ยน ๐ก๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ - ๐˜ฌ. ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ...

Oleh -voidtrina

๐‡๐˜๐๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐‚ | โ แดแด€ษขษดแด‡แด›ษชแด„, แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข แด€ส™แดแดœแด› สแดแดœ, ... Lebih Banyak

๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ & ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐š˜ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š› โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šก โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š› โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š› โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ โœ—

โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ โœ—

4.9K 163 70
Oleh -voidtrina

KENDALL LEADS THE GROUP and practically pushes Aria into Gustavo's office. Aria didn't know why Kendall had to help lead her but she didn't complain from his touch. Kendall rips the black matador hat off his head, tossing it onto the leather couch, "We cannot let Griffin take this photo."

Aria nods along in agreement, reaching up to take Logan's matador hat off and examining it in her hands. "Yeah, this will ruin your guy's reputation. No girl would want to see this on their walls." She ignores the looks from the boys. "You know, for someone who makes a ton of money he sure is stupid for thinking girls would find this cute and hot."

"By the way, kudos on the snowmobile idea." Kendall praises Carlos, Aria just sighs and shakes her head softly. Maybe if they were wearing a matador outfit with a space backdrop, they would look hot on the snowmobiles and have a higher chance of being on the walls of girls, but not with a matador outfit and cuddly puppies.

Carlos smiles brightly, turning to Logan and shoving his finger in his face. "Which is why I'm taking one with me on my desert island."

Aria felt her eye twitch, proping herself on Gustavo's desk, her legs tangling over the edge and the tip of her toes grazing against the carpet. "You're still on that?"

Logan shoves Carlos' finger out of the way, "A desert island has tropical climate, professor."

"Will you let me just have fun on my desert island! It's mine!"

James grins and pulls out a small black comb out of his pocket, "Well, I'm taking my lucky comb."

"But you're alone." Aria scoffs, giving her brother a look, "James, this is why I'm the smarter twin."

Logan nods along with Aria, his eye twitching just like Aria's eye was not too long ago. "No one's gonna see your hair."

"Hey I'm there!"

Aria reached up to James hair, messing it up causing him to shriek and back away from her, "I'm going to shave your head while you sleep, then no one would see your hair including yourself."

James gasps and stares at her with wide, terrified, eyes. Kendall sighs and leans against Gustavo's desk next to Aria, giving her a pointed look, "No one is shaving anyone's head, now focus! We need to figure out a way to change this photo."

"Yes." Logan motions to his gold leather outfit, "from space matadors to...." He glances around and sees the posture of Dak Zevon and lifts is to his face. "something like this."

      "There he is!" The screaming fangirls from earlier burst through the door. Aria raised her eyebrows, damn they can really see that far, but apparently not good enough since it's a fucking poster! They all tackle Logan, the other boys scrambling away while Kendall places a hand on Aria's thigh, squeezing it gently. "It's not him!" The fangirls back away, but start screaming again and running out of the room.

       Kendall quickly scrambles to his feet and towards where the picture of Dak Zevon was. He quickly leans down and picks it up, ripping it out of the poster, folding it up and shoving it into his jacket. "Let's put this photo away before somebody gets killed, shall we?"

        "Right. Now where's Gustavo, 'cause he should be saving our photo!" James panics, his arms waving around nearly hitting Carlos.

      Kendall clenches his jaw. "Gustavo's not coming back, which means we have to do this on our own."

       "Ouchie." James leans down and helps Logan up. Aria was in a slight shock when Logan's jacket and tux was on backwards. Logan notices this and his eyes widen, panic starting to set in. "Is my head on backwards?"

        "No." Carlos reassures him and gives him a grin, putting on his helmet. "And we're in charge now." He then turns to Aria and Kendall with wide eyes, "What do we do?"

