Operation take down the bitch is a go

Brinley POV

It has been a week since I had seen Alaric. Maybe I should have let him explain because I'm having a hard time being away from him. We've never gone this long without seeing each other.

The longest two days and even then I went mad. I think I rely on Alaric to much. He's my rock and keeps me grounded and overall he makes me happy.

"What's got you thinking like there's no tomorrow?" My dad chuckled at me as he sat on my bed.

"I miss him." I whispered as tears formed in my eyes again.

"Why don't you go to school tomorrow then? That way you can see him but not talk." He shrugged.

"Yeah, maybe. We've never been apart this long before." I sighed.

"I know. Brin i'm gonna ask you something. Please don't be afraid to tell me."

"Ok." I nodded.

"Alaric told me what you've done in his car. Are you sexually active?" My dad asked. I blushed and looked at my hands as I remembered the two time's he touched me in the back of his car.

"Yeah dad but it's not all the way. I'm still a virgin. Alaric has always told me to wait until I'm ready and I'm sure. I wanted what he did to me and I'm glad he was my first time." I smiled a little.

"Ok baby girl. Make sure to tell me if he hurts you at all."

"Dad, Alaric has never hurt me intentionally. Why would he start now? He told me he would rather take my virginity so he knows my first time would be special. Not when some guy would just hurt me because he's getting laid." I defended him.

"Honey do you think Alaric slept with that girl willingly?" He asked me.

"I don't know what to think. Alaric has always been one to sleep around."

"He loves you, you know. Brin I'm glad I get to see you happy with someone like rick." My dad smiled then left.

He loves me? Does that mean Ginnifer forced him?

Alaric POV

After me and carter backed into Ginnifer's phone, we got a bunch of embarrassing pictures. And notes about people she targets.

"Got all the pictures and shit?" The boys asked me as I walked into school.

"Yeah. It took a bit longer than I thought since she had so much shit to go through." I told them.

"Like what?"

"Man she had so many nudes it's not even funny. I don't even know why a girl would do that. Don't even get me started on how many fucking guys she sent them to." I shook my head.

"Fuck it. She's a slut who is sex crazed. Let's take this bitch down." Matt scoffed.

"Operation take the bitch down is a go." Joey laughed and walked into the building. It was still early so not may people were here.

All of us went around the main parts of the school sticking up pictures all over. After two hours we met back up in the lunch hall and waited.
~~~~~~

Once a lot of students had arrived, they were all livid. People were asking others where Ginnifer was. They were all angry until she walked into the school.

The hall went silent as everyone glared at the one and only bitch of the school.

"What? What are you dickheads looking at?" She scoffed and carried on walking.

"Fucking spoilt brat. Just because you have a rich life style doesn't mean you can talk shit about those who don't have a shit ton of money." Some girl shouted out.