHUT UP.

"It would be normal if he was talking to you Yn , but at Midoriya?" I rolled my eyes and as I stood to head with Iida outside but Todoroki called me too.

"Same goes on you too Yn." everyone went dead silent. I slowly turned at him and I was mad.

"Todoroki believe me or not you won't beat me." I said with my arms crossed glaring.

"Oh? So the rivalry is continued."

I ignored and we all headed at the outside field.

Aizawa and Presenting Mic where the presenters while Midnight was announcing the events. As always Mineta and Kami judged Midnight's outfit , even Tokoyami did. I mean if I was a boy I would have said the same-no I wouldn't sexualise her. She is hot.

Midnight called Baku to come at the stage to say something. The only thing I know is that he will embarrass us.

"I just wanna say , I am gonna win" and with that everyone started booing at him as I facepalmed and started shouting.