They're coming

Brinley POV

I still had two weeks until the twins came. I knew they would come early but not this early. Two weeks early and my water has broke. My parents were out so it was just me on my own.

As I tried to walk, I got a contraction which hurt like hell. Once it passed I was able to pick up my phone and call Alaric. Except he didn't answer. Dammit, he's in third period.

"Please pick up." I muttered.

"What happened?" Micheal answered.

"I need you to get Alaric. My water broke." I breathed out.

"Ok this sounds serious. Miss I've got to go a minute." He said then I heard him running.

Alaric POV

Brinley had started to stay home since it was getting close to the due date. I was in third period and my phone started ringing. When I looked at it, I saw Brinley's name.

This teacher was a massive prick so I couldn't answer it.

"Alaric, are you listening?" He asked me.

"What? No. This is science, who actually listens in this lesson?" I rolled my eyes.

"This is very-," he started but was cut off my his door knocking, loudly may I add. "Come in."

Micheal walked in breathing heavily on the phone. "Brin-Brinley, said. Fuck me I shouldn't have ran." He breathed out.

"Micheal what about Brinley?" I asked him getting a little nervous.

"She said something about water and it breaking." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Shit." I muttered and grabbed my bag. "Hang up so I can call her on my phone."

It rang a few times before she answered. Her breathing was heavy and she was crying.

"Abeja I'm here. I'm coming as quick as I can." I told her getting into my car.

"Hurry Alaric. It hurts so bad." She sobbed.

"It's alright. I'm on the main road now. I'll be there two minutes tops." I said as I swerved in between cars.

"Breath brin, you know what to do." I told her. I pulled up to her house and ran inside. I left the car on since I would just put Brinley in and I could go.

Once I opened the door, I hung up and ran up to her room. She was standing by her chest of drawers holding on to the edge.

"Hey, I'm here. Where's the bag and we can go quickly." I rubbed her back.

"By the door." Brinley breathed out.

I quickly grabbed the bag putting it over my shoulder. Then I went back to Brinley, letting her hold one of my hands while the other rubbed her back.

We got to the car and I drove off. Brinley held on to my hand as we went to the hospital. After a few minutes, we arrived.

"We're here abeja. You have to let go of my hand so we can go in." I told her.

She breathed out and let go of me. I ran over to her side, took the bag and helped her out. Brinley held on to me like there was no tomorrow. And I didn't knew pain until this.

As we got inside Brinley stopped. "I need to push. I feel like I need to push." She cried.

"No abeja. Try and hold it. We're literally here." I told her. A nurse came out with a wheelchair.

"No don't let go." Brinley tried to hold my hand again.

"Miss you can't hold his hand while I wheel you. You can hold his hand in a minute." The nurse told her as she started to walking.