      Aria and Kendall give each other a look, Aria biting down on her lower lip as she thought of something, which Kendall couldn't deny drove him crazy, every time she bites her lip. Noticing the weird look she was getting from Kendall, she rose her eyebrows, mouthing a "you good?" He quickly snapped out of his daze and nodded his head. Aria glances around the room, before an idea came to her mind, "You guys can always take the photo yourselves."

Kendall snaps his fingers, moving closer to Aria, "and we give that to the pop tiger messenger when he gets here. Ari you're a genius." Logan took a slight offense to this, he's the genius, Aria is just a back up genius. Kendall points at James, "James, you're in charge of wardrobe. We need cooler clothes, no offense to matadors. Logan, we need to get this room super bright like Marco's lights. And Carlos, you're gonna break down any door, that stands in our way."

James scoffs, crossing his arms over his chest, "Great, but we still need a camera and a white backdrop."

Kendall reaches behind Aria, grabbing a remote off the desk and then clicking on a button that causes a white screen projector to slowly drop down. "No, we just need a camera."

"Leave that to me." Kendall turns to Aria, giving her a smile as thank you to which she smiles back.

James notices this and rolls his eyes, immediately barging in between them, "And when are we going to do all this?"

"You know how long it's going to take Griffin to find a snowmobile in LA?" Kendall chuckles, but of course he had to jinx it.

The door flies open and Aria frowns at the sight of Griffin sitting on a blue snowmobile with a large grin, "Look what daddy found. Now let's go take that photo." He then revves the engine before moving towards the studio, his assistants pushing the snowmobile.

The boys follow after him, Kendall waiting by the door for Aria as she jumps down from the desk. She was reading a message on her phone when she stops in her spot, a frown appearing on her lips. Kendall notices this and moves towards her, grabbing onto her arm gently, "What's wrong, are you okay?"

Aria was quickly snapped out of her trance, looking up at the handsome blonde in front of her and nodding her head, giving him a smile, but he easily saw it was fake and forced, "Yeah, let's go get your picture done handsome."

mav
i'm going to throw a
party at my dads
mansion, you're invited.

ari
you know how i feel about it when you go and party. you've been
doing this nonstop, i'm tired of ordering you a food or
getting you an uber every
damn time because you're high
or drunk or cross-faded.

mav
you know, if you actually
came to a party with me
and stop hanging with those
losers and got cross-faded
you'll understand and stop
being a fucking bitch

   As Marcos jumped in front of the camera, Griffin grinned at the sight of the four boys on the snowmobile with stuffy puppies in their arms. "My inner teen girl is so putting this picture on her wall."

    Aria scoffs, crossing her arms over her chest, the argue-over text with Maverick being pushed aside for the moment, something she was good at, "Yeah well I am a teen girl and I won't." Griffin just ignored her.

    "My inner teen girl says we need...." Marcos then grabs another stuffy puppy. "One more stuffy puppy."

    The Diamond sister slaps her palm against her forehead again, but luckily Griffin quickly shot down that idea. "Your inner teen girl is wrong. Now shoot it!"

    Marcos frowns and drops the puppy but gets ready to take a picture when Aria quickly rushes in front of the camera, she couldn't let her boys be looking like this, "Wait! We need more fog."

           More fog=escape time. Kendall nods his head, seeming to pick up her plan. "She's right. We need more fog."

          Gustavo snaps his fingers at his assistants, "We're on it."

           James and Logan both got up, grabbing onto a fog machine and turning it up high. Soon, the whole room was filled with fog causing everyone to rush out of the studio, coughing. Marcos turns to Griffin, coughing loudly, "That might have been too much fog."

       Griffin coughs, but takes the goggles off his head, "All right, everyone. Fog break. Five minutes." As everyone broke away, the boys chuckled nervously and waved at them as they walked away

      Aria couldn't help but smirk, elbowing Kendall in the ribs causing him to look down at her which furrowed eyebrows. She brings her hand out from behind her back, waving Marcos' large black camera in her hand, "Secret photo time boys."

