𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜 𝐰𝐚𝐫 | 𝐦𝐜𝐲𝐭

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜 𝐰𝐚𝐫 | 𝐦𝐜𝐲𝐭

❝ THE DISCS DON'T MATTER, TOMMY! ❞

❝ IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE ❞

𝐦𝐜𝐲𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 + 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

➨ mostly fem/nb pronouns

𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 2/27/21

𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝: 5/27/21

𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲: -sleepinggogy

𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫: found on pinterest

𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

➨ white background

➨ any font you like

𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: yes

𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: minishoyo

𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: zorignify

𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐬

✿ anything out of my comfort zone is a no-go. this is a reminder that as a writer that i have boundaries, as well as the people i am writing about. however, chapters will have possible trigger warnings listed.

✿ any imagine or preference about minors (such as tommy, tubbo, ranboo, and purpled) will be platonic!

✿ be specific with requests and give me time to write them

✿ i may not write every request, but i will try to!

𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

☆ be specific on who you want me to write about. if you don't have a specific person in mind, you can allow me to write it for whoever i think the imagine fits best with.

☆ try to give a general idea of what's going on. don't just say something along the lines of "sapnap and y/n go to the beach", i will not write based on that.

☆ give details! (please)

☆ include the preferred pronouns. although, i am most comfortable writing she/her, she/they, or they/them, and prefer to write with those.

☆ include if it's platonic or not, if it isn't included in your description, ill figure it out based on what the imagine is.

☆ if i do get to your request keep in mind that i do have to write it and it may take a bit!

𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

➷ these are pretty easy to request. :)

➷ all you have to do is give me an idea (which will be written for all of them instead of for a specific person)

➷ you can request if you want me to go into more detail with the preferences such as asking to be written as a short preference (100-999 words total) or larger preference (with 1,000+ words)

➷ there are also word counts for every single part of a preference and then the total (ex: underwriting a persons part, the word count will be said, but it doesn't include the top where i wrote who its for. the word count is strictly the word count for whats under the person's name:p)

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐚

➨ requests are now closed!