Evil idea

Quinn POV

When I woke up, I heard someone walking around in my living room. It couldn't have been my maid, Jackie since she was light on her feet. That's when I realised, Arlo was out of bed.

That's when I heard Jackie speaking. "Excuse me miss but mr Quinn told me to make sure you go to your room if you are caught out."

"Ok, yeah I'll go back. I know my way do you don't have to worry about me." Arlo told her then walked away.

I came out of my room to see Jackie sat down with her head in her hands. She was like a mother that I never had so I took it easy on her.

"You alright, Jackie?" I asked her leaning over the railing.

"Yes darling. Getting old isn't doing me any good trying to get this house cleaned." She chuckled.

"Haven't you had any rest?"

"Not yet. I still need to clean some places."

"Go to bed Jackie, that's an order. I don't want you over working yourself." I sighed.

"Nope, I still need-," Jackie stood up.

"No Jackie. Go to bed and get some rest. You can start cleaning again tomorrow. Go on." I told her.

With a sigh, she nodded then walked to her room that she had here. I shook my head then went into my room to shower and get ready.

Once I was showered, I walked out of my bathroom to see Levi laid back on my bed. "What the fuck are you doing on my bed?"

"I am waiting for you to get your arse ready and introduce me to that sexy whore you have." He smirked. I rolled my eyes while buttoning my shirt.

"She's off limits. I'll introduce you to her, but if you so much as even touch her, I'll put a bullet through your head." I told him while putting my boxers on.

I still had my towel around my waist so Levi couldn't see anything. It's something I had got used to doing while Levi was in my room. He didn't care what you were doing as long as he could have a damn conversation.

"Fuck off." His voice went high pitched. "You love me to much to kill me. Anyway, I've got to go see my sister today. She's upset that someone in her husband has gone away for a while for his gang."

"Oh, how is Lexi?" Yes, Levi and Lexi. Lexi is Levi's older sister. At least 20 year difference.

"She's good. But like I said, upset because her husband has gone out of town." He shrugged.

"Doesn't she have kids?" I asked while putting on my belt after my suit trousers.

"Yeah, triplets. I'll be seeing them as well. They are a real pain in the arse but I love them. Even if they are Di'Angelo's."

"Di'Angelo? As in Emilio and all them kids?"

"Yeah. Well they are meant to be Carter's but their mum chose her last name instead. Why?" Levi asked.

"Because that's where I got Arlo. When they adopted her she became a Black since Jace took care of her most." I told him.

"Oh shit. Then I won't ask you to come. Jace would kill you." He laughed.

"Not if I kill him first. Anyway, I have no reason to go there. I have what I wanted so it doesn't matter." I shrugged while putting my tie on.

"Have you told Claire about your new toy?"

"She doesn't need to know. Us mafia men don't get dictated by women. They produce an heir for us and that's it. Wives are trophies we get to parade around and make our mafias better, nothing more nothing less."

"You really are heartless." Levi muttered.

"Yes I am. It's my job to be that way. Nothing and no will stop me. And certainly no woman will control me and my men." I scoffed.

After putting on my shoes and socks, I finished my look by putting on my suit jacket. "Ready?"

Levi nodded then followed me out of my room. We walked over to the side of the house that Arlo was staying on. I gave her, her own side so she wouldn't bother anyone and she would feel more at home.

Wait! What? So she feels at home? Why would I do that? So if I want to fuck her brains out, she couldn't scream for help. Yes that's it.

Eventually we got to her room. I knocked knowing she would have locked the door. There wasn't an answer so I tried opening the door and surprisingly it was unlocked. Just how it should be.

When I looked over at the bed, she was asleep. She looked so peaceful I almost didn't wake her up. Instead, an evil smirk came on my face.

I crept in there while Levi stood by the door. I went into her bathroom to find a bucket. After filling it with cold water, I walked over to her side and tipped the water on her.

But boy would I have not done it after what came next.