       Kendall's eyes widen, a large smile appearing on his lips, holy shit i love you, "Nice!" Aria shrugged with a smile as if she was saying, 'light work' and then sent him a wink before the boys and Aria rushed towards the emergency staircase and rushing down it towards the wardrobe room.

        Logan tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge, it was locked. All of them turned to Carlos, who nodded his head and put on his helmet and backed up. "Stand back, mi amigos." He then rushes towards the door, the door kicking in. He crashes into something, whatever he crashed in shattering. "That was fun."

        James smirked as he motioned towards the inside of the room. "Enter my domain, boys."

        Aria waited outside while James closed the door and the boys quickly changed. The come rushing out not even a minute later, in nice tops but their pants were still part of the matador outfit.

       Carlos glances down at his pants, a frown appearing, "What about the pants?"

       "I'll shoot it from the waist up." Aria smiles at them, nodding her head. The boys give her a thank you look, before she shoved them towards the stairs. "Move your asses!"

    They rushed back to Gustavo's office and got everything in place, Aria turned on the camera and stepped back while the boys stood in front of the white screen, combing through their hair to get ready for the picture. Right as she was about to press the button, a small red dot started flashing before the Camera died.

        "battery dead?"

       Aria frowns, staring at the camera in her hands. "yup" She sighed sadly, putting down the camera on Gustavo's desk. "I'm sorry boys."

       Kendall walked up to Aria, knowing she feels bad for not checking to see if the camera had a good amount of battery life or not. She just grabbed it and ran. His arm wrapped around her shoulders, bringing her in for a side hug, "Hey, you did everything you could, it's okay."

       There was a knock on the door before it opened up, Griffin grinning widely and clapped his hands together. "Hey, fellas, the fog is gone, let's take that picture!"

       "All right, the pop tiger messenger is on his way."

        "Now, lets take this picture! We still need to get the girls picture done too!"

       Aria rolled her eyes at Griffin, "I have a name, dude." Marcos was getting ready to take the photo when Aria jumped up from her spot on the floor. She got tired from standing around all day and decided to sit on the floor. Aria had no idea what excuse she was going to have this time but she decided to wing it anyway. She knew her boys could not take a photo for a poster looking like this. "Wait!"

      Griffin gave the girl a glare, almost causing her to cower down, "No more waiting!"

     "Now, smile pretty, pretty."

        "Well, maybe girls will like space matadors on a star-mobile holding stuffy puppies." Carlos chuckles nervously from his spot in front of the snowmobile seat.

       "They won't"

        Aria bit her lower lip before an idea popped in her head, "I don't know if this will work but it's work a try." She mumbles to her self before rushing over in front of the camera, blocking the few. She chuckles softly, raising one finger in the air, "Give me one quick second."

She ignored the protest from Griffin and the frusterated groan from Marcos before rushing over to Kendall. Aria ignored his confused look when she bent over slightly, the girl standing directly between his legs and way to close for James' comfort. She quickly unbuttoned the jacket, before shoving her hand inside and reaching around. Kendall, not really complaining about feeling her hand roaming around, but knowing it's making other people uncomfortable gave her a look, his eyes slightly wide, "What are you doing?" He said in a hush whisper.

  Aria's green eyes flicked up to meet his hazel eyes, the two not really knowing how close they were until they both can feel each other's breath on their faces. "Trust me, okay?"

  His eyes flicker down to her lips for a quick second, which Aria noticed but didn't say anything. Kendall nods his head, "Always."

She gave him a smile before finally grabbing onto the small poster of Dak Zevon in his pocket and pulling it out. Aria stands back up and moves towards the fan quickly, opening up the poster and letting it fly. It quickly flew back into Griffin's face, his hands going to grab it when Aria let out an excited screech as loud as she could, "Oh my god! It's Dak Zevon!"

  "There he is!"  And right on que, the large crowd of screaming teen girls ran into the room and immedaitely body tackled Griffin, Marcos and Griffin's goons.

