π–˜π–†π–‘π–›π–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ | π–π–Šπ–—π–’...

By kitkatgram

She was thought to be dead by her father and the whole world. They were all wrong. She wakes up from her slum... More

salvation
prologue
act 1. back from the dead
i. run, badger, run
ii. his little phoenix
iii. the descendants
v. the courage to let go
vi. sir sorting hat
vii. the bloody quill
viii. a dallas choice
ix. uncle aberforth
x. defense against umbridge
xi. ron the keeper
xii. reunited with rubeus
xiii. the day of the phoenix
xiv. tears of fawkes
xv. empty your mind
xvi. warmth in winter
xvii. the quibbler effect
xviii. the flight of the dumbledores
xix. seeing through illusions
xx. the prophecy of the heirs
act 2. pain from the memories
xxi. meet the dursleys
xxii. the old potioneer
xxiii. weasleys' wizard wheezes
xxiv. encounters
xxv. the welcoming feast
xxvi. potions masters
xxvii. ogden and the gaunts
xxviii. tryouts for teams
xxix. truths and secrets
xxx. albus and tom
xxxi. quidditch and gits
xxxii. hurting revelations
xxxiii. the slug club party
xxxiv. sacred blood
xxxv. the minister's plea
xxxvi. a tampered memory
xxxvii. poisoned mead
xxxviii. the payment of refusal
xxxix. a sneaky badger
xl. splitting the soul
xli. a boy's troubles
xlii. cave of curses
xliii. attack of the mark
xliv. the rage of the phoenix
xlv. goodbye, dumbledore
act 3. warmth from the heart
xlvi. the aftermath of the breakup
xlvii. 7 potters and a dumbledore
xlviii. persisting feelings
xlix. his final will
l. love lingers
li. a wrong landing
lii. captain wolf
liii. sir gellert
liv. fate now known
lv. onto the next journey
lvi. holding on
lvii. the deathly hallows
lviii. potterwatch
lix. captured and tortured
lx. the strong muggleborn
lxi. the risky robbery
lxii. the dumbledores' secrets
lxiii. the army's bravery
lxiv. snape's dismissal
lxv. the lost diadem
lxvi. the tragic fates
lxvii. harry the horcrux
lxviii. the fulfillment of the prophecies
lxix. choices and prices
lxx. an otter's grief
lxxi. farewell, hogwarts
lxxii. rise from the ashes
epilogue

iv. back to hogwarts

10.5K 442 102
By kitkatgram

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

And it was so. Deanna had acted as if nothing had happened the next day. She was all smiles and exchanged stories with everyone. She also met most members of the Order, and she became particularly close to Moody, Tonks and Remus. She listened to every story of theirs and the changes that happened during the past fifty years. She loved listening to the adventures of Harry, Ron and Hermione, the pranks of Fred, George and Ginny and the stories of Moody, Tonks, Sirius, Remus, Arthur and Molly during their school days. Deanna truly missed a lot, but she spent the past week learning about everything she could.

Today though was a special day. She would finally be back at Hogwarts. She did like it at 12 Grimmauld Place, but right now, she'd rather be at Hogwarts, which had always been her home. She had been borrowing clothes from Ginny, Hermione and Tonks for the past few days. To Deanna's relief, Molly had bought her some clothes for the meantime.

When she was all packed up, Deanna went down and smiled at them. "Good morning."

"Good morning, Deanna dear," said Molly, patting her cheek. "Albus will be here before lunch. Are you all packed up? "

"Yes, Molly," said Deanna, sniffing the food. "Is this Shepherd's pie? It smells fantastic."

"I'm glad you like it dear." Molly smiled at her and went back to the kitchen.

"We'll miss you, Deanna," said Ginny sadly.

"Oh, you'll see me soon," said Deanna, smiling at them. "You'll be in Hogwarts in a week anyways." She lowered her voice to a whisper and leaned in to Fred and George. "I'm looking forward to your prank products."

"You'll love it," said Fred with a wink.

"If it goes well, we'll make one in your name," said George, grinning.

Deanna's eyes twinkled mischievously. "That would be a honor." She looked at Harry, Ron and Hermione. "So, you three are in your fifth years, right?"

"Yeah, how about you? What year were you in then?" Ron said curiously.

