Best Friends or Best Lovers...

By Peanutcookies

Lola Hayden is totally in love with her best friend, Harry Styles. Of course, like in every other fairy tale... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One

Chapter Ten

816 9 1
By Peanutcookies

VASSS HAPPNINGGGGG.

Sorry. Felt like doing that since the first chapter I uploaded.

Pretty please; COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN!

Hope you enjoy

Stay Stunning

† 'xo

Best Friends or Best Lovers

Chapter Ten

Harry

It was the first of January. This morning I woke up early to make my lovely, pregnant, girlfriend breakfast. I walked into the kitchen seeing Niall and Kiki already eating.

"Morning princess," I kissed her cheek. "Good night of sleep you had buddy?" Niall winked and I rolled my eyes. "Hazz, promise me I will be a big sis to the baby?" Kiki pouted and I picked her up, swinging her around like a crazy person.

"I promise you will be the big sis of our little baby," She chuckled as I put her down.

~

I walked into Lola's bedroom, seeing she still was asleep. I put down the plate and climbed in the bed again. "Cutie pie?" I whispered as I kissed her shoulder.

"Lolibear?" I tried kissing her neck and I heard her let out a soft moan. My hand went under the blankets, touching her hipbones that made her shiver.

"Sshh," I mumbled and I touched her belly. Inside that belly was a tiny little baby that was ours. Couldn't be happier! Even though we are just sixteen, I just didn't care. How would my mum react anyway?

I kissed her neck again, causing her to moan for the second time. "Hazz stop making me turned on," She breathed out and I giggled. "I don't know what you're talking about," My hands softly touching her cold skin, she turned around and kissed my lips.

"Do I smell pancakes?" Lola asked and I smiled. "I made you breakfast," "Thanks love," She kissed my neck, the soft place of course, what was she doing?

"Guess were even now," Loli chuckled. "Now we both have a hickey," I cupped her face and brought my lips closer, pecking her lips on a sweet way.

Lola licked my lips, begging for entrance. Finding ourselves to be exploring each other's mouths in a heavy make out scene. She gave out a load moan and her hands slipped down to my boxer.

"Won't they hear us?" I breathed out when she pulled back to pull her hair in a high bun. "Probably. Yes. You do care?" "Screw them," I told her as I rolled on top of her.

After we had a little fun, I pulled the blanket away revealing her perfect naked body. "Hazz put it back! It's cold!" She squeaked like a little kid.

"Sssh," I bend down to her lips giving her a sweet peck on her soft lips.. She made me drive crazy! "Hazz it's cold!" Lola whined as I bend down to her belly. Kissing it protectively in a sweet way.

I left probably a thousand kissed right there and she enjoyed it. "You know I love you right?" She started nervously. "Of course I do baby girl," I put back the blanket over us so she wouldn't be cold again.

"I've got to tell you something.." I panicked, she was going to leave me.

Lola

"I've got to tell you something.." I wasn't facing Harry. It would make me cry if I saw his face being all hurt.. "You're dumping me right?' He said in panic before I could start.

"No you silly boy! Ssshhh let me speak," Harry's arms were already crawling around me, it made me feel save and comfortable when he placed his hands on my belly again. "Well about the baby.." Was I seriously about to tell him that?

I guess I was. Dear God, if you hear God. Take away my fear. Pray for me he won't leave me. "I kinda was pregnant after I left for the tour," "You cheated?!" "No ssshh I only love you!" I waited for him to answer but he obviously didn't. He was hurt..

"It was obviously yours.. I only knew a few weeks before.." I mumbled and I felt him tense up, not in a sexual way. It creeped me out a bit!

I sighed as Harry pulled me closer. "Go on love," "Ehh.. Before I lost the baby," I blurted out. "You what?" He let go of me and turned me around, seeing him sitting straight in the bed.

His face looked terrified. "How? You had an accident? Abortion? Babe tell me!?" "Harry I lost it. Miscarriage okay?" I felt the tears fall down, great morning to start a new year.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you.." He cried as he hugged me tight. "Why didn't you told me before? You knew I would have got on a plane to get to you! Baby stop crying please.." He wasn't going to leave me. Thank God.

Slightly he wiped away my tears. Harry was crying louder than I was.. "I wasn't planning on calling you up like. Hey love, yeah I was pregnant and then I lost the baby. Great huh? Tour is going fabulous anyways!" I said sarcastically. Harry didn't answer, he was quietly sobbing in my neck.

"I'm really sorry I didn't told you.." I whispered. "It's okay babe.." He cried, why was he still crying if it was okay?

"Hazz... Why are you still crying?" Finally he looked me in the eye. "I don't know I mean we lost a baby. How can I be happy about that.. I- I am just afraid we lose this one too.." Gosh more tears were falling down our cheeks. We wrapped our arms around each other, sobbing into each other's necks.

"I am too Hazz," Harry kissed my neck, making me let out a soft moan. "Let's hope for the best," He whispered.

Eleanor

I woke up, above my room were people crying. As I opened my eyes I saw some guy lying next to me, facing his striped back. Was that Louis? Before I could poke him he turned around, putting his arm around my waist.

I was totally shocked and then the Carrot King snuggled up to my chest. "Lou.." I poked him, his eyes flew open. "Yes El?" "Could you remove your head from my boobs please," I tried not to laugh but he rolled on top of me.

"Lou-" He put his finger on my lips, starting to tickle me. "Louuu get of mee!" I giggled and he chuckled. "You look so cute in the mornings El!" My cheeks turned red, I was blushing, how awkward! I rolled over.

"Nooooo. BOOBEAAAR SAVE MEEE!" "Sweet revenge!" I tickled him, making us both laugh so hard. "You know what sweet is?" He asked me and I shook my head.

