Harmless joke

Arlo POV

After I had fallen asleep, I was woken up by cold water being thrown on me. It made me scream and jump back in fright. I had always been jumpy since the car crash.

When I looked up, I saw mr what's his name stood there. Once we locked eyes I gave him my meanest glare which he kind of flinched at. Then I jumped at him.

I moved my body so I was able get his body to the floor. Once he was on his knees, I was able to manoeuvre my body so it was at the front of him and punch him straight in the jaw.

He fell back and I was able to move in time so my legs wouldn't be caught underneath his body. Laughter was heard behind me and I saw a guy I had never seen before.

I thought it was only that maid and mr steal you from your home.

"You didn't tell me she was this feisty Quinn. Can I have her after." He laughed. So my kidnapper is called Quinn. Maybe it's short for Quinnlan.

"Shut up Levi. I'll take your sister if you don't." Quinn threatened which immediately shut his friend up.

"I'm Levi. You may know my sister, Lexi. She's Henry's wife." He stuck his hand out to me.

"Yeah, she's one of the baddest bitches I know. And I'm Arlo. As you may of already known." I glared at Quinn again.

"Yeah. Well I'll be off now. See you later Quinn." Levi laughed then left the room, shutting the door behind him.

"You shouldn't have done that." I heard a deep voice whisper in my ear.

I jumped and turned around to face a very angry Quinn.

"You shouldn't have put water on me then." I spat out.

"A harmless joke and I get punched in the face?" He scoffed.

"Yeah, now leave so I can clean myself and the bed. Thank you very much."

"And why would I let you get away with hitting me? Huh? Shouldn't you be punished?"

"If you want to punish me, fine. Just wait until tomorrow so you can figure out if I need a fucking five year old spanking." I spat out while trying not to cry.

"No, maybe I'll do it now." Quinn smirked then pushed me up against the door.

But like luck was on my side, someone called him. "Quinn, honey? I'm here." A high pitched voice came out. And fuck me I wanted to rip out her voice box.

"Ohhh, is someone getting lucky?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him. "Or is it just a hump and dump like your planning to do with me?"

"No actually. It's my fiancé." He smirked.

"I don't think she'd like it if she saw you right now. Maybe I'll give her the opportunity to leave your arse." I stated before I started fake moaning.

"Oh yeah. Right there Quinn. Fuck me harder daddy." I called out. And just like that, someone tried to get into the room.

"Open the damn door Quinn so I can kill that bitch." The girl cried out.

I pushed Quinn off of me and stood behind the door. It quickly swung open and before the girl could do anything, I tackled her to the floor.

"Get yourself a new mans honey. This one, he isn't really good in bed. Some girl to girl advice, don't go for mafia men. They are very unloyal. And if that's not what you want, leave this dumbass." I told her before getting off her and shutting the bathroom door so I could shower.

Quinn POV

I smirked at how feisty arlo was. And my god did she make me want to fuck her right then and there. And when she was moaning, I wish I was doing the real thing.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Claire snapping at me. "Are you even listening to me?"

"What? No. I was thinking about work. What do you want?" I snapped back. Ok, I know I shouldn't do that to my 'fiancé' but she is so fucking annoying.

I'm only marrying her because it's easy enough to just cheat on her. That way I'd only have to fuck her what? Twice to get children to take over my mafia. Then the rest of the time I'm horny I'll just find someone hot chick from the street.

Just thinking about kids, I'd make some handsome boys. Especially with arlo... we'd have beautiful kids.

Wait!? What? Not again. Stop thinking about arlo. She's just a virgin to fuck a few times then ditch. We wouldn't make kids at all, It'd be a quick fuck then goodbye.

Stop it Quinn, she's here for your own pleasure, stop. Once again, I was pulled from my thoughts by an annoying arse bitch. She only wants me for my money and the fame.

"Are you thinking about her? That whore that you fucked against this door? Is she the reason you haven't been talking to me?" Claire's annoying voice filled the room.

If you couldn't have guessed, she's fucking annoying.

"Who the fuck are you calling a whore?" I growled and pushed her against the wall firmly but not to hard.

"That bitch in the shower."

"Don't talk about her like that." What the hell is wrong with me? "She is not a whore unlike you. She hasn't slept with half of my men behind my back."

Her face paled. "I didn't. I'm only loyal to you."

"Bullshit. Get out of my house until I want you back here." I snapped.

Claire sniffled as tears formed in her eyes. "Please baby. I'll make it up to you. We can go now, I saw how much you were hard earlier."

She palmed me through my trousers making me even more hard. Wanting a release, I pushed her out of Arlo's room and into mine.

I'll spare you the details of what I did to her. Although I thought of that feisty, sexy girl in the room showering.