Tattoos

Alaric POV

One of my small tattoos are a wolf. A wolf is my favourite animal so I got it. Other small ones I have are the batman symbol, a cross, a line that is from a heart monitor and a butterfly.

The batman tattoo because he's my favourite superhero, the cross because my abuela camilla was very religious, the heartbeat monitor line for rose when she passed.

I have two butterflies are for my mum and jasper. Since all of my tattoos go to my family members in the house, I got two butterflies because the love jasper has for my mum flies high. And he likes butterflies so it fit.

Since Brinley wanted to see my tattoos and was impatient about it, I had no choice but to let the boys and whoever was around to see.

I took off my jacked revealing my sleeve of tattoos then took off my T-shirt. Their eyes went wide from how big my chest tattoo was.

"How many do you have?" Craig asked me. Brinley had leaned against my chest and traced the heartbeat line.

"Ten." I told him.

"What is their stories?" Matt smiled softly.

"The one on my chest is for my mum. The one on my back is for everyone that has died in my life. A wolf for my favourite animal, a cross because my abuela Camila was religious. The batman logo because why the fuck not, the heart beat line is for my abuela Rose. And the two butterflies on the back of my neck is for my mum and dad." I explained.

"How big is the one on your back?" Hugh gaped at me.

"My whole back other than the small part on my shoulder." I replied. They all went behind me to look at me back.

"Damn. That's nice." They all said.

"Thanks guys." I chuckled.

"Do you have a tattoo for Brinley?" Hugh spoke up.

"Sort of but not fully." I looked down at the small girl tracing the ink on my body.

"What do you mean?" He frowned.

"When we were younger we were obsessed with batman. Watched it all the time. So the logo is for both of us." I smiled.

"Will you actually get another tattoo that Brin wants?" Logan questioned me.

"Yep. I don't know which one but I'll get a tattoo with my artist."

"How were you able to get them so young? We all have to wait until next year." Craig looked annoyed. He's always talked about getting one but isn't old enough.

"Come with me then I'll get my friend to do one for you." I told him while I kept my eyes on Brinley now tracing a skull.

"She looks so little." Joey sighed.

"Because she is." I stated.

"That's not what I meant." He blushed and looked away.

"No I know what you meant. She slipped because she was upset and this is what she does."

"Wait!?" Joey exclaimed. "Are you her daddy?"

"What are we missing here?" The other boys asked.

"Kind of. I don't know, she always comes to me like a child would when they go to their dad." I sighed.

"I'm confused. Did you say daddy?" Matt said with humour in his voice.

"Yeah. Ddlg and all that." Joey told him.

"When did you start to notice?" I looked up at Joey.

"Two years ago." He sighed. "What about you?"