Louis rolled on top of me and he came closer with his face. Both staring at each others lips.. He looked me in the eye and then I felt his lips on mine, this feeling was amazing.

I softly kissed back, rolling over on him. The kiss got a little more intense when I felt his hands under my shirt.

Louis pulled back so he could rip that shirt of my body, yes I wanted that to happen but not just yet. It was too early for me. He wanted to get up but I pushed him back, jumping of the bed and leaving him alone.

Soon he caught up with me, pulling me in his arms. "El, I really really like you," He whispered in my ear. "Hey we have a lot in common! I like you too," I chuckled and he kissed my temple.

"Let's go peek at the love birds upstairs," He winked and he took my hand.

We put our ears to the door. "Baby stop crying, please.." I heard Lola mumble. What the heck was going on in there? "Are they breaking up..?" Louis whispered and I shook my head.

"I don't know. Shh," Harry was crying louder than Lola was, that poor curly haired boy.. "I wasn't planning on calling you up like. Hey love, yeah I was pregnant and then I lost the baby. Great huh? Tour is going fabulous anyways!" We heard her say.

Lola lost a baby? Why didn't she told us. Louis face was shocked. We didn't hear a thing, they were probably whispering.

I let out a sigh. "It's okay babe," Harry cried, I felt bad for Lou that he couldn't go inside to hug his best friend. "Hazz.. Why are you still crying?" Lola managed to say, guessing she stopped crying.

"I don't know. I mean we lost a baby. How can I be happy about that.. I- I am just afraid we lose this one too.." Louis wiped a tear away on my cheek. "Love, don't cry," He kissed my temple, he was such a sweet guy.

"I am too Hazz," I looked up at Louis, there were tears in his eyes too. "Let's hope for the best," Harry and I whispered at the same time.

Louis

Eleanor wiped my tears away. She was perfect for me. "Let's go make them scream. Shall we?" She asked with an evil smile on her face. "We shall love,"

We got up and smashed the door open.

Making Harry and Lola scream, covering themselves up with the blankets. "Oh dear god. Harry put on some clothes!" I shouted, covering Eleanor's eyes with my hands.

"You don't need to see that love," She chuckled. "Not like you need to see me!" Lola rolled her eyes pulling a shirt of my mate over her head.

"Don't ever sneak up on us again!" Harry said poking my belly. "Boo don't poke," "Don't be so grumpy Lou," He whined, I took my hands of El her eyes.

"Lolaaa. Babe, let's go get some breakfast so our boys can have fun without us," Lola winked and took El her hand. "Or we can go get naked in the hot tub!" "Yes we could do that too!" Eleanor yelled, Harry and I looked at each other.

They were kidding. Right? "What about us?" Harry pouted. "Hmmm... What do you think El? Threesome?" "Hey and me then?!" I fake cried into Hazz his chest. "Four wouldn't be a problem, right El?" They both chuckled and ran of the stairs.

~

After breakfast we ended up in the hot tub. It was in Lola's bathroom. I mean her room had everything. A window seat, a huge bed, this amazing hot tub and a gigantic shower!

"Ehh. Lou?" El nudged me, sending me a sweet smile. "What is it love?" "Could you make that bow loser, could you?" What was she trying to do? "The bow of my bikini top obviously," She chuckled and Lola rolled her eyes.

"Seducing much?" I whispered in her ear when I made the bow loser. "Just a little," She put her hand on my leg, making me shiver. Hmm.. I wanted her so badly right now.

Soon enough Liam and Dani joined us too. It got a little too full in the tub sitting alone so Lola went to sit on Harry's lap. El giggled and planted her butt on my crutch, wobbling and then she turned around to see my expression.

"We could just go have fun in bed like this morning," I whispered and she put her arm around my neck. "Maybe," I let her beautiful eyes go to take a look at a full make out scene of Harry and Lola.

"If you wanna make babies you can let us leave or join a bed," Dani blurted out making Lola let out a little scream. "No we are fine," Harry chuckled as I winked at him.

Naughty boy! "The boys are leaving over a few days," Dani said with a sad look on her face. "Yes we are," Liam said as Lola looked like she just saw a ghost. "What about me?" She let out after a huge sigh.

"You're welcome to stay at my loft. I mean I have two empty rooms left," El said with a smile. "You would be closer to work anyways. Abercrombie is around the corner and Victoria's Secret modelling office is just twenty min away," She told her and Lola got twinkles in her eyes.

"What do you say Dani? X-Factor isn't that far away from my loft either. You should go dance there, you too Lolipop," The girls got quiet. I knew from the frown in Harry's face he was thinking.

"You would be closer to me too," Harry said eventually. "I live at Mayfair. Next to Ralph Lauren's store. Around the corner there is that cute restaurant Aurelia," We all let our mouth's drop. That is really expensive.

The boys and I just stayed at this amazing huge hotel at Albany Street. "We live just ten minutes away if we take a car love," Harry said.

"I would love if you girls come, it is so quiet! I live there on my own ya know.." I hope the girls would say yes. If Lola was coming, Harry wouldn't be so lonely if I invited El over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 123 34
Melody Jacqueline Gómez is best friends with Harry Edward Styles but their friendship is tested along the way . Melody is separated from him when her...
3.2K 203 38
I'm dangerously inlove with my bestfriend bummer is, he doesn't feel the same. ...
4.9K 106 19
Louis and Eleanor are perfectly happy, Liam and Danielle couldn't love life any more than it is, Zayn and Perrie are moving in with each other, Harry...
23.8K 504 29
Louis Tomlinson 17 Year old football captain, skater and long time best friend of Harry Styles. Harry Styles 17 Year old theatre kid and long time b...