"Well, I was about to finish my fourth year, so I'm guessing that I would be in my fifth year now if Pops allows me to."

"Will you be continuing your education at Hogwarts?" Hermione asked.

"I don't know," said Deanna. "But I'd like to. I do miss Hogwarts." She started eating her slice of pie. She was halfway finished when she noticed something. "Where did Sirius go?"

"He's in a mood," said Harry glumly. "Since we're all going back soon."

"Oh no," said Deanna, standing up and taking two plates. "I'll go talk to him."

Deanna went up the stairs, up to Walburga's former room and knocked with her foot. "Sirius?"

There was the faint sound of footsteps before the door opened and Sirius appeared, looking messy and exhausted. "Come in."

"Here." She handed the plate to Sirius.

"Thank you, Deanna." Sirius said gratefully and started eating the pie.

Deanna looked around. "This really is Walburga's bedroom. It's so..."

"So?"

"Slytherin? Black?" The two of them laughed loudly at that.

"You know I'll come visit right?" Deanna smiled at him.

"I know, and I just feel lonely, locked up in here, and I can't even do anything to help the Order."

"I know all about being locked up if it helps. I've been asleep for fifty years."

Sirius chuckled lowly. "And that's why you're my favorite."

"And you, good sir, are my favorite Black." Deanna winked at him.

Sirius let out his laugh that sounded like a bark. "I'm the only Black you like."

"That's not true. I was friends with Cedrella and Lucretia. Lucretia and Ignatius were together. Cedrella married Septimus. Walburga told me about it, and she didn't come out of that fight, looking like herself."

Sirius grinned at her. "You hexed my mother. Which one did you use?"

"It was a mix of the Horn Tongue, the Instant Scalping and the Tail-Growing."

Sirius guffawed and lay on the floor, clutching his stomach. "Oh, you're amazing you are. I-"

"MUDBLOODS! FILTHY HALF-BLOODS! TAINT OF SHAME!"

Deanna looked at him in confusion. "Who is that?"

"Dear old mum," said Sirius grimly. "Come on, I'm sure she'd like to see you." They started their way down to the halls.

"I thought she was dead." Deanna said, confused.

"She has a portrait. Permanent Sticking charm. And here she is," said Sirius as they arrived at the halls where Tonks and Remus were trying to close the curtains.

"STAINS OF DISHONOUR-"

"Sorry, Sirius," said Tonks. "I knocked down the umbrella stand."

"It's fine," said Sirius, going to help them shut it. "Shut up, you old hag!"

"YOU-" Walburga's voice died down when she saw Deanna. Her eyes widened and her voice turned into a low voice. "You... Dumbledore."

"Hey there, Black, how's the tail?" Deanna said, grinning at her.

"YOU FILTHY HALF-BLOOD! HU-"

"If I were you, I would shut up," said Deanna. "Don't want me destroying your precious portrait, do you? I reckon you would remember that I have the affinity for fire."

Walburga opened her mouth before glaring at Deanna and shutting her curtains. Sirius looked at Deanna in awe. "You're bloody amazing, Dumbledore Jr."

"Ah, still fighting with Walburga, I see," said a voice behind them. Dumbledore was there with a grin on his face.

"Pops!" Deanna run to him and hugged him quickly.

"I still remember how Armando would complain about the two of you. Even in Quidditch matches, we would find you two picking fights." Dumbledore said.

Deanna shrugged. "You can't blame me, Pops. She was an arse-"

"Language."

"Who kept on insulting every person who wasn't a Slytherin or a pure blood," said Deanna as if she heard nothing. Then, she grinned at him. "Molly made Shepherd's pie, Pops, and it's marvelous."

"Wonderful, love," said Dumbledore. "Now, come on, I'm starving."

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Deanna spent the rest of her morning with the Weasleys, Sirius, Harry, Hermione and Dumbledore. When the clock struck 12, Dumbledore stood up. "Thank you for the meal, Molly. It's time to go, Deanna. I'll wait outside."

He then left and Deanna smiled at the people she had been close with for a week. "It was lovely to meet you all."

She looked at Sirius and Molly. "I'm glad to have met the children of my friends."

Then, she turned to Fred, George, Ron and Ginny. "And their grandchildren."

