chapter 47

^^it's definitely my favorite quote haha.

Charlotte P.O.V

"Please let me stay with you. I'm already here and it's almost two in the morning. I can't drive being this tired." Niall pouts and I have to bite my lip from laughing. He places his hands on my waist and pulls me towards him. I wrap my hands around his neck. "I'm also a little tipsy so I can't drive."

"You didn't drink anything tonight," I laugh at how cute Niall is being.

"Please, I promise to be good. I will sleep on the couch." Niall leans in and starts kissing my neck.

"Fine, you can stay." I roll my eyes at how easy I give in.

It's been a couple days since our coffee date and tomorrow morning I'm leaving for New York. All the girls are going dress shopping. Niall and I have gotten lunch together everyday, but other then that we haven't seen each other. Niall has been working all day everyday and I have been working the night shifts at the bar. He has offered to come sit at the bar while I work, but that would be too distracting. Tonight I let him come though since I will be gone all weekend. I got hit on a couple of times and surprisingly Niall didn't freak out. He got jealous, but he kept it under control. It was actually kind of cute. When my shift was over Niall offered to walk me upstairs and now here we are.

I open my door and we slowly walk inside. I drop my purse on the ground by the door. Niall looks at it for a second and then smiles at me.

"That's a tripping hazard, you know." He points at the purse and shakes his head.

"My apartment, my rules." I stick my tongue out at Niall.

He takes two steps to close the small distance between us. He wraps his arms around my waist and then smirks at me.

"I know of a better use for that tongue," Niall whispers to me.

"Hey, you said that you were going to be good." I accuse him.

Niall puts his hands up in surrender and slowly backs away.

"Sorry, I will just stay on the couch and keep my thoughts to myself." He walks over to the couch and sits down.

I walk over and sit down next to him. I smile and say, "I'm not tired."

"Me neither." Niall lays down and pushes me off the couch.

"Hey!" I jump up and get ready to smack Niall playfully.

He grabs my arm and pulls me down on top of him. After I wiggle around I finally get comfortable. I lay my head on his chest and I start to get sleepy. Niall starts to tickle my back and quietly hums.

"I thought you weren't tired." I say while looking at Niall. He has his eyes closed and looks like he could fall asleep any second.

"I lied," Niall quietly says.

"Well wake up, I want to talk." I start to tickle his stomach, but he grabs my hands to stop me.

"There is only one way to keep me awake." When Niall says this I can tell he is smirking. I look up at him and sure enough, he is smirking.

"We aren't even technically dating. I'm not having sex with you if we aren't official." What if he runs after we have sex?

"Why are you so into labeling things?" That is not what I wanted him to say.

I slowly get up and give Niall a quick kiss. I look down at him and say, "goodnight."

"Charlotte, are you mad?" Niall sits up and looks at me.