Hugs and kisses

Levi POV

After hearing Quinn stand up for me, I chose to go and apologise since it was a bit dramatic and I caused it. Oops.

Once Claire ran out of his office, I went in and straddled his lap again. His arms went around my waist like they always did.

"I'm sorry for causing a scene with you and your fiancé. I would deeply appreciate it if you accepted my apology." I said very sarcastically.

"You have nothing to apologise for. She was being homophobic and that is one this I do not accept here." Quinn sighed and looked at me.

"Still." I shrugged. "Anyway, we have to talk. Because I will leave you if you make me an uncle to that bitches child."

"Arlo told you." He leaned back. "I don't know what to do anymore. Arlo is making me soft and I just want to be with her."

"But the mafia says you have to marry the woman that has your first born." I finished his sentence.

"Yeah." He rubbed his eyes with one hand. "I think I love her and I fucked it up all because I just wanted to get laid."

"This is why I'm gay. No worries of women getting pregnant, that way I can have all the sex in the world and not worry about kids."

"That's because you're you. Levi I'm at a crossroad and I have no idea which way to go."

"As much as I love arlo already, you need to stay with Claire. After you get to old you'll need an heir to take over this mafia. I understand you don't want to but you need that baby." I told him.

"I know. I know but it's just hard when I can't be with the girl I've actually fallen for." Quinn sighed.

"How old is arlo exactly?" I asked.

"Um, 17? 18 I think." He replied.

"You fucked a minor." I slapped his chest, knowing full well it won't hurt. "Quinn Lincoln Jackson I will tell your mother."

"Don't you fucking dare." He glared at me. I slowly got off his lap and ran out of his office.

"Fuck sake Levi. Get back here." I heard him chasing me. I squealed and pushed myself faster.

We ended up in the kitchen where he tackled me. Quinn moved so I'd fall on top of him and not hurt myself.

"What the fuck?" I heard an annoying high pitched bitch scream.

"Oh high Claire. You don't mind if I steal your mans? I heard he's a real freak in the sheets." I smirked.

Quinn burst out laughing underneath me. I couldn't help but let out a little chuckle as well. This only made her more mad.

"Shut up. I'm the one carrying his baby not you. So get off him."

"No I may not be able to carry his baby but I'd sure love to try." I winked at her then leaned down at kissed Quinn to make her more angry.

When I pulled away from him, I saw Claire jump on me only to be pulled off and held down by Arlo.

"Keep your hands off him. Don't think I won't hurt you if you harm Levi again." Arlo glared at her.

"He kissed my fiancé." Claire screamed and kicked her legs around.

"And? So what if he does. That's not our business so build a fucking bridge and get over it. Don't forget Quinn was Levi's way before yours so don't fucking go there. Now be a good little whore and fuck off back to your room." She pushed her out of the room.

"I'll be in my room if needed." Arlo added then walked away.

"I really like this position." I joked with Quinn.

"Come on get off me. I still have a shit ton of work to do." We both stood up.

"Just a quick question. Do I have to get holy water in Arlo's room?" I asked.

"What?! No." He laughed before I going back up to his office.

I chose to go talk to arlo for a bit. She seemed like she needs a friend so I can do that for a while.

Arlo POV

When i got back to my room, I belly flopped my bed and buried my face in the pillows and covers.

After a few minutes, I felt someone sit on my bed and rub my back.

"Thank you for that. You didn't have to." Levi told me.

I moved my head so I was laying on my cheek facing him. "It's ok. She's a real bitch anyway."

"Yeah. Listen, about me and Quinn."

"I don't care. I understand, he was yours before we came along. I'm fine really." I giggled.

"When I'm lonely I go to Quinn. He lets me sit on his lap and kiss and cuddle him." Levi looked down and played with my bed.

"Levi, I don't care. If that's what makes you happy I don't mind. And it's not like me and Quinn are together so I don't care. And he's your best friend so it shouldn't stop you."

"Thank you. I think we'll be real good friends." He smirked.

And just like that, me and Levi got to know each other. He told me stories about Quinn and him from school and I told him about my childhood and the crash. My rims with rose and Salvatore.

We spoke like we knew each other all our lives. And it feels amazing to have someone to talk to through all the shit that's happened to me.

Don't forget to vote and comment.