Chapter 53

Charlotte P.O.V

As I look around at all of my friends as we are cramped into a van driving to the hotel a smile spreads across my face. The bachelorette and bachelor parties are in three days and the weddings is in six. The count down is on. The last month and half has been crazy. Planning the wedding took so much time. Between that and Niall I have barely had any time to myself. I'm not complaining though. Planning the wedding was fun and it definitely made me want to get married. I think I will keep feeling like this until the wedding is over and we are on our way back home to Connecticut. I have had to bite my tongue around Niall a couple times. I have just wanted to blurt out 'let's plan a wedding!' I don't want to get married yet, but I want to plan it.

It doesn't help that Niall has been so great. We are basically living together. We sleep at my place for a couple days and then we sleep at his place. Niall and I now get along so well. Once what was so hard is now so easy. We are in synch with each other. I love our relationship. If I was anyone else I would hate it. We are always holding hands and kissing. Niall is a very affectionate guy. I usually hate when guys are like that, but with Niall I can never get enough of him.

"Hey babe," Niall calls out to me from across the van. Harry and Beth thought it would be funny to separate us during the drive.

"Yeah?" I lean forward so I can see his face.

"When we get to the hotel let's have crazy loud sex." Niall says with a smirk.

Beth squeals, "ew."

I gasp and say, "Niall!"

"Wait a second. Our room is right next to yours, we will hear everything." Harry slowly turns his head to look at Niall.

"I know, Harold." Niall laughs as he speaks.

Harry shrugs and says, "won't bother me. Beth is a screamer."

I look over at Beth and she doesn't seem embarrassed at all.

"I don't know, Charlotte is-" just as Niall says my name I cut him off.

"Don't you say another word Niall Horan." I glare at him from across the van.

"Charlotte, you do know that we talk about this stuff when you aren't around." Louis says from the driver's seat.

"You better not," Eleanor says a little panicked.

"He does. They all do." Cheryl says with a voice full of amusement.

"How do you know that they do, Cheryl?" Beth asks while turning around to look at her.

"Liam tells me everything that the guys say. Do you want to know what they say?" Cheryl raises an eyebrow at us.

"Yes," Eleanor, Beth, and I say in unison.

"Okay. Harry says that Beth loves to be in control. Louis says that Eleanor loves to keep things simple. Lastly, Niall says that Charlotte orgasms like crazy." Cheryl says all of this matter of factly.

"Liam says that Cheryl makes him do all the work," Louis quickly yells.

The rest of the drive is quiet. I don't know about the other girls, but I'm embarrassed. I don't want Niall telling people about our sex life. I mean I knew he would talk about it to the guys, because that's what guys do, but I didn't know that they compared us to each other. Does Niall compare me to the other women he has slept with?

Once we get to the hotel and all break off to go to our rooms to get ready for dinner the silence continues between Niall and I. It's not uncomfortable silence, but Niall can tell that I'm upset. When we are unpacked and settled Niall turns to look at me.