She looked at Harry and Hermione. "And two new friends. Thank you."

Deanna smiled at everyone. "I'll see you all soon."

Each and every one of them hugged Deanna, and she pulled away and smiled at all of them. "Thank you, and I'll see you all soon." She waved goodbye and went out of the room to her father. "Ready, Pops?"

Dumbledore held out his right arm. "Ready."

And Deanna took his arm and they Disapparated out of 12 Grimmauld Place with a loud crack. Deanna opened her eyes and smiled. She was back at Hogwarts. She looked around and whistled. "Still can't believe you're Headmaster, Pops. This is amazing!"

Dumbledore chuckled at his daughter's excitement. "Come on, love, I have someone who missed you dearly."

He led her deeper into the office and Deanna's eyes lit up. "Fawkes!" The phoenix let out a cry and flew over to Deanna, nuzzling her cheek. "Oh, you. I missed you dearly. Have you been a good phoenix while I was away?"

Fawkes cried in agreement, and Deanna stroked his feathers gently. "You look frail, Fawkes. Is he going to be reborn again soon, Pops?"

"Yes, Deanna," said Dumbledore, sitting beside her. "I'd say tomorrow."

"I'm glad I'll be here then, Pops," Deanna said, smiling, and Fawkes let out another cry before going back on his perch. Then, she looked around and grinned. "I see that there's a new addition to the portraits."

"Oh no, you're here again," said the portrait of Armando Dippet with a smile on his face.

"I knew you missed me," said Deanna, winking at him then smiled as she saw the hat. "Sir Sorting Hat."

"Miss Dumbledore! Welcome back, little phoenix." The Sorting Hat said cheerfully. Deanna grinned at him and gasped at the silver sword in the glass case. "Is this...?"

"Yes, love, this is Godric Gryffindor's sword," said Dumbledore, chuckling at his daughter's surprise.

"Come, Deanna, I would like to introduce you to the Professors here at Hogwarts," said Dumbledore, holding his hand out. Deanna took it with a smile and they started their way down to the Great Hall.

"Pops?"

"Yes, love?"

"I want to study at Hogwarts again."

That made Dumbledore stop walking, and Deanna did too. Dumbledore frowned at her. "But-"

"Please, Pops? I have new friends anyways. Harry, Ron and Hermione are in my year. Please," Deanna said with a pout and puppy eyes.

Dumbledore closed his eyes, knowing he couldn't resist his little girl's puppy eyes, but it was too late, he had already seen it. "Fine."

Deanna grinned at him and hugged him tightly. "Thank you thank you thank you, Pops!"

Dumbledore chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Anything for you, phoenix, now we really must go. They are all waiting for us."

They started on their way again and Deanna tugged slightly on Dumbledore's arm. "Hey, Pops?"

Dumbledore hummed to let her know that he was listening. Deanna hesitated before saying her request. "Can I visit my friends soon?"

Dumbledore frowned slightly. "What do you mean?"

"I know they're dead," said Deanna calmly. "I just want to see them one last time. Aries, Lorraine, Dallas, Ignatius, Thaddeus, Magnus, Elladora, Lucretia, Septimus and Cedrella. Do you know where they are? I want to tell them I'm fine. They must have been worried."

Dumbledore smiled softly at her. "Of course we can visit them. We can go tomorrow."

"Thanks, Pops," said Deanna with a grin.

They stopped in front of the Great Hall. The doors were closed and Deanna stepped forward and rested her hand on the doors, memories coming into her mind. Dumbledore rested a hand on her shoulder. "Are you ready, love?"

Deanna smiled up at him. "As I'll ever be, Pops." She pushed open the doors, and the people inside who were talking snapped their heads to look at the two Dumbledores. 

Professor Sprout gasped at the sight of her. "D-Deanna? Is that you?"

Deanna looked at her confused before her eyes widened. "Pomona?"

"Indeed," said Pomona, running to her and hugging her. "W-We all thought you were dead. When Albus said you were back, I couldn't believe it, but you're here!"

Deanna hugged her back just as tight and blinked her eyes rapidly. "I am, Pomona, I'm here," she pulled away slightly and looked her over. "You've grown, Pomona. The last time I saw you, you were just a little first year."

"And you're still you, Deanna," said Pomona, smiling at her and letting go.

