Best Friends or Best Lovers...

By Peanutcookies

Lola Hayden is totally in love with her best friend, Harry Styles. Of course, like in every other fairy tale... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One

Chapter Twelve

769 5 2
By Peanutcookies

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Twelve

Eleanor

A week after they lost the baby, Lola was finally allowed to go home. She hated hospitals so much, I really couldn't blame her for that. Hospitals scared the hell out of me too.

"Is she still sitting on the couch?" Dani asked me and I nodded. "Did she even had breakfast or lunch?" "Nope. Nothing. She got out of bed and sat down on the couch for like.. 6 hours already," We both sighed.

This was going on for already 2 weeks after she got released from the hospital. "Let's get her some food alright," "Nando's?" "Hell yeah!" I said happily, thanks to Niall we got addicted to Nando's.

We walked into the living room, facing Lola's crying face. "Put on some decent clothes, get ready cause were going out for food," Dani said trying to sound happy. Lola didn't answer so we kept trying, poking her and trying to make her laugh - nothing really helped.

I decided to call the boys but before I could hit the call button the bell rang.

Soon enough Niall ran inside, dropping a huge bag of Nando's in front of Lola's face. "You, now eat before I will put it in your mouth!" He snapped at her.

"Don't try Niall," The first three words in two weeks came out of her mouth. What was going on there?!

Niall

Whenever El and Dani were with their boys I'd sneak up to see Lola. I just was there for my new close friend. I didn't knew why but I felt more sorry than ever for her, I understood why she was being like this.

We talked for a few hours, we ate Nando's and played on our guitars. I was more helping her than Harry and she didn't mind I did.

"Lola eat it now!" I snapped at her, everyone was looking at us. "You will live! Not like the world is fading away, now c'mon and eat the damn chicken!" I began again.

"Thanks," She mumbled after she took a bite. I was pretty amazed that she actually listened to me in front of the others. The first time in two weeks..

Harry looked confused but got over it and took me alone to the kitchen. "What the heck is going on with you two!?" He snapped at me. "I am helping her, a thing YOU should do!" I yelled back, Lola meant a lot to me. She was like a little sister to me, like twins being best friends and having a lot of things in common.

"She doesn't listen to me dude! How can I help her if she doesn't listen?!" Harry yelled, she is stubborn how could he forget that? "Whatever mate, you should be thankful otherwise she would be death by now!" I said angrily and Harry's face got pale.

Yep bro you heard me. "Death..?" "She refuses to eat, without food you die you idiot!" I told him and saw some tears rolling down his face.

"Hazz?" Her weak voice behind us said and I looked around seeing an exhausted Lola standing in the doorway. "Niall is right..." Well gee, thanks?! "He helped me out a lot, don't get mad at him Hazz.." There was a fake smile on her face.

You could tell that already being miles away. "I'm sorry Niall.." Harry mumbled. "It's all right. I did what I could, things you probably wer-" Lola glared at me. "Sorry! Well ehm, it's all right! Just kiss already so things will be normal again," I said before leaving them in the kitchen.

Lola

A few days after the talk with Niall and Harry, shocking everyone I was still able to talk - they went out clubbing. I felt stupid for not going with them, I needed to try more to be alive. So I decided to call Harry.

"Baby girl, you missed me already?" Such a flirt. "Not really," I teased. "Could ya pick me up, I wanna go with you guys," I managed to say.

"Sure thing, will drop the others off at the club and come back for you," I smiled. "See you in a bit then," I hung up on him and got ready.

My brown curls were perfectly laying over my shoulders. I managed to zip myself into a black laced dress, that was quiet a job to put it on. I was wearing my black high heels, I'd probably be as tall as Harry is right now.

My eyelashes were long, black eyeliner and red lips made my look almost completed. The bell rang, I quickly put on some jewels and took my clutch with me.

Harry's eyes were almost falling out of his face. "Like what ya see love?" I said with a cheeky grin as he licked his lips. "You, my love, look smoking hot tonight!" I smiled. "Don't I always?" I flirted back.

"May I kiss you?" He blurted out. Since the hospital we didn't had our lovely make out scenes or long passionate deep kisses, just a few pecks on the cheeks or lips. "Can you?" I winked and he crashed his lips on mine.

He was about to take my dress off when he got a call. "Boobeaaar where the hell are you?!" Louis his voice sounded pretty blurry. "On our way, got distracted much," He said as I left a love bite in his neck.

"Don't make babies in my living room!" I heard Eleanor scream and Harry hung up, we started laughing. "Shall we?" "We shall love," I said with a smile.

"I will live right? I mean YOLO, I'm still young! Let's go get drunk at the club!" I said as we walked to his car. "That's my girl!" Smiling I sat down in his car.

I was trying.

~

I started with some shots with Louis, El and my boy before we went down to the dancefloor. Dani was there already with Liam, she was dancing around him and he was just "trying" to dance..

"If you like a thing you, should put a ring on it.." I sang while dancing with Harry, I like this song from Beyoncé. "I think I wanna marry you..!" He sang in my ear, well I wasn't that drunk yet but he clearly was.