Aria quickly grabbed onto Logan's and Kendall's arm, dragging  them up to their feet, "Let's go!" She then dropped their arms when they all started to run out of the studio. In the process of running out Kendall snatched one of Marco's camera. Aria scoffed in shock as the boys start taking off their hats, jackets, and ripping the fake tux plate off their chests, "I can't believe that worked."

  As they were taking the matador outfits off, Kelly and Gustavo run down the hall in orange prison jumpsuits, causing Aria's eyebrows to furrow. They skid to a stop in front of them, "Dogs, what is going on here?"

Kendall motioned to their clothes, "Oh, we''re saving our photo from Griffin."

           A horn honking got the groups attention, all of them turning down the hall to see a man riding on a small bike towards them, "I'm here to pick up a photo card for pop tiger magazine."

         "Coming right up."

         The five quickly ran into Gustavo's office, Logan immedaitely setting up the lights, Aria getting the camera ready, and James fixing whatever clothing seemed out of place on the boys. Once they were done,  Aria got ready to take the photo waist up, "Smile pretty pretty." And they did, and she took the photo.

       They cheered and Aria handed the camera to Kelly, so she can take out the card to give to the weird man on the bike. They were about to walk out, until Kendall realized something, "Ari, what about your picture?"

        That's when the cheering stopped, she glanced down at her outfit and shrug her shoulders. Aria quickly took off her jean jacket, putting it around her waist, not tying it but holding it with her hand. She pulled out the two necklaces that had a ring on them, a friendship ring Kendall gave her when the two were young, she always kept it with her, from underneath her white shirt, placing it on top. Aria quickly fluffed up her hair before leaning against the white back drop with her hand resting behind her head and her other hand resting in front of her, below her stomach where it was holding onto the jean jacket.

       Aria gave a nod to Kelly,  to which she count down, "One, two... and three!" Before she said three, Aria gave a smirk for the photo, and Kendall felt his heart rate pick up, that damn smirk. He suddenly didn't like the thought of guys seeing this picture of her online or in a magazine and start getting obsessed with her. Kendall was already obsessed with her, he didn't want anyone else too.

      Once it was done, Kelly took out the card and handed it to the man. "Here you go."

     The man took it and gave a small wave, "See you in pop tiger, boys, and girl!" And with that he was off, the five giving a quick group hug.

      "I don't know what happened here today...."Gustavo started, giving the boys a look, but then turned to Kelly and nudged her with his elbow. "But maybe we should leave the dogs alone more often."

       Suddenly the vent at the corner of the wall was kicked in, Katie scrambling through, "Hey guys, look who I found today." Aria's eyes widen at the sight of the boy everyone was obsessing over that crawled out after Katie.

       "Holy shit, you're actually attractive." Kendall gave the girl a glare and a sharp jab in the ribs, causing her to hiss out and give him a glare, what's his problem. "

       Dak Zevon's eyes snap towards her, giving her a kind smile, "Hi." He reached his hand out to her, Aria gladly taking it.

     Her eyes widen and her lips parted in shock when he brought her hand to his lips, pressing a small kiss. She smiles widely, ignoring the very sharp glare from Kendall, "Hi."

         Dak then turned to Katie, giving her a smile and pulling her in for side hug, Katie being way shorter than Zak. "I think she just saved my life."

  Katie, getting too overwhelmed with excitement cheered loudly, pointing at the boy, "That's Dak Zevon!" Everyone tried to stop her but it was too late, the screaming girls ran in, immediately tackling the group of boys. Aria quickly shoved Dak back into the vents before watching her boys get torn apart by screaming girls, wincing at the bodily harm they were recieving.

         "You know, I really owe you after what you did for us today. Thank you, it means a lot."

       Aria turned to face Kendall, who was sitting at the bar. She gave him a small smile, "Ken, don't sweat it. Me being a girl knew for a fact no girl would hang up those posters, no matter how attractive you guys are." She then turned to the microwave once it beeped and pulled out some pizza rolls. Aria turned back towards Kendall, who was already staring at her. She rose an eyebrow, "what?"

