The bitch is back

Arlo POV

It has been a couple days since I had lost my virginity. Me and Quinn have been doing some things together like watching tv, I'd sit on his lap while he worked. We have cooked together because I can't cook for shit.

Then there was the times when Quinn would have some time off and came to my room. It was ok and all but i knew it would be over soon. I couldn't carry on screwing someone else's fiancé.

I was in Quinn's office sat on his lap while he did work on his laptop or signing paperwork. That's when I heard the annoying high pitched voice and heels clicking against the floor.

I quickly got off his lap and sat on one of the seats in front of him.

"Hey baby. Can we talk?" Claire smirked.

"I'm busy at the moment. Well talk later." Quinn told her while pretending to be on his computer but was actually looking at me.

"It can't wait. I'm pregnant!" She squealed.

My face fell and my heart sunk deeper than the fucking Mariana Trench. Bend be over, fuck me sideways and call me sally. She's fucking what?

"What?" Quinn's face also paled.

"I'm pregnant. You're going to be a father Quinny. We have a baby on the way." She smiled.

I couldn't be in there so I got up and walked away. I was so dumb to actually think he would be with me. So I went and did what I do best. Went to my bedroom and cry.

Quinn POV

When the words came out of Claire's mouth, my heart sunk and my face paled. I looked over at Arlo only to see her face pale as well. Then she just got up and walked out of my office.

"I want you to make her leave. We are now having a baby so you don't need anymore whores around. So you either get rid of her or I'll have someone kill her." Claire told me.

"What?" I scoffed. "You don't wear the trousers in this relationship, I do. And I am only marrying you so I can make my mafia bigger by adding your fathers tiny one, so I suggest you shut the fuck up and leave my office. I have work to do."

"No Quinn. I'm having your baby, so you either get her to leave or I'll kill her myself."

"And send her where? Hmm?" I stood up and slammed my hand on my desk. It made Claire flinch and back away a little.
"She has no family. And as far as I'm aware, you don't live here. You still live with your father. So you either listen to me or you get what you deserve, I will not tolerate being disrespected to."

"I'm sorry. I just want to be the only woman in your life." She cried.

"No, you will only be my wife, nothing more nothing less than a damn heir carrier for me. Don't talk or go near Arlo, am I clear and we won't have any problems."

"Yes Quinn." She whispered.

"Good." I spat out and left my office. When I got up to Arlo's room, I heard crying coming from inside.

I walked in to see her faced away from the door with her shoulders shaking and sobs filling the room. Why did I have to get Claire pregnant? Why couldn't it be arlo? She'd give me some beautiful girls and good looking boys.

That's it. This is my punishment from god. I have to deal with that bitch for the rest of my life. What the fuck have I done?

I went over to her and laid down next to her. Pulling her back close to me, I started kissing her neck comfortingly.

"I fucked up." Was all I could say. Ever since that time in the shower a few days ago I've wanted to tell her something else, three words I've never told anyone.

"Go be with your pregnant fiancé. I'm sure she needs you more than a whore that is just a quick fuck." Arlo sniffled.

"Arlo, don't push me away again. I need you, I want you, only you. I wish this didn't happen so I could call it off and be with you." I sighed.

"That doesn't change anything. I know how gangs and mafias work. You have no choice but to marry the woman who carries your first child."

"That doesn't mean you can't carry my second. I'd rather have you by my side, as my wife. You have made me see that there is something better than what I do."

"I just want to be on my own right now. You should just go to your fiancé that is carrying your child." Arlo cried.

"Not when you need me. I want to hold you like this everyday and night. I don't want Claire, it was some arranged marriage that I could easily call off." I told her.

"But she's having your first baby!" Arlo yelled at me and stood up. "It'd be wrong to not marry her."

"Then stay and be my-," I started but was cut off by a slap to the face.

"I will not be some slut that you can keep around. I want a life to, a husband and kids of my own. I will not let my life be brought down to be some mans fuck buddy when he wants to get laid."

"Do not talk to me like that." I snapped.

"Or what? You gonna kill me? You gonna send me six feet under just because I slapped the almighty Quinn Jackson? Do not call me a slut and you won't get hurt."

Just then anger took over my body. I was done with woman thinking they can just tell a man what to do. This may not be the 50's but this is the mafia. And the men lead here, not the women.

I raised my hand and back handed her causing her to fall the floor with a thud. After that, I came back to my senses and kneeled next to her.

"Get the fuck out." She glared at me.

"Arlo I'm s-,"

"I said get out." She pushed and shoved me out of the door. Before I could do anything, arlo locked the door so I had no way of getting to her. Why am I such a fuck up?