The devil and his son

Oleh jobarnett24

Arlo is a young girl that lost her parents in a car accident. She is then adopted by a gang that her father w... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
After the crash
The funeral
New family
Talk with Jace
Six years later
In debt
The mafia man
Goodbye
On my own
Evil idea
Harmless joke
Screams in the night
Oh sh!t
I want you so bad
The bitch is back
Making a friend
He's helped alot
Hugs and kisses
Oh baby i dont think... you are
Goodbye Quinn
First scan
Its a...
Text messages
Baby gift
Move on
The beach
Welcome baby Alaric
He's beautiful
Not mine
EspaΓ±ol familia
New to the crew
Three years later
Adios abuela
Mummy who's that?
Shopping talk
I'm sorry chocolate
Best friends lost
It's up to you
Invitations
Best friends
Our spot
It must be true
Please...
Promise me
F**king liar
Get out of jail freecard
You little sh!t
Horse riding
Listen to my heartbeat
Why?
What were you trying to do?
First shower
You're safe with me... always
Why are you here?
Father and son bonding
I'm dying bebito
I'm sorry
Big question
Nice heart bro
LA
Drown
Never separate them... ever
What the f*ck
Tattoos
Dragons
Lets see
We did some stuff
The first time
The first time 2
I'm here
Six months later
It'll be alright
Baby... more like babies
Threatened
I need your help
Like father like son
Oh my god
I'm here... i've got you
Morning with second family
Guns blazing
Come back to me
Surprise
Back to school
They're coming
Meeting the aunt and uncles
Epilogue

Operation take down the bitch is a go

405 17 0
Oleh jobarnett24

Brinley POV

It has been a week since I had seen Alaric. Maybe I should have let him explain because I'm having a hard time being away from him. We've never gone this long without seeing each other.

The longest two days and even then I went mad. I think I rely on Alaric to much. He's my rock and keeps me grounded and overall he makes me happy.

"What's got you thinking like there's no tomorrow?" My dad chuckled at me as he sat on my bed.

"I miss him." I whispered as tears formed in my eyes again.

"Why don't you go to school tomorrow then? That way you can see him but not talk." He shrugged.

"Yeah, maybe. We've never been apart this long before." I sighed.

"I know. Brin i'm gonna ask you something. Please don't be afraid to tell me."

"Ok." I nodded.

"Alaric told me what you've done in his car. Are you sexually active?" My dad asked. I blushed and looked at my hands as I remembered the two time's he touched me in the back of his car.

"Yeah dad but it's not all the way. I'm still a virgin. Alaric has always told me to wait until I'm ready and I'm sure. I wanted what he did to me and I'm glad he was my first time." I smiled a little.

"Ok baby girl. Make sure to tell me if he hurts you at all."

"Dad, Alaric has never hurt me intentionally. Why would he start now? He told me he would rather take my virginity so he knows my first time would be special. Not when some guy would just hurt me because he's getting laid." I defended him.

"Honey do you think Alaric slept with that girl willingly?" He asked me.

"I don't know what to think. Alaric has always been one to sleep around."

"He loves you, you know. Brin I'm glad I get to see you happy with someone like rick." My dad smiled then left.

He loves me? Does that mean Ginnifer forced him?

Alaric POV

After me and carter backed into Ginnifer's phone, we got a bunch of embarrassing pictures. And notes about people she targets.

"Got all the pictures and shit?" The boys asked me as I walked into school.

"Yeah. It took a bit longer than I thought since she had so much shit to go through." I told them.

"Like what?"

"Man she had so many nudes it's not even funny. I don't even know why a girl would do that. Don't even get me started on how many fucking guys she sent them to." I shook my head.

"Fuck it. She's a slut who is sex crazed. Let's take this bitch down." Matt scoffed.

"Operation take the bitch down is a go." Joey laughed and walked into the building. It was still early so not may people were here.