Dumbledore smiled at the two of them. "Let me introduce to you all, my daughter, Deanna Ariana Dumbledore."

Gasps and wide eyes came from the group in front of her. Dumbledore and Deanna started explaining to them what had happened that day fifty years ago and what happened during Voldemort's return. Deanna was pleased when none of them thought that her and her father were nutters and accepted the story.

Dumbledore started introducing them. "This is Cuthbert Binns, as you already know. He still teaches History of Magic."

Deanna grinned at the familiar face. "Hey there, Professor Binns."

Binns smiled slightly. "It's nice to see you again, Deanna."

"I'm surprised you actually got my name right." Deanna smirked at him. Binns simply chuckled at the girl's cheekiness.

"This is Sibyll Trelawney, Divination."

Deanna smiled at her. "It's a pleasure, Professor Trelawney."

Trelawney smiled at her and when their hands touched for a handshake, her eyes had suddenly gone blank. "The He-"

"Okay, Sibyll. That's enough." Dumbledore cut her off and whisked Deanna away. "This is Wilhelmina Grubbly-Plank, Care of Magical Creatures. Aurora Sinistra, Astronomy. Charity Burbage, Muggle Studies. Septima Vector, Arithmancy. Bathsheda Babbling, Ancient Runes."

Thinking of how strange it was that Dumbledore cut Trelawney off abruptly, Deanna shook hands with all of them. "Pleasure to meet you." She looked at her father questioningly. "Where's Rubeus, Pops?"

"Hagrid is currently on a mission, love," said Dumbledore quickly. "And this is Professor Filius Flitwick, Charms professor and head of Ravenclaw."

Deanna smiled at the small man. "It's nice to meet you, sir."

"And the same with you, Miss." Professor Flitwick said. "I hope to see you do well in my class."

"Oh, Filius," said Pomona, grinning at Deanna. "She's great at Charms. Always out for a fight with Walburga."

Deanna winked at her. "You still know me well, Pomona. What are you teaching? Herbology?"

"Yes, and I'm also head of Hufflepuff," said Pomona.

Deanna grinned at her. "Never thought you'd be Head, Pomona." She then turned to Madame Hooch. "It's great to see you again, Madame Hooch. I love the haircut."

Madame Hooch chuckled at the girl. "Oh dear. Still the charmer, you are."

"Surely, you must have missed the trouble when I was gone?"

"The Pitch became quite quiet when you left," said Madame Hooch, smiling. "Miss Black seemed to be sad that she didn't have anyone to fight with anymore."

Deanna scoffed at that. "Black? Sad? That would be a miracle."

Deanna turned to the last two people as Dumbledore introduced them. "These are Minerva McGonagall, Transfiguration and head of Gryffindor, and Severus Snape, Potions and head of Slytherin."

Deanna smiled at the both of them and shook hands. "It's nice to meet you both."

"And you, Miss Dumbledore," said Minerva, smiling back at her.

"Pleasure," said Snape shortly.

"Please, call me Deanna." Deanna smiled at all of them. "I'm looking forward to my fifth year at Hogwarts."

"Well, I'll leave you to them," Dumbledore said before looking at Pomona. "Will you please show her around, Pomona?"

"No problem, Albus," said Pomona.

Dumbledore smiled at her and kissed the top of Deanna's head. "Behave, love."

"I will, Pops," Deanna waved to him as he went on his way. The other Professors bid goodbye to Deanna as they left. Soon, Deanna, Minerva and Pomona were left in the Great Hall

"Well, let's start the tour, now, Deanna," said Pomona. "Welcome back to Hogwarts."

Pomona and Minerva started the tour of Hogwarts, and Deanna was pleased that there not much changes, and Hogwarts was still as it was unlike the rest of the world, who had changed so much. When they finished the tour, they stopped for a moment at the courtyard.

"What house were you in during your time, Miss Dumbledore?" Minerva asked.

"Please, call me Deanna. I was a badger," said Deanna, smiling. "I was a proud Hufflepuff though the Sorting Hat seriously considered putting me in Slytherin. I was a Hatstall."

"Really? I was a Hatstall as well," said Minerva, smiling at the young girl. "The Hat thought to put me in Ravenclaw before deciding on Gryffindor."

