XXXI - Jisoo

Don't forget to vote and comment!

***

"Everything was just perfect, Jisoo," Chaeyoung gushed over her honeymoon through the phone speaker, I giggled at her cuteness

"Everything was just perfect, Jisoo," Chaeyoung gushed over her honeymoon through the phone speaker, I giggled at her cuteness. "We should meet up sometime, there's just so much I need to tell you!"

I nodded, strolling passed multiple aisles of the local grocery store. Apparently Chaeyoung and her wife were back in Seoul and getting back on track with their jobs, despite my cousin wanting to runaway with Jennie on another honeymoon— she did admit that she missed me.

"We should, I'll give you a call once I go over my schedule," I responded, smiling fondly. "I've gotten really busy, now that the girls debuted."

"Ah yes!" Chaeyoung exclaims from the other end of the phone. "I watched it! I watched their MCountdown debut online and just, wow. Just wow."

I began to laugh at how she was rendered speechless. "What? Did they do bad?"

"What? No! No way, they were amazing! I have a feeling that those girls are gonna make it big. And the new choreography," Chaeyoung let's out a dreamy sigh. "It was beautiful, Lisa did splendid with the new choreography!"

The default smile that was on my face slowly dropped down at the mention of Lisa. I haven't seen her in days, her phone has been off which meant I wasn't able to get through and I couldn't even make it to her house due to all the reporters outside.

I just didn't understand why people were bringing up her home country as if it's a bad thing, so what if she wasn't Korean but resided here? That's what I thought at first when I heard the rumours, but then I heard the real rumors that caused the main uproar and honestly, I didn't care about it.

Lisa's safety matters more and she's also a self independent dancer, she doesn't have a big major agency to back her up and rid her of these malicious remarks. I already made an appointment to speak with my father about it, he couldn't back away if I mention that the girl's debut could get effected if he doesn't handle it.

But first, I needed Lisa's approval.

"Say, Chaeyoung...?"

"Hmmm?"

I slowed down my pace as I walked, focusing more on my choice of words. "Has Lisa, contacted you or Jennie? Like recently."

While Chaeyoung hum out in deep thought, I picked up my gaze from the ground and that's when my eyes land on the dancer that I've been looking her. Despite her body being covered in a black overcoat, a bucket hat, a mask and even sunglasses— I could recognize her anyway.

"No, she hasn't called or texted recently," Chaeyoung finally spoke. "Why do you ask?"

It seems to appear that Chaeyoung was oblivious to what's been going on and I didn't have time to explain anything to her. With my eyes locked onto Lisa's figure, I begin to make my way towards her with fast strides.

"Don't worry, I'll call you back." I say, ending the call before I could receive a farewell from her, as well.

As I neared the let section of the grocery store, where Lisa was at; I began to walk more slowly and quietly. Not wanting to scare her away in thinking I'm a reporter or curious citizen.

I stopped in my steps behind, pursing my lips. "Lisa?"