All of us went around the main parts of the school sticking up pictures all over. After two hours we met back up in the lunch hall and waited.
~~~~~~

Once a lot of students had arrived, they were all livid. People were asking others where Ginnifer was. They were all angry until she walked into the school.

The hall went silent as everyone glared at the one and only bitch of the school.

"What? What are you dickheads looking at?" She scoffed and carried on walking.

"Fucking spoilt brat. Just because you have a rich life style doesn't mean you can talk shit about those who don't have a shit ton of money." Some girl shouted out.

"Excuse me." She spat out. "Just because you're jealous I'm rich and you're poor doesn't mean you can say stuff like that. I haven't don't shit."

"That's not what these pictures and comments say." A guy in my view yelled at her.

"I'm not the only rich person here. Alaric is loaded. More money than my family. He lives in mansion on Middleton road." Ginnifer smirked at me.

"It's not my house." I shrugged. "It's actually my bosses grandads that me and mum live in. I have money for myself because I do jobs for his gang. If you can't remember I killed a man in front of the school. That's how me and my mum get by, I kill for a living. I don't enjoy it but it has to be done. So don't you fucking dare turn this on me."

"It's true. Me and joey are in that gang as well. And rick doesn't keep all of the money. He gives it to the school so all of you can eat, have books and shit to learn. If you don't believe me then ask mr Davidson." Matt spoke up.

"What is going on here?" Mr Davidson yelled as he glared at all the students in the hall.

"This bitch is bullying all of us. She's so rich and snobby she thinks it's acceptable to slut shame and call us names." One person from the crowd shouted.

"Sir is it true you get money from Alaric to help with the school." Another shouted out.

Mr Davidson then looked at me. "Yes, we do. He is kind enough to help get books and other essentials for the school."

"How much?"

When he looked at me again, I nodded so he knew he could tell them.

"Alaric gives this school £1500 a week." Gasps were heard throughout the hall.

"Damn he's loaded." Someone muttered.

"My boss is carter Di'Angelo, he pays me to do jobs for him. Just because I have killed doesn't mean you have to be scared of me. Unless you do something to piss off carter, you'll all be fine. Most of the money I get from him goes on the school for essentials and to fix it up better." I told them.

"Ha! Be scared of you?" Ginnifer laughed sarcastically. "We should all be terrified of you. You have killed innocence. Wait until my father hears about this."

"No we don't." Someone called out. That's when I caught eyes with Brinley. She was stood at the back looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"Have you not seen him with, oh shit what's her name? Brinley, that's it. Not to mention the way he looks at her is like something out a movie or some shit." He carried on.

"You don't know what goes on behind closed doors then." Ginnifer smirked. "He hits her for no reason. Smokes and gets high all the time so he thinks it's ok to hit her. Brinley the poor girl gets abused by this killer. Her small skinny body has so many bruises on it. She's so scared to tell anyone incase he hurts her even more."

My face fell and my eyes went wide. I'd never lay a hand on Brinley. Not like that anyway. She's to special to me. I'd rather be hit in the balls multiple times than hurt my abeja.

"That's bullshit." Brinley yelled over everyone. "Alaric has never hurt me in that way, and we've been best friends since we were three. 14 years we've been together and not once has he harmed me in any way. Yeah when we were little we used to play fight and we still do. But even in them time's has he hurt me so I cry or bleed. If anything I'm the one that abuses him most of the time. I don't know how many times I've hit Alaric and he's got a black eye or got a nose bleed from a punch from me." She smiled over at me.

"Don't give Alaric shit because Ginnifer was jealous he wouldn't have sex with her willingly. There's a video of that happening and you can see Alaric didn't want to. If I was him I would have let me been bullied but he went through sleeping with Ginnifer just to make sure I didn't get hurt. And if that doesn't show me how much he loves me then I don't know what will." She added.

"Lying fucking whore. Leave this school." People started throwing insults at her. She let out a scream and stormed out of the school making everyone cheer.

Soon after everyone disappeared to their classes, leaving me, the guys and Brinley. She walked over to us and I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

"Can we talk?" Brinley asked me. I nodded and stood in front of her.

"We'll give you some space." Matt said then walked away with the others, leaving me and Brinley alone to talk.

"I'm sorry for what I did last week. I guess I was jealous that you were still doing that sort of stuff with other girls." She sighed.

"Abeja you have nothing to be jealous of." I stepped forward and put my hands on her upper arms. "I stopped that when I realised I wanted you for the rest of my life and only you. Brin I don't care about other girls, they mean nothing to me."

"I know. But it still hurts." She let tears fall down her gorgeous red cheeks.

I didn't say anything, all I did was pull her into my chest and kiss her. It wasn't rushed, just slow and passionate.

Brinley kissed back and laced her fingers through my hair at the back of my neck. I picked her up so her legs went around my torso and pushed her against a wall.

"Brin I love you. So much, more than I can tell you." I pulled away and looked into her mesmerising green orbs.

"I love you to, more than I can say." She smiled up at me. I crashed my lips on hers again.

"She didn't even make me cum like you did when we were in the car the first time. I was still so hard over you."

"Good. I don't want anyone else to pleasure you like me." She mumbled against my lips.

"Be mine." I moaned and put my hands up her T-shirt. I made circles on her soft skin not going any higher than her waist.

"All yours." She said back. I pressed my hard on to her core making her moan in my ear.

"I want you, Alaric. All of you." Brinley pulled back and looked at me.

"I don't know Brin. I don't want to rush you." I sighed.

"Rick." She put her hand on my cheek. "I'm ready. I want to and I want it to be with you."

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"100%." She smirked at me. I didn't hesitate to crash my lips on hers once again and carry her to my car.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.3M 27.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
42.2K 852 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok Γ—...
2.7M 61.5K 47
*UNDER MAJOR EDITING* Book #1 of The Mafia Leaders Series Jules Salvatore knows what it means to be afraid. To run from trauma and pain. And she neve...
189K 4.9K 33
{COMPLETED in MAFIA SERIES} Love was dangerous especially for people who were dangerous themselves. Sometimes it wasn't fair whom you had to fall for...