I'm sorry chocolate

Arlo POV

When Alaric woke up, he came and laid with me in my bed. The labyrinth was playing since it was mine and his favourite film. We sing along to it and laughed when the goblin king and Sarah got hoggles name wrong.

We were halfway through it when Levi knocked on my door and walked in. I ignored him as he sat down next to me with a box of chocolates.

"I'm so sorry, arlo. Will you forgive me by accepting this box of chocolates as a peace offering?" He sighed.

"Mummy's mad at you uncle Levi." Alaric laughed at him.

"I know. Can you get her to forgive me?" He asked him.

Alaric turned to me with his puppy eyes and a pout. "Mummy please forgive uncle Levi. He didn't mean to make you mad."

"I know bebito. It's just that he told that man a secret that I didn't want him to know." My eyes glossed over.

"I'm so sorry arlo, I thought Quinn already knew. It's me and my big mouth so I understand if you don't want to see me again, just forgive me." Levi's eyes glossed over as well.

"I forgive you Levi." I whispered then went back to watching the film. He put the chocolates on my lap then stood up and walked to the door.

"Where the fuck are you going?" I asked him. "I didn't raise my son with this film on my own."

Levi smiled then got under the covers with me and Alaric. We all shared the chocolate and enjoyed singing and laughing along with the labyrinth.

Alaric had fallen asleep so me and Levi started talking about Quinn.

"How come you didn't want Quinn to know?" Levi asked me.

"Because he was engaged to Claire and thought he was having another baby with her. It was better to leave before he found out than to get bitched at by her about stealing her mans." I replied.

"What are you gonna do now that he knows?"

"Honestly, I'll tell Alaric that Quinn's his dad and I'll go from there. I can't force them to meet if he doesn't want to."

"That's fair. It is his choice after all." Levi looked down at my sleeping son. We both sat in silence until jace knocked on the door and came in.

"You have a visitor downstairs, arlo." Jace told me.

"Ok. Can you watch Alaric please?" I asked him. Jace nodded then me and Levi went down.

Quinn and that girl he was with, was sat with Rose, Salvatore, Elijah, Emilio, Luna and Damon.

"What are you doing here?" I glared at Quinn.

"I've come to see my son." He stood up.

"No. You don't get to come here and want to see him, that's not your choice it's his. I don't care if he's your only child but if my son doesn't want to see you, you will just have to have more." I snapped, emphasising the word my.

"I have rights to see him, arlo. He's not just yours." Quinn stated.

"You have no rights here." I spat out. "He's my son not yours. So leave."

"Arlo let me just see him, please. Just once and I'll leave forever if he doesn't want to know about me." He begged.

I turned away and went upstairs and heard him following me. When we got to my room, Jace left and I stood by the door.

Quinn walked over to Alaric and sat down on the bed as he slept. "He's beautiful." He muttered and moved his black hair from his face.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Quinn looked at me.