Dragons

Alaric POV

Its once again Saturday. A day to myself and to get my tattoo for Brinley. Once I had a shower and got dressed, I had spent some time with my mum and jasper. We had played a couple games of monopoly which she chose.

"I'm off now. I'll see you later." I kissed my mums cheek and stood up.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Out with Craig." I told her.

"I don't give a shit with who. I want to know where." She rolled her eyes.

I looked at Elijah for help. "You tell her." Was all he said.

"Oh if I'm going down you and carter are coming with me." I glared at both of them.

"What's going on?" My mum stood up and gave me a small glare.

"I'm going to get a tattoo with Owen." I told her.

"And why would Elijah and carter be going down with you?" Why is she so calm?

"Because I have some already." I whispered.

"How many?"

"Ten."

"Show me." She demanded. I took off my jacket where she saw my tattoo sleeves and then my T-shirt came off.

"How old were you when you got them?" Her eyes glossed over as she looked at my tattoos.

"I was fourteen when I got the one on my chest. Fifteen for the one on my back and the others were over the last few years."

"Why did you tell me?" A few tears fell down her cheeks.

"Because I knew it would remind you of Quinn. Uncle Levi told me he had a lot of tattoos and I didn't want you to be reminded of that time in your life."

"Bebito I am so over Quinn. I haven't thought about him since I met jasper and I will never think of him again. Why didn't you at least let me know you got them?"

"I don't know." I whispered.

"Who got you in with Owen?" She asked me.

"The first one was Elijah when I was fourteen and the second was with carter on my back. The other small ones I went on my own." I admitted.

"Who else knows about them?"

"Only me, carter, Elijah and Brinley. Now you and jasper know to."

"Why did you want them at such a young age?"

"Because the one on my chest is for you." I truthfully told her. "The one on my back is for Bentley, Amber and everyone else that has died. I got a wolf because it's my favourite animal, a batman logo for me and brin, a cross for Camila and an EKG line for rose."

"Ok. What are you getting done today?" My mum sat down again.

"I don't know yet. But I want one for Brinley as I have one for everyone else."

"Alright." She nodded.

"Love you." I kissed her cheek again and walked out of the living room putting my T-shirt and jacket back on.

"Love you to." She called after me. "Don't think you both aren't gonna get it." I heard her growl out to Elijah and carter.
~~~~~~

I told Craig where to go for the tattoo shop and we'd meet there. Once I parked my car, I got out and saw Craig waiting for me at the entrance.

"Ready?" I asked him. He nodded and followed me in.

"There he is. Come back for another tattoo mate?" Owen greeted me.

"Yeah. But my friend wants one to." I told him.

"How old?" Owen asked.

"Seventeen." Craig said.

"Ok. Who's going first?" He smiled.

"Craig you go. I still need to pick my design. Where's Gracie?" I said.

"Out back for a smoke." Owen smirked then I left Craig with him.

When I got outside, I saw the one I was looking for. She drew all my tattoos and did some of them as well but my bigger ones was owen.

"Need me to draw?" Gracie asked me.

"Yeah." I nodded. She put the cigarette down on the floor and put it out with her foot. She walked past me and grabbed my jacket and dragged me inside.

Gracie has tattoos all over her body as well. She had piercings and your typical bad girl vibe.

"What do you want?" She asked me while getting a sketch pad and pencil.

"Two dragons. Brinley wants it done so I'm just getting it." I laid back on one of the beds.

After a while of drawing, Gracie was done a showed me. "Yeah, ok. I like that." I smirked.

"Good. This is the last one I'm drawing for you. Lay back and tell me where you want it." She laughed.

I took off my jacket and T-shirt. "Why can't you fuck me?" She whined as she eyed me.

"You're not the only one sexually frustrated." I told her and laid on my belly.

"See! We can go do it quickly." She smiled.

"No." I said bluntly. "I'm waiting for someone."

"You're so blunt Gracie." Owen laughed as he was next to me putting a quote on Craig's forearm.

"Does it always hurt this much?" Craig asked through a clenched jaw.

"Pretty much." Gracie said. "Where?"

"Shoulder. The bit that hasn't got anything there." I told her.

Once she put the outline on, she started tattooing my back.

"One dragon done." She said after an hour.

"How are you not in pain?" Craig once again had a clenched jaw as he spoke.

"He doesn't feel it. I remember when he got the one on his chest." Owen said.

"What happened?"

"Didn't flinch once. A fourteen year old boy comes in here wanting a tattoo and doesn't even flinch or wince. He just sat back and waited for it to be done."

"What hurts him most? Physically?" Craig asked.

"Hmm." I thought for a moment. "The most painful thing that has happened to me is getting shot. But that didn't hurt that much."

"You've been shot?" All three exclaimed.

"Yeah. I was thirteen and got it in the stomach. Emilio and jace both took me to the hospital freaking out. You know when you get punched, yeah it kind of hurt like that." I told them.

"Shit man. I wish I had your body." Owen chuckled.

"Same." Craig let out a cry of pain.

After another hour, I was done. Gracie had kept it colourless so it would match the rest my tattoos.

"Thanks." I put my T-shirt and jacket on after Gracie had wrapped it.

"No problem." She smiled at me then walked off.

"How much do is it?" Craig asked Owen.

"Any friend of Alaric's is a friend of mine. You don't need to pay." He chuckled.

"Oh are you sure?"

"Yes mate. Now both of you go on. Don't forget to put the cream on or it'll get infected." Owen said. We both said our goodbyes and left.

I dropped Craig back at his house then went home.