Epilogue

Malfoy Manor was filled with people on that morning of June. Guests arrived every second, all of them dressed formally, and it seemed like they would never stop coming. They didn't venture in the Manor, though. They walked through the iron gates of the Manor, passed by Draco's purely white peacocks that seemed to be supervising the visitors before walking down a path in between willows to the back of the Manor, where the garden was.

Hundreds of chairs had been set in the vast space of the garden in a meadow with willows all around. Draco Malfoy was talking to all newcomers, a wide smile on his lips as he stood in his black, elegant suit. His son, Scorpius, was standing beside him, a slightly dimmer smile on his lips as he greeted the numerous guests, accepting their compliments on his attire with a well-practiced charming smile. He kept looking around, and so did most of the guests.

The person they were all waiting for though was deep in the Manor, in one of the massive guest rooms. She was twirling in front of the mirror with a small smile, admiring the beauty of her lacy white gown. Two more women were in the room with her, watching her with wide smiles as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Isabelle Demont smiled down at her wedding dress as she moved to the side and ran her hands down her abdomen, admiring the way it fit her. She twirled once again with a smile, raising her hands up to make sure her bun had not been ruined by her twirling before facing her two bridesmaids.

"How do I look?"

"Stunning as always," Hailey spoke up, a soft smile on her lips as she examined her closely. "You said the earrings are new?"

"Yeah," she nodded as she looked at the mirror once again, this time to admire the silver earrings with the diamonds and sapphires. "Scorpius bought them about a week ago for my birthday but just gave them to me. He never told me how expensive they were."

"Expensive or not, they are beautiful," Rose added herself in the conversation as she smoothed down the front of her bridesmaid's white dress before looking up at her again. "You still have to wear that wreath or whatever it is."

"I thought Cassidy was bringing it?"

"She was," Hailey said as Rose nodded in agreement, "she is going to be here soon, I think."

Isabelle simply smiled down at her dress. Going dress-shopping with her father-in-law and her mother hadn't sounded all that great at first until she had actually realised Draco had a good taste. It seemed like it had been the right decision, taking him with her.

"Sorry I was late!" Cassidy barged in the room, the wreath and a small black box in her arms. "I wasn't expecting to have Draco - wow."

Her eyes widened as soon as she spotted Isabelle, a huge smile forming on her lips as she turned to Hailey and Rose. "How did you manage to fix her make-up in ten minutes?"

"We can't just reveal our secrets now," Rose shrugged as Hailey smirked.

"Magic, Cassidy. You might wish to get acquainted with it."

Rolling her eyes at Hailey, Cassidy walked over to Isabelle and offered her a wide smile as she reached up to place the wreath of flowers on her head. "Having you wear a light pink lipstick was definitely a good idea."

"Thank you."

"And the eyeshadow is also good, who decided to use that shade of beige?"

"Rose-"

"Excellent," she cut in with a grin. She looked over her once more before letting out a laugh. "Such a pity you are still short."

Isabelle let out a huff. "Were you expecting me to wear heels, Cassidy?"