First scan

Arlo POV

After getting to the clinic, I was taken in straight away. A middle aged woman called Elizabeth took me in and started with the scan. She asked me a bunch of questions to tell her about me and everything.

I laid down on the bed and lifted up my T-shirt and lowered my leggings. "That's it arlo. Now this gel is going to be cold but you'll be alright." She told me.

I nodded then she put some of the gel on me. Like she said it was cold but it was bare-able. She got a wand thing and started moving it around my lower belly.

"And there's the foetus. You are 12 weeks and four days along and your due date is estimated to be June 29th." The woman told me.

"Ok, thank you." I smiled.

"Would you like to see and hear the heartbeat?" She asked.

"Yes please." I whispered. She pressed some buttons and a noise filled the room, then she turned the screen so I could see. Tears started forming and fell as I saw and heard my baby.

"Can we tell the gender?" Rose questioned.

"Not yet. Next scan you will be able to though. Which will be at 20 weeks. You will be 13 weeks in three days so go from there." She told us.

"Alright. Thank you." I wiped my eyes and sat up after wiping the access gel away.

I was given photos and I set up my next scan at 20 weeks then me and rose left. Once we got home, I showed everyone the picture which gave everyone smiles.

The others were still out so I couldn't show them yet. I was hoping jace would be there since he's been like a dad to me but he wasn't so it would have to wait.

After I was done, I went up to my room and went to sleep. Hopefully I'd be able to forget about everything and move on with my baby.

Quinn POV

After the front door shut, I flipped. I was throwing anything I could get my hands on, I was punching my walls leaving holes and crates in them.

After so long of punching shit, was stopped by a hand. I looked over to see Claire stood there. Her face showed sympathy but her eyes told another story.

"Why don't we go upstairs and let you relieve some of that stress." She smirked.

"Why don't you fuck off and leave me alone. I don't even know why I slept with you or agreed to the damn marriage. I don't like you and I never will. I've lost the only girl I've ever considered doing more with because of you and this baby. And I'm seriously starting to fucking have doubts. Is it even mine? Or is it someone else's and saying it's mine so you can get money?"

"What? Of course the baby's yours. I would have told the real father if it wasn't and left."

"Bullshit." I punched the wall again. "That's bullshit and you know it. I swear to fucking god Claire when that baby is born and it comes back that it's mine, I will fucking kill you and put the kid with someone who will actually look after it properly." I snapped.

And just like that, she walked off crying because she knows I'm right. She just wanted money and now I won't have anyone to pass down my mafia to because I don't want any other girl carrying my sons and daughters.

I punched the wall a couple more times before another hand stopped me. Levi stood next to me and I just broke. Tears streamed down my cheeks and he didn't hesitate to pull me to a hug.

"It hurts so bad." I sobbed.

"I know mate, I know." He comforted me. And this is why ladies and gents, you need a best friend who will comfort you even if you are crying like a baby.

"What did I do? Why did she leave?"

"She couldn't see you with another woman that's having your baby. It's like you seeing arlo with another mans baby." Levi sighed.

"The only man who'll get her pregnant is me. I will kill anyone that touches her." I spat out.

"I know you will. Now go up to bed and have a nice hot shower and jerk off then get into bed and sleep. You need to let off some steam and what better way to do it than by having a wank. So go and do as your told and I'll see you tomorrow." He told me.

I rolled my eyes and walked away. I felt a slap on my arse then looked back at Levi. Glaring at him, I pulled my fist back and punched him. Then straight after he punched me.

"Fucking bitch you really need a wank." He muttered.

"Shut up." I glared at him one more time before going to shower. Once in there, I just let the water fall on me.

The only thing on my mind when I went to sleep was arlo. Why did she want to leave after three months of seeing me with Claire? Why after all this time?

The reasons I don't know, but I do know is that I'll get her back sooner or later. And I plan on it being sooner.