We did some stuff

Brinley POV

When I got to school this morning, everyone had their eyes on me. They all had sympathy in their eyes, but why? Did something happen that I wasn't told about.

While i was stood at my locker, Bridget, kelly and Ginnifer came over to me and smirked.

"Hi." I smiled at them then went back to my locker.

"Ginnifer Tell Brinley what happened yesterday when she left you and Alaric in the car." Kelly smirked.

"Oh yeah. When you left he fucked me. He was so hard and rough just like he wanted. Alaric let you leave so he could have a real woman go cum deep inside of. He didn't even wear a condom and I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant with his child." Ginnifer gloated.

A lump formed in my throat and tears started streaming down my cheeks.

"Oh darling, Alaric just wanted a real woman to pleasure him. Not some little virgin who doesn't know what he likes. But me? Honey we did it for hours. He bent me over he fucked my from behind. Don't get me started on how he moaned my name as he pounded into me." She smiled darkly.

"Leave me alone." I spat out and shut my locker. As I was walking through the halls, once again everyone looked at me with sympathy.

That's when I saw him.

Alaric POV

"Why the fuck is everyone looking at you?" Matt asked me.

"I have no idea." I shook my head. We all stood by a table and waited for the bell to ring. But I got distracted by a sobbing Brinley.

When she saw me I stood up straight as she walked over to me. As soon as she got closer to me, she pushed me back causing me to stumble then slapped me hard.

"You slept with one of my friends?" She yelled at me. My face fell. Shit.

"Brinley listen to me." I moved forward to hold her, only to be slapped again and her step away.

"I will listen if you answer me three questions." She looked at me angrily through her tears. I nodded and she started.

"Did you sleep with Ginnifer?"

"Yes." I whispered.

"Were you going to tell me?"

"No." My eyes glossed over as I spoke.

"Now what? You expect me to forgive and forget? How can I do that when she's put a very clear picture in my head?"

"Abeja-," I started.

"Pounding into her from behind? Moaning her name as you took her all over your car once I left? Does any of that sound familiar to you?" Brinley yelled at me.

"Brinley listen to me." I grabbed her arms and pulled her to my chest.

"It didn't mean anything, I promise. I love you and only you." I told her.

"That's bullshit." She pushed me away. "I'm so done. All the shit I have gone through you choose to go and sleep with one of my so called friends. The worst part about it is that you weren't going to tell me about it. I'm so fucking done, Alaric." She said then walked away.

"Brinley." I called after her and started to follow her.

"Mate you should leave her for a bit." Joey stopped me.

"Hell no." I spat out and ran after her.

When I got outside, I saw her get into a car. Marco hugged her as he looked at me. He whispered something to her then came over to me while Brinley stayed in the car.

"Why is my baby girl crying like that?" He snapped at me.

"Marco she was threatened by someone she called friend. If I didn't sleep with her then she said she would hurt brin. What else was I supposed to do?" I told him as tears fell down my cheeks.

"When did this happen?"

"Yesterday in my car." I whispered as my voice cracked.

"I know you have a camera in there. I want you to send the video of what happened between you and that girl." Marco demanded.

"Marco I cant." I said.

"Why not? Are you lying to me?"

"No! No. Me and Brinley," I took a deep breath. "Me and Brinley did some stuff."

"What stuff?" He glared at me.

"Brinley got excited yesterday and started jumping up and down on my lap. It made me hard and she must of felt it. A few minutes later she told me she was wet. We went to my car and I fingered her." I looked down at the ground.

"Did she give you consent?" He asked but I could hear the anger.

"I tried to make her forget about it. But she didn't want to and I didn't know what else to do."

"How many times has this happened?"

"Twice." I admitted.

"I knew something was going to happen between you two sooner or later. Why did that girl threaten brin?"

"To get to me. Everyone knows how protective I am over Brinley. So to get me to sleep with her she said that she would make brins life hell and harm her. I'd rather not sleep with her but I didn't wasn't her to hurt Brinley."

"Ok. But next time don't bother to sleep with anyone. I know you'll be able to help her get through everything." Marco gave me a small smile and walked off.

"Marco." I called after him. He turned around and waited for me to carry on.

"I love her. And one day, she'll be a Black." I tell him saying my last name.

He chuckled. "I know mate." He said then went back to the car.

Once he drove off, I stood there. For what reason I don't know. A small smile formed on my face at the thought of Brinley having my surname one day.

"Where's the tape?" I heard the boys behind me.

"I have it on my phone." I sighed. We all sat down on a bench and huddled around.

I played the footage skipping the part with me and Brinley until it got to the bit when Ginnifer got in the car. All the boys had frowns on their faces as they heard what Ginnifer was saying.

When I tried to turn off my phone when it got to sexual, I was stopped. "Nah bro. We need to make sure you didn't enjoy any of it." Joey glared at me.

"Why does he look in pain?" Jonah whispered.

"Because I was thinking of Brin. She hates me now because of it." I sighed and put my phone in my pocket.

"Ew bro. That's weird." Hugh grimaced.

"Not like that fuckface." Matt hit him on the back of the head. "Rick was thinking of Brin because it was an escape. You do realise this is a form of rape." He looked at me.

"No I didn't." I sighed.

"Mate it's clear as day you weren't enjoying it. Not to mention you didn't give consent and she threatened you and Brin. If you press charges she can do some serious jail time." Matt told me.

"No I'm not gonna press charges." I smirked.

"What?" They all exclaimed.

"I'm gonna hack into her phone. Get most of the shit she's spread around about people and get some pictures. Then we'll put them up around school to show her not to mess with me or Brin again."

"Nice." They all smirked as well.