Oh sh!t

(Mildly mature. There will be more mature scenes so this is the first and last warning.)

Arlo POV

When I woke up, I had to pee really badly. Once I tried to get up, I was forced back down by a very muscular arm. I looked over only to see Quinn peacefully sleeping.

After a few minutes of trying to move his massive heavy arm, his voice distracted me. It was so deep and full of sleep. I felt my legs close.

"Stop moving."

"I need to pee." I blurted out.

He let out an annoyed huff before moving his arm. I shot up and ran to the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

Once I was done reliving myself, I chose to get in the shower. Completely forgetting, mr arrogant arsehole could walk in at any given moment.

After a few minutes of being under the hot water, I felt arms go around my waist and soft kisses placed on my shoulder.

I turned around and you'd never guess who was there: the hulk. Nah I'm just playing, although Bruce banner is a snack, you what I'm saying.

Anyway, it was Quinn and I was enjoying it way to much.  He turned me around and we both looked into each other's eyes. It felt like nothing else mattered, it was just me and him.

All of a sudden he smashed his lips on mine. Both our lips moved like they had kissed a thousand times before. He lifted me up and pushed me against the wall.

I could feel his hard on against my thigh and fuck me did I want more. Ok I'm no good egg but I am a virgin. That's beside the point though, this man made me feel shit that would never be topped by another man.

And I must say, now I know why miss gold digger likes him so much. Oh shit, his fiancé. He has a fiancé and I'm here just about to fuck him.

I pulled away and pushed him back a little. "What's wrong?" Quinn panted.

"You have a fiancé. We can't do that." I told him. What the fuck? Now all I wanted was him.

"I don't care about her. Just let me have you Arlo." He moved towards me again.

I have to be the bigger person. "No! If you want to fuck someone, go find Claire. I will not be responsible for taking someone's fiancé and I'd rather not hurt someone."

"Fine. If that's how you want to be." He spat out. He left the shower and wrapped a towel before walking out and leaving. What the hell did I just do?

What would it be like? Is an actual man better than just some sex toy? And to think I was going to lose my virginity to a man that took away my freedom.

All I can think about is him. Ever since I got here, my mind is always full of him. Shit! I've fallen for the biggest arsehole in England.

And trust me, I know some arseholes I'd rather put up with than him. But still, I can't like him. I just can't. But his eyes, and the stubble that makes him look so fucking good looking. This can't be happening.

Quinn POV

I shouldn't have done that. She's right, I have a fiancé. And just like that, Claire came round the corner in a mini skirt and a very revealing top.

And after getting another boner from Arlo, I just wanted to get it out of my system. Before she could say anything, I pushed her against the wall and kissed her.

She moaned into my mouth but it wasn't what made me hard. Now I've seen arlo naked I want her so badly. Just thinking about her small goddess like body, I want to ravish her and make her forget her name.

Obviously I'm one to like it rough and I took Claire into my room and took her from behind. I didn't want to see her face, all I could think about was arlo and her sexy body.

As I pounded into Claire, she reached her climax for the third time and I still hadn't had mine. I needed release and it wouldn't be with her.

So I pulled out and started stroking myself. Nothing better than pleasuring yourself when a damn girl can't. I mean, I bet arlo would be able to make me climax a load since she's a virgin.

And I know this because I know how girls act when they've lost their virginity. Take Claire for example, she's a massive whore and would sleep with anyone.

Arlo pushed me away, therefore I have come to the conclusion that she is still very much, an innocent little girl.

After I had my release, I laid back on my bed and caught my breath.

"Round two?" Claire smirked at me. How could someone pass up sex because I can't. So I pushed her down and pulled her arse up again, pounding into her from behind.

See now I can only have sex with Claire like this since she's, how can I put it nicely... fucking ugly. Like, I'm not being mean or anything, just brutally honest.

So I choose to push her head down and pound into her from behind. That way I can actually get laid and I don't have to see her ugly face. Not to mention her loose arse vagina so I can't exactly get the pleasure I want.

But Arlo... stop thinking about arlo. I can't help it. She's so innocent but feisty. I can't help but want her to be mine. I'd do anything for her. Shit! I've fallen for a girl I can't have. And here I am pounding into some whore.

Fuck, I need to get arlo to like me. But how the fuck do you do that?

Don't forget to vote and comment.