"I see that Professors Sinistra, Beery, Wigworthy, Stitch, Merrythought and Slughorn left, Pomona? Are they still alive?" said Deanna.

"Well, all of them but Slughorn passed away a few years ago," said Pomona. "It was dragon pox. And Slughorn. No one knows where that man is anyways."

"Helga's socks, that's awful indeed, and Professor Slughorn was always secretive, he was." Deanna winced. "And how about Professor Kettleburn? Have I won the bet?"

"He left just two years ago, Deanna," said Pomona. "Said he wanted to spend his time with his remaining limbs. Oh and yes, you did. You correctly predicted that he would have lost his arm. I heard that your winnings went to Ignatius and Thaddeus."

"That's a relief," Deanna turned to Minerva with a smile. "So, when have you come to Hogwarts, Professor McGonagall? Out of all the Professors, I only know Pomona and Professor Binns."

"Oh do call me Minerva when we're not in class. I studied here from 1947 to 1954, Deanna," said Minerva.

"It's unfortunate I couldn't meet you during my years, Pro-Minerva," said Deanna, changing her words quickly at Minerva's raised eyebrow. "But I'll hope to make it good this time. You're the Professor in Transfiguration, right? That was one of my best subjects."

"Really, dear?" Minerva said, smiling widely. "Can you show us a spell?"

Deanna grinned at her and was about to take out her wand then frowned. "I forgot. I don't know where my wand is."

The two professors glanced at each other before Pomona held out her wand. "Here, Dee, use mine first."

"Thanks, Pom," said Deanna and pointed her wand at the open space. She waved the wand wordlessly and four buffalos came out and started running around.

"That was advanced magic," said Minerva as she looked at the Dumbledore with awe and surprise. "And non-verbal at that."

"Thanks, Min," said Deanna with a grin, handing the wand back to Pomona, who vanished the buffalos.

"Deanna was always one of the top students," said Pomona, patting her now younger friend on the back. "She used to tutor me in Defense Against the Dark Arts, Charms and Transfiguration while I'd help her with Herbology."

"Those, Muggle Studies and Potions were the only lessons I really listen to," said Deanna. "I had to be tutored by Prewett Twins on History of Magic while Rubeus taught me on Care of Magical Creatures. I never bothered with Astronomy. Oh, right. I have to ask Pops about my wand."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Min," said Deanna, pulling the older woman into a hug. "I may have just met you, but I can tell we'd be good friends."

Minerva hugged the girl back with a huge smile. "That we will, Deanna."

Deanna released her and hugged the little badger who had now grown into the Herbology Professor. "Oh, Pommy. It's really great to see you."

"I know, Dee," said Pomona, hugging back the girl who had been like an older sister to her on so many occasions. "And I'm glad you're back."

Deanna pulled away and squeezed them on their shoulders. "I'll see you." And with that, she left and went back on her way to the Headmaster's Office. Deanna smiled as she ran through the corridors and giggled. She got onto the changing staircases and jumped to catch the one leading to her destination. She was home. Even if her last memory of Hogwarts was a tragedy, the memories she had with all her Professors, all her friends, her father and even Tom were good ones that she would remember for a lifetime.

When Deanna finally arrived at her father's office, she frowned when she was faced with a gargoyle. "Er... Armando Dippet?"

The gargoyle remained still. "Fawkes? Phoenix? Dumbledore? Albus? Deanna Dumbledore!"

And the gargoyle suddenly spoke. "Deanna Dumbledore you say?"

Deanna nodded, surprised that it could speak. "Yes, madame... er, sir." To surprise her even more, the gargoyle sprung to life and moved aside.

"Thank you," Deanna said meekly before she went up the stairs, and she could have sworn she heard the gargoyle chuckle as the door closed once more. Deanna walked up the stairs and stopped when she heard her father's voice.

"We have to be careful, Alastor. I can't risk losing her again."

"I know, Albus," Moody said in an uncharacteristically soft voice. "That's why you have to watch out. The Ministry's coming for you. And you know they'll do anything to find out everything about Deanna. But that's enough for now, Albus. Because she's just outside."

Deanna blushed and raised her fist as if she was going to knock. "Hey, Alastor, Pops." She also waved at the portraits, who were smiling and shaking their heads at her. Moody nodded at her.

