Best friends lost

Quinn POV

When me and Mary walked away, Salvatore stopped me.

"Whenever I can I'll try and get Alaric to you. But it won't be often." He whispered. I nodded slightly and walked to my car.

"She's a right bitch. What did you see in her anyway?" Mary scoffed as we got in the car.

"I guess I thought we had something when we didn't. Let's just leave it, ok? I just want to move on from her." I sighed.

"You still love her? Well let me help you forget her." She smirked and ran her hand up my thigh only to be stopped by Levi getting in the back.

"Hands off bitch. If he isn't marrying arlo then he's mine." He said.

"What do you want?" Mary glared at him.

"Nothing to do with you hoe. Now drive we need to talk." He turned to me. I huffed and started the car, only to have my head tilted to the side to face him.

"Don't fucking huff at me or I will punch you in the balls and shove your dick up your arse." Levi threatened then pecked my lips.

I chuckled when Mary had her mouth wide open. When I started driving, she tried to keep on touching me only to have her hand pushed away by Levi.

When we got back to my mansion, I went straight to my office with Levi and Mary following. Levi sat on my lap and while I started doing my work. He was light so it wasn't hard to move around to my paperwork to my computer.

"We need to talk." He whispered to me.

"About what?" I asked.

"Alone."

"Mary me and Levi need to talk. Wait for me in the bedroom." I told her.

"I am your fiancé. Anything he needs to say can be said in front of me." She snapped.

"Fine." Levi huffed out. "Elle doit y aller." He started speaking french knowing Mary wouldn't understand. (She needs to do)

"Levi ça ne marche pas comme ça j'ai besoin de passer á autre chose et c'est le seul moyen." I told him. (Levi it does not work like that I need to move on and this is the only way)

"Bullshit and you know it." He stood up. "Por qué no puedes decirle a Arlo lo que pasó y ver si ella te dejará volver?" Now he's angry because he's slipped back to our home language, spanish. (Why can't you just tell arlo what happened and see if she will let you back in)

"I'm done with arlo so stop talking about her. I need to focus on the present not the past so stop." I yelled at him.

"What about the promise you made to your abuela? Huh? She'd fucking kill you if you went back on a promise." He shouted back.

"My abuela is dead. That promise died with her because none of it matters when they're gone. So fuck that promise."

"You are one selfish bastard you know that? She did everything for you and you can't carry out one small promise for her. You can't even see Mary is only with you for the money. There is no love there."

"Leave Levi. I have work to do and I can't be dealing with this right now." I told him.

"I'll leave. And don't expect me back. Keep your golf digger I'll find my own place to live. You're so stuck up your own arse to notice the things you've lost." He spat out and walked out of my office slamming the door behind him.

"Levi." I called after him and stood up.

"Just leave him. He needs time to cool off." Mary sighed.