Morning with second family

Alaric POV

When I woke up, everyone was still in the same positions from when we fell asleep. The only difference was that Quinn was next to Micheal. Just as I sat up, Emerson woke up as well.

"Hey Emmy." I smiled at her. She smiled back and made grabby hands at me. I picked her up and took her out of the room.

As I walked to the kitchen, Emerson kept on tracing my tattoos making me think of Brinley. Fuck I missed that girl so much. I really hope she forgives me when I explain everything.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked her and set her on a chair. Emerson slumped back and closed her eyes.

"I don't know." She mumbled. I chuckled and started making bacon sandwiches for everyone. Once I was done, I got all the bread, buttered it and put the bacon in.

"Emmy come on. You can get on my shoulders while I carry the plates." I told her. She jumped down from the chair and came over to me. I picked her up and sat her on my shoulders.

I picked up the plates and went back up to Noah's room. When I walked in me and Emerson laughed because of how we woke them up.

"Wakey wakey sleepy beauties." We both shouted together.

"That better be food in your hand or I'll round house your arse." Micheal stated.

"Nice try using step brothers on me. And luckily it is food. Hope you all like bacon sandwiches." I set the plate down on the bed and they all started eating. I quickly grabbed four bits, two for me, two for Emerson.

"Boys me and Alaric need to talk to you." Quinn announced.

"We do?" I looked at him with my mouth still full.

"Don't speak with your mouth full." He shot me a glare.

I swallowed my food. "Sorry. We do?"

"Yeah. What do you three think about going to public school with Alaric?" He looked at the twins and Noah.

"Hell yeah. I want friends." Micheal and Killian smiled.

"I don't know. I won't have anybody in my year. And I don't like talking to new people." He sighed.

"Eh you'll be fine. If you want you can sit with me and my mates at break and lunch times. They're good people but dumb as fuck." I told him.

"Bad word Ricky." Emerson hit the top of my head.

"Sorry." I smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah ok." Noah nodded.

"Can we join to?" The twins asked.

"Nah. You'll want to be with the girls." I smirked.

"No, no, no. Did I mention no?" Quinn stated.

"Have you watched the vampire diaries?" I asked him.

"It's a good show. And how do you know it?" He smiled at me.

"Brinley. She's obsessed with it. I think I've seen it at least three times." I shrugged.

"Who's Brinley?" Killian wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"My girlfriend. You'll meet her at school actually when I take you. But right now me and your dad need to go do some business." I rubbed my hands together and put Emerson on the bed.

"Our dad? Isn't he yours to?" Aaron asked me.

"Well yeah. I just haven't grown up with him like you guys. It's going to take some time for me to give him that title. But I do call someone dad." I told him.