I need your help

Brinley POV

I started packing my clothes and most of the baby clothes. What was the point of carrying the cots and heavy stuff on my own. Once I was done, I got both of the suitcases and walked downstairs.

"Brinley." I heard Henry behind me.

I turned around wiping me eyes hoping he would just let me leave. "What's up."

"Where are you going? Where rick?" He looked around.

"Uh." A lumped formed in my throat. "He told me to leave and never come back. Said he didn't love me anymore and the twins shouldn't be born." I sobbed.

Henry came up to be and hugged me. He rubbed my back as I cried on to his shoulder. My arms lazily wrapped around his back as he held me. All I wanted was to be held by Alaric but he didn't love me anymore, I just have to accept that.

"Where are you going?" Henry asked me.

"My dads place." I told him.

"Let me drop you there." He sighed. "Lex I'm taking Brinley home quick." He called up the stairs.

Quick deer ran down the stairs and Lexi looked at me. "What did Alaric do?" She asked me.

"I'll tell you later, babe. Let me take her home the stress isn't good for the twins." Henry told her.

"Alright. Be safe hun. Call me if you need anything." Lexi smiled sadly at me. I smiled back at her then me and Henry left.

On the way to my dads house was silent. When he parked the car, i sighed but sat there for a while.

"I'm sure there's a valid reason why Alaric told you what he did. Just give him time and he'll come to you." Henry told me.

"Yeah I know but that doesn't stop it from hurting. He's the only boyfriend I've had to compliment me and make me feel like I really matter. But him to just say that about me and our kids, that's fucked up."

"I know. Go get some rest and don't stress about it. It's not good for the twins and smile. Alaric will come through soon." He smiled at me.

"Thank you Henry. For everything." I said then got out of the car.

Once I got inside, I went straight up to my room. When I laid down, I tried to sleep but ended up crying. What did I do to him?

Alaric POV

Once I left the room, I went downstairs to the garden. When I sat on the swing, I broke. Tears streamed down my face like I've never cried before.

After a while I heard Brinley talking to Henry. The car had drove off and she was gone. I'll find whoever it was that threatened Brinley and my kids, and I'll kill him. Even if it's the last thing I do.

I heard Henry's car pull up again and his car door slam shut.

"Alaric mason Black get your arse here now." He yelled. I walked inside not caring if he saw me crying like a baby.

Henry's face fell from a angry one to a look of sympathy. "You didn't mean any of it did you?"

"No." My voice cracked.

"Why? Why did you do it if you didn't mean it?"

"I got a letter the other day. Said they'd kill brin and the kids, if I didn't leave her. I can't watch her die because of me. She's to innocent to go through that. My kids, they're not even born yet and they've been threatened to be murdered. I can't sit back and watch them die because I'm selfish enough to keep them around. I didn't know what else to do, so I just told her I didn't love her anymore." I sobbed.

Henry didn't hesitate to walk up to me and hug me. I cried harder into her shoulder as I thought about the love of my life and children. My strong baby boy and fragile baby girl.

Flashback

"It's a boy and girl. You have one of each." Kathy smiled.

Tears formed in my eyes. A son and a daughter. Two men in the house to protect our girls.

"Is that what you were hoping for?" Kathy smiled.

"Yeah. I'm so glad. We've got names for both of them." Brinley smiled.

"What are they?" She asked.

"Charlotte Elizabeth, shortened to arlo. And Thackeray binx. We both love hocus pocus and both names are rare." She shrugged and wiped her eyes.

"Very nice. Unique I love them." Kathy stated. "What do you think dad?"

"Yeah. I'm happy." I said. It may not have shown on the outside because of how I've grown up with carter, but on the inside is a different story.

"He may not seem like it on the outside but I know for a fact he's going crazy on the inside." Brinley giggled.

"You know me to well." I chuckled and kissed her hand.
Flashback over

The next morning I knew what I had to do. I quickly took a shower then got dressed in my usual jeans and T-shirt. I chose not to put in a jacket since it was a habit I had to get out of anyway.

"Hey, uncle Levi I need an address." I told him through the phone.

"And where may that be?" He replied.

I told him where I wanted to know and got it. "Thanks Levi. I owe you one." I said and hung up.

"I'm going out. I don't know when I'll be back." I announced.

"Where are you going?" Salvatore asked.

"Out." I said then walked out. I got in my car and went to my destination. After finding it, I pulled up and looked at the mansion in front of me.

I got out and walked up to the front door. After I knocked on it, an elderly woman answered. She gasped when she saw me.

"Where's your boss?" I asked her.

"In his office." She said. I pushed past her and walked around a bit. Finally I had found his office and knocked on the door.

"Come in." His deep voice sounded. I walked in. When he saw me his face held surprise. I sat down on one of the chairs in the office and glared at him.

"I need your help." I stated.

"With what?" He asked.

"To find and kill someone."

"How can I help." He smirked evilly just like mine.