        Kendall shock his head softly, the smile never leaving his face, "Nothing.... just you looked really beautiful today, you always do." His voice was kind, and Aria felt herself get nervous and felt her cheeks start to sting. She glanced down at her bare feet, her painted toe-nails becoming a great distraction. "I know for a fact boys would be pinning after you, they do now. I don't know how I feel about that but-"

       "Kendall Knight, do not tell me you're jealous." Aria gave him an amused look, walking over to the bar and leaning over it. Noticing how Kendall got quiet, Aria reached over to booped his nose, "There's no reason to be jealous, you will be my number one boy, just don't tell the others." He gave her a small laugh and she pushed the plate of pizza rolls to him, which he gladly accepted. Noticing how long his hair was getting, she reached up, brushing some strands back, "You need to cut your hair, or slick it back."

      Kendall rolls his eyes playfully. He wasn't as obsessed with his hair like James was but he did like his hair long and not short. "I'll think about it."

       Aria tsked, putting a pizza roll in her mouth, "More girls would come after you if you."

      "Why would I want other girls when I have you?" oh great going kendall.

     Immediately Aria froze and Kendall inwardly cringed at the words he accidentally slipped out, both parties ignoring the racing hearts they felt. When Aria looked back up, Kendall was looking at her, scanning her face for some sort of look of discomfort, or rejection. or if she felt the same.

     But there was no way, no way Aria felt the same about Kendall, no girl like her would want to go out with him, right?

       Aria gave him a small smile, grabbing the empty plate and putting it in the sink, "You should head to sleep, Kendall. It's late." It was currently 11pm at night, and everyone was asleep besides the two. he's probably tired, he doesn't feel that way about me.

      Kendall nods his head, getting up and making his way towards the hall, "Don't stay up too late, goodnight, Ari."

     "Goodnight Ken." He was about to leave the room when Aria's voice stopped him in his tracks, "By the way, you looked very attractive today, too, matador outfit and all."

       Aria was barely slipping into bed when her phone rang. She didn't waste anytime reaching over to her nightstand and answering the phone without looking, "Hello?"

       "Ari, did you and Maverick break up and not tell me?"

        This made Ari sit up straight, "What? No we're still together why?"

        "Well, I'm at the same party he's at currently and there's a girl all over him and sitting in his lap."

        Aria was silent, before speaking back up again, "Take a picture and send it to me, it could be a different guy."

       "I'm pretty sure it's not but i got you girl." Two seconds later her phone vibrated, causing Aria to put Malia on speaker phone to look at the picture. She felt her heart drop at the sight.

         "It is him."

        "Want me to beat him up?"

        "No, don't. I'm on my way."

HI HI HI

I GOT SOME NEWS

1.) i'm ALMOST DONE WITH THIS BOOK YA'LL. justtttt 2 more episodes left :)

2.) season 2 has 27 episodes and if it took me 3 fucking years to write 18 episodes.... umm chile anyway... i'll be skipping some episodes

3.) soooo maverick is showing his true colors. and next chapter is when things really really pick up and that's where the triggers (alcohol, drugs, explicit content, mental/ slight physical abuse )  at the beginning of the book actually start

4.) bro deadass james is gorgeous. literally.

5.) is it just me or does kendall and jo look like siblings idk.

6.) i love big time rush so much i wish there were more fanfics :(

__

how i kinda imagined Aria's photo shoot to be idk ya'll

don't be a silent reader,
vote, comment, share

unedited

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

14.6K 307 28
Eighteen year old Kendall Schmidt is the son of a billionaire. His father wants him to marry girls that are rich just like him. Only problem is, Kend...
6.1K 39 41
Your name is Caitlan Schmidt. Yes, sister to Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush. You and James first met when you were visiting your brother on set an...
2.3K 43 20
This story is about a girl named Amber who loves Big Time Rush. The reason for her love for BTR is her boyfriend is in the band. Her boyfriend...
178K 2.6K 31
BTR Imagines