"You're the one that I want!" Referring to Grease, I chuckled as he put his hands on my hips. "Tell the world were going home?" "Hell yeah. You're so drunk c'mon you," "SAY HELL YEAHH! This is love this is love this is lovehoveee!" I managed to get him off the dance floor, ready to leave but we got compromised.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! We got some VIPS in tha house! Put your hands together for Lola Hayden and Harry Styles!" Damn. Louis poked my arm, taking over Harry - he was almost knocked out.

"Come over here Lola. We know you have been trying out some mix, playing like a little DJ!" How on earth could he know that?! "Lola, go! I will take him, Dani, El and Zayn home. Niall and Liam will wait for you," He told me pushing me towards the DJ.

I jumped on his stage and gave the DJ a hug. "DJ Lola is in the house!" He gave me a set of headphones and a microphone. Act cool Lola. Nothing to be scared off.

"Let's get those people on the dance floor shall we?!" I yelled through the microphone. 'But on a beat would ya.' As soon as he put the music on I started singing. "Mix a little love, get them jumping. Yeah, yeah," I mean I just sang what popped up in my head. "This is for the girls coming from New York Citaah!" I just love singing so much.

Meanwhile my partner DJ started rapping some shit, I couldn't even listen to it cause it was so fast. "One step, three step. Come a little closer now. One step, three step, oh yeah.." I sang on the top of my lungs.

"Now all my ladies, move it to the front. Show them whatcha got," Yeah the lyrics sounded almost the same to one of the songs in Step Up.. I was a bit wasted, who cares?

There was a little dubstep, some house, some rapping from me and the DJ. HECK YEAH I RAPPED! "PARTY TIMEE LOLAA!'" Niall yelled when I got off the stage.

"All day. All night!" As I pulled Niall and Liam on the floor. "Show me those dance skills boys!" "Party hard!" I screamed when LMFAO came on, well not just a song a mix of some songs of them.

"SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKING!" Niall and I sang on the top of our lungs at the same time, making Liam laugh so hard that he almost peed himself.

Niall was trying to shuffle, Liam was trying to do like what the LMFAO-boys do in their music videos and I just couldn't help myself. "Noooo. That's all wrong. You boys are hopeless!" I showed him how to shuffle and do that thing what the LMFAO-boys do.

They are my dirty minded idols, I chuckled at myself. "Li-Li-ummm," "Yes Loli-li," "Get us a huge martini. Last drink before we go home. My legs are getting tired," I can take the alcohol very well, I wasn't drunk like Harry and we both drink the same stuff this night and I was still soberer then he was.

Is that even a word? Man I was to wasted to even think about that.

~

My legs were dying. "Li-Li-umm. Carry me?" I pouted and he shook his head. "You got legs ya know," "But they hurt!" I fake cried turning into Niall's his chest.

"Ni-Ni-aalll. Foodbear!" "Yes food princess," I threw my arms around him. "Carry me!" "Niall, let her walk. She haves feet for that," Liam told him but he ignored that.

"Thanks Ni-Ni," I whispered in his ear when he let me jump on his back. I took of my shoes holding them in one hand and handing my clutch over to Liam.

"Since when are you two so close?" Liam asked and I sighed. "Ni-Ni helped me a lot. Something what Harry supposed to do.." Niall pinched my ass, well I assume he thought it was my leg.. I was way too tired to say something about that.

"I'm gonna be okay," I mumbled, burring my face in Niall's neck and letting out some quiet sobs.. "Why can't we take a cab?" I whined after ten minutes of walking - I mean hanging on Niall's back.

"To get you two sober and I don't think there is a cab at four in the morning," Right.. Was it four in the morning already..?

Finally we got to our home. Niall let me down when we stood for my bedroom door. "Thanks Ni-Ni. I had a great time," I smiled and gave him a hug. "Good night food princess," I chuckled and opened my door, seeing that there was more than just one person in my bed.

I put the lights on, revealing my boy with his arms around a sleeping Louis. "For god's sake turn the light off.." Harry mumbled and I giggled.

"So you're cheating on me with the Tommo.. Alright then," I turned around prepared to leave. "Noo. Lolibear come back to me," He pouted and I let my heels fall on the ground.

Harry looked so cute when he woke up. "Did you had fun with Niall and Liam?" "Yeah. It was quite amusing seeing them trying to dance," I chuckled and he jumped out of bed, making his way to me.

"Can you zip me out of this dress? I am to tired," Harry rolled his eyes and unzipped my dress. "Do you mind that Louis is sleeping here? Otherwise I will wake him and dump him in El her bed," "No it's fine, if you lay between us it's okay," I yawned as he poked my shoulder. "C'mon I'm knackered,"

I turned off the lights and followed my boy to the bed. When I finally reached it, Harry already had put his arm around my waist pulling me close.

"I love you baby girl," He whispered, he kissed my belly and we both fell asleep fast. I had some nice dreams about him..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 92 16
Louis can't wait. His best friend Harry is finally coming back home after a long vacation trip. But what happens if Harry suddenly has a girlfriend...
3.8K 287 29
// THIS BOOK IS GOING THROUGH HEAVY EDITING// This was the first book I ever wrote when I was in 8th grade. It has a lot of mistakes in it. There are...
3.2K 203 38
I'm dangerously inlove with my bestfriend bummer is, he doesn't feel the same. ...
30.9K 831 29
Harry's life was perfect. Stunning girlfriend. Good friends. The picture perfect idea of his future after graduation. So when his mother uprooted his...