New to the crew

Arlo POV

It's been a couple days since I've come out of the hospital with Alaric. Everyone is obsessed with him and it's good to have so many people around so I can sleep.

Today, I was just sat with Jace and Elijah in the house since everyone was out doing their own stuff.

"I'm here bitches. Where's my godson?" Levi entered the house.

"Living room." I called out.

Levi came in with a woman that didn't look to familiar to me. She looked like someone I know but I couldn't place it.

"Babes this is Quinn's mum." Levi told me.

"Oh shit. Uh hi. I'm arlo. And I guess that is your grandson." I said nervously and stood up as quick as I could while Alaric was in his swing.

"I'm Camila, Quinn's mother. It's nice to meet you arlo." She hugged me.

"I guess Quinn told you what happened." I sighed.

"Yes. But I didn't know it was his baby until I saw the picture. Quinn's abuela is sick and asked for the picture to be printed out for me. And when I went into her room I thought it was Quinn not your son."

"He does look like Quinn doesn't he?" I looked down at my sleeping son. "Would you like to hold him?"

"If that's ok." She replied.

"Of course. Are you able to pick him up? I had a c-section with him so it's hard to bend down to get him at the moment."

"Yep. I've got him." She smiled. Once she picked him up, she sat down next to me and admired at grandson. "What's his name?"

"Alaric mason Black. Quinn is already a dad to another woman so I just put my last name." I told her.

"The only child he's got is the one in my arms. Claire lied to him and one of his guards took the baby in with his wife." Camila said.

"Levi didn't tell me." I looked at him.

"He's left to Spain because his grandma is sick. He didn't know when he'd be back so I just guessed he would find someone out there." Levi sighed.

"Oh god. I'm such a horrible person. Quinn doesn't even know he's still a dad." I put my head in my hands.

"It's ok, arlo. I would have done what you did as well. These mafia men are a pain in the arse, trust me I know. But if you want me to keep it a secret then I will." Camila smiled at me.

"Please. Feel free to come by anytime with your husband whenever you want. But just don't tell Quinn. He thinks he's one of my friends."

"Ok. I can come maybe, once a month. That way I will be able to watch him grow up and he can have a relationship with his abuela and abuelo."

"That's fine. But we have a big family that live here so whenever you come here it might not be this empty and quiet." I admitted.

"At least you have good support. I don't mind. And I'll send money over to buy him nappy's and wiped because I know what it's like to feel like there's none in the house." She laughed.

"Yeah. Thank you Camila. I really appreciate it." I smiled at her.

"No problem sweetie. I'm here to help with anything." She smiled back.

After a couple hours of talking with Camila, she had to leave to go back to Spain. We exchanged numbers so I could send her pictures of Alaric everyday so she doesn't miss out on his growth.

Levi took her back to the airport and I was on my own again. Of course jace and Elijah was in the house but they were doing whatever. But at least I had my little man.

Camila POV

When I left Arlo's house, me and Levi went back to the airport so I could go back to Spain.

"He looks very much like Quinn." I sighed.

"Yeah I know. I don't know how he didn't see himself in Alaric." Levi rolled his eyes.

"She seems like a very nice girl. I'm glad she was the one to have my grandson not Claire. I didn't like her."

"Neither. I'm glad he killed her." He chuckled.

"Oh well. Poor child would have grown up to be a whore like her mother." I stated.

"Yes she would have."

After my plane landed, I got in the car with my husband. "How was it?" He asked.

"He's our grandson. He looks more like Quinn in person but I know the girl isn't lying. She's very nice and I'm glad she had our grand baby not Claire." I smiled.

"That's good. So what's the story when we go over there?"

"Well we can just say we're meeting up with friends since we still have them in London. So it's won't be a problem. And I promised her that we wouldn't tell Quinn since he thinks the baby is someone else's."

"Ok. I can do that." My husband smiled at me.

"He'll be the perfect addition to the family."

"What's his name?"

"Alaric mason Black."

"Alaric? Wasn't that your dads name?"

"Yep. That's why I love it. Mason was after Arlo's father that died a few years back. And Black because when she was adopted she changed her name. And because Quinn doesn't know, she decided that her and the baby would share a surname." I explained.

"I like it. Very strong name and with the gang around him, he'll be ok to be the next mafia leader. That's if arlo tell Quinn."

"We'll see what the future holds. I have a feeling it'll be a good one." I smiled.