"Come in, Deanna," said Dumbledore, a stern look on his face.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop," Deanna mumbled.

Dumbledore shook his head and chuckled. "It's fine, love, I suppose you came here to ask me for something."

"Er... y-yeah," said Deanna, biting her lip nervously.

"I'll be going now, Albus, Deanna," said Moody, walking out of the office.

"See you," said Deanna, waving at him.

"Till next time, Alastor," said Dumbledore, and as the door closed, he turned back to his daughter. "What's the problem, Deanna?"

"Well, Pops, I realized I don't have a wand."

"Oh, right. What did happen to it?"

"I dunno, it could be with... Voldemort," said Deanna, clenching her fists for a moment before uncurling them. "But can I get a new wand?"

"All right," said Dumbledore after a moment of silence. "I've been thinking about it too. I think I'll ask if Garrick can come. Just a moment." Dumbledore raised his wand and a silver phoenix came out of it.

"Oh, you've got to teach me how to do that, Pops," said Deanna, her eyes twinkling in amazement.

"Don't worry, my little phoenix, when we have time," said Dumbledore. "And we have a visitor, love."

"Who?" Deanna's question was answered right away when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in, Garrick," said Dumbledore, and the door opened to reveal Mr. Ollivander with a box in hand.

"Mr. Ollivander, is that you?" Deanna said, looking the man over.

Ollivander's eyes widened at the sight of the girl. "Merlin's beard! Deanna Dumbledore?"

"It is I, sir," said Deanna. "I see you're still the charming man you are."

"Oh, always, the charmer you are, Miss Dumbledore," said Ollivander, chuckling. "But what happened, Albus? I thought..."

Deanna and Dumbledore explained to him the gist of the situation, and Ollivander had a grave expression on his face when they finished. "I'm sorry you had to go through all that, Miss Dumbledore."

"It's fine, sir," said Deanna and gave him a small smile.

"Anyways, let us move on and match you a wand, shall we?

"We shall indeed." Deanna grinned at the old wandmaker.

"Miss Dumbledore. Black walnut, 11 ½ inches, reasonably springy and unicorn hair," said Ollivander, smiling at the girl. "I was at the ripe age of 31 when I matched you with your wand, the first wand I ever matched. I suppose it's served you well in Charms and Transfiguration."

"Oh, it served her more than well, Garrick, " said Dumbledore with his eyes twinkling in amusement. "Armando always complained about how my daughter kept on hexing a certain group of Slytherins."

"Come on, Pops, you can't blame me," said Deanna, grinning. "They kept on going on with their prejudice."

"I'm glad that you had a great wand, miss," said Ollivander. He then opened his box. "Try this, ebony, 12 and ½ inches, inflexible and dragon heartstring. Give it a try." Deanna took the wand and gave it a wave, and the books from Dumbledore's shelves started falling down. She blushed while her father waved his wand and fixed the mess.

"Nope, how about this one?"

After seven wands and several more disasters, Ollivander took out a wand and stared at it for a while before handing it out to Deanna. "Elder wand, 12 ¼ inches, swishy and phoenix feather."

Deanna held it in her hand and a bright light of gold emerged. Fawkes, who had been sitting on his perch, spread his wings and burst into flames. From his ashes, a newborn phoenix was reborn. Dumbledore was now standing up with a solemn expression and looked at Ollivander. Ollivander had the same solemnity in his eyes and nodded.

Deanna grinned at them. "Is this it, Mister Ollivander?"

"Yes, dear," said Ollivander, smiling slightly. "Elder wood is trickier to master than any other. Treat it carefully, and you shall prosper. You are destined for a great path, Miss Dumbledore, and I hope this destiny will end well for you." 

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 279 15
Harry learns things about his life he never would've before gaining a new family member and reuniting with old ones, coming to terms with people tryi...
206K 6.7K 68
Anna Potter is starting her fifth year alongside her brother after an eventful fourth year. She goes to the astronomy tower once more. Only this tim...
607K 20.5K 89
❝ you're like a mystery just waiting to be solved. ❞ in which 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐨 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐭𝐭 holds more...
9K 233 17
Regulus Black was expecting a daughter before he was killed. Her mother no one knows what happened to her. The daughter herself has been in Azkaban s...