LA

Alaric POV

It was finally the weekend and I was so fucking happy. Me, Brinley and Joey were actually going out as a trio for the first time in fucking years.

Ok not years I'm exaggerating, but at least a month. With all the shit that's happened with Brin, being cheated on, almost raped, panic attack and seeing someone get shot was a lot on her. But she still smiled.

We all met up at the beach and sat down, then Matt, Logan, Felix, Craig, Hugh and Jamie joined us.

"What are you guys doing here?" Joey asked them.

"Brinley invited Felix and he invited us. Why? Is there a problem?" Logan asked.

"Nah bro. It's just that it was supposed to be a day for us three only." Joey sighed.

"Sorry. Well we can leave if you want to." Jamie said.

"No don't bother. Ima go get a drink." I said and walked away from all of them.

When I got far away from them and out of sight, I sat down on the sand. Since it was always so hot during the day, we chose to come to the beach later on in the afternoon.

That way it wasn't to hot or to cold. I sighed as I sat on my own in the silence.

"You alright?" Someone asked behind me. Joey sat next to me.

"Yeah. Just sucks, I thought we could finally do something just the three of us like we used to. I guess Brinley is to caught up with Felix she wants to be with him all the time." I sighed as I watched the sun set.

Just then I heard a gun shot and screams sounding. Me and Joey ran over to the others to find them huddled up in a group.

That's when a gun shot at my foot, missing my by a centimetre. "Fucking bitch." I said.

"Who is?" They all asked me.

"Lauren I swear if you shoot at me again I will come and get you." I yelled out.

Once again a shot was very close to hitting me. I ran up to a building and up to the very top. Laid there was the one and only Lauren stone. She's one of LA's best assassins along with her mother, Joey smith.

I quietly walked up to her then threw her over my shoulder. She screamed and tried to get out of my grip but failed as I was much stronger than her.

"Alaric put me down." She yelled with her American accent.

"Shouldn't have fucking shot at me then." I told her with anger in my voice. I loved her but she was a pain in my arse.

When I got down to the others, they all looked at me with confused faces. Joey and Brinley had never met the stones since we always went to America to see them and I was never allowed to take friends.

"Who's that?" Felix asked me.

"A fucking bitch who's going to drown." I spat out angrily.

"Asshole put me down. I will get jace on you." Lauren screamed.

"Good luck with that Los Angeles." I said and went into the water. When it got to my waist I pushed her under.

I held her there for two minutes before letting her back up. "I'll kill you, you asshat." Lauren lunged at me but I moved so she went under the water again.

I got out and sat down pulling out my phone ringing Abbott.

"Hey. What's up?" He answered.

"The sky. Now come and get your daughter." I spat out.

"Can't. I'm busy. Joey and your mum are at the spa so Lauren's with you. Lucky we didn't send Aj there to." Abbott laughed.

"Fuck sake LA! I'm gonna kill you." I groaned.

"Love you to." He said then hung up. Just as I put my phone down Lauren jumped on me and started punching me.

"Get off me you bitch." I yelled trying to get out of her hold.

"Shouldn't have tried to drown me then asswipe." She kept on hitting me.

"Don't shoot me then fucking psycho." We both stood up and glared at each other. Me and Lauren always fought but it was never enough to cause a lot of damage.

"Not a psycho, mate. Something better actually." She smirked at me.

"Get that smirk off your face or I'll do it for you." I threatened her.

"Like to see you try." Lauren carried on smirking. So me being me, punched her in the face only to get one back right in the nose.

"Nice to see you fucking midget." I smiled at her.

"You to little bitch." We both laughed and hugged each other. And that's how it goes every time we see one another.

"Ah hem." Someone cleared their throat. "Who's this, Alaric?" Jamie asked.

"Oh. Yeah." I pulled away from her. "This is Lauren, my family from America."

"Yeah. Lauren stone." She smiled innocently then punched me in the dick. I groaned and cupped myself.

"You're such a fucking whore." I tackled her to the sand.

We both rolled around hitting one another. That's when two people pulled me back and another to Lauren.

"What sort of men do you live with?" Joey exclaimed.

"What the fuck is going on?" Carter stood in front of me and yelled.

"She shot at me, punched me and punched me in the balls." I glared at him.

"Straight in the baby makers." Elijah laughed from the side. Emilio still had hold of me, carter in front of me, Elijah to the side and Aj holding Lauren back.

"Fuck off Elijah." I went for him as well only to be held back by Emilio and carter.

"Calm the fuck down, rick. And why the fuck were you shooting here? I can't stop you from getting your dumb arse arrested." Emilio shouted and turned to Lauren.

She shrugged. "Just wanted to annoy little Ricky here." She smirked.

"I will fucking kill you." I spat out at her.

"Whatever you say baby dick." Lauren rolled her eyes. I got out of Emilio and Carter's hold and tackled her again.