Big question

Alaric POV

Brinley gasped when I threw her towel on the floor and pulled her to me. Our bare chests touching, the skin on skin contact bringing me warmth.

"Like this?" I asked her. She nodded and buried her face in the crook of my neck.

"Rick I want you but I don't want to ruin our friendship." Brinley sighed.

"I want you to. I'll be waiting for when you are ready to take it to the next level." I kissed her head.

"I love you Alaric, so much." She told me.

I smiled. "I love you to, so much."
~~~~~~

The sun shone through my window blinding me. I squinted my eyes as I opened them adjusting to the brightness.

When I turned over, I saw Brinley laid on her belly. I moved towards her and laid on top of her. She groaned softly because I woke her up.

"Alaric I want more sleep." She whined.

"You have to get up." I told her while putting soft kisses on her shoulder.

"Or we could stay like this all day." Brinley smiled.

"No abeja. We've missed a lot of school this week. It's only today and tomorrow then we'll have the weekend together." I smiled against her skin.

"Ok. But can you dress and carry me?" She smirked knowing that I'd say yes to her.

"No Brinley, come on." I laughed. And got up going into my wardrobe. Once I got myself dressed, I grabbed her some clothes then went back to the bed, only to see her asleep again out cold.

I shook my head and got her dressed. I put my shoes and socks on then brushed my teeth. When I was done, I slipped socks on her small feet then picked her up.

Today I put black leggings on her and one of my white T-shirt's. Once I got in the car with great difficulty again, I got in the drivers side and drove to school with Brinley on my lap.

At lunch, I was sat outside with my group of mates when Brinley, Bridget, kelly and Ginnifer sat with us.

Brinley came over to me and straddled my lap. She had a tight grip around my neck as she buried her face in the crook of my neck.

"Hang on mate." I told Matt. "What's wrong?" I whispered in her ear so no one else heard.

"Harley tried to speak to me. When I told him to fuck off he slapped me." I could feel her tears on my neck as her petite body shook in my arms.

"Hold her." I ordered joey, he hugged Brinley since she trusted joey more than the other guys.

"Where are you going sexy?" Bridget asked me.

"You're sexy little friend in joeys arms made me hard so I'm going to have a wank." I said sarcastically making all the boys laugh.

"Want some help?" Kelly smirked at me.

"No thanks. I don't really want to be turned off." I scoffed and walked into the school building.

Looking around the lunch hall, I found Harley laughing with his group of mates. All their faces paled when they saw me but his didn't.

I pulled my arm back and punched him making him fall to the floor.

"What the fuck?" He yelled, the whole hall was silent as they watched me and this dickhead.

"Does it make you feel good hitting girls? Does it make you feel more manly?" I spat out as I circled around him.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." He scoffed.

"Cut the bullshit, mate. I know you slapped my girl."

"Brinley? Oh yeah little slut deserved it." He laughed.

"Yeah, Brinley you arsehole." I punched him again. "Care to tell me why?"

"Because the little bitch needed to know her place. Telling a man to fuck off doesn't sit well with me so I slapped her. A woman should only be there to have a good fuck and give men kids."

"What is this? The fucking 40's? I don't think so. So this is how shit is going down. You come outside with me willingly and apologise, and you won't get hurt more. If you don't then you better fucking hope a god is real because when I'm done with you, you might not be breathing after."

Harley frantically nodded then stood up. I trailed behind him and went outside. When I sat down again, Brinley ran into my arms. Told you I was her safe person.

"Anyone else hear an apology? Because I sure don't." I glared at Harley.

"Brinley I deeply sorry for hitting you. I shouldn't have done it and I hope you can forgive me. I'll leave you alone from now on." He spoke quickly.

"Ok." She whispered.

"Thank god." He said then ran off.

"You ok?" I asked her. She looked up at me and nodded with a smile. "Good."

"Brinley can I talk to you?" Felix asked her. She nodded and went over to him. They went to walk away but I stopped them.

"Nah ah. You talk right here or not at all."

"Ok." Felix took a deep breath. "Brinley would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Estoy permitido?" She asked me. (Am I allowed)

"Si es lo que quieres." I nodded. (If that's what you want)

"Sí. Seré tu novia." She smiled at him.

"English abeja." I reminded her.

"Oh, Uh. Yes I will be your girlfriend." She smiled. Felix sighed in relief and hugged her. For the rest of lunch, Brinley leaned against Felix with his arms around her.

"Celoso?" Joey smirked knowing I was. (Jealous)

"Hemos hablador y optado por no llevar las cosas más lejos. Es lo qué quiera, así que estoy respetando su elección." I sighed. (We've talked and chose not to take things further. It's what she wanted so I'm respecting her choice.)

"Incluso si te lastimas en la proceso?" Joey asked me with sadness in his eyes. (Even if you get hurt in the process)

"Sí. Brinley viene primero... siempre." I told him. "Yes. Brinley comes first... always)

The bell rang and we all went to our next class together, P.E. Brilliant.