Oh baby i dont think... you are

Arlo POV (three months later)

It's been three months since Claire came back and said she was pregnant. She has now got a bump that she doesn't stop showing off and saying how much the baby is moving.

For the last 8 weeks I've been throwing up every morning or when I smell certain foods or scents. And I've been getting bigger. I started noticing a small bump and I don't know what to do.

It could be that I've caught something that's been making me throw up and eat so I've put on a lot of weight, or I'm pregnant.

I can't call or talk to anyone about it since there is no women here. It's literally me and Claire and the rest are men. I don't have a phone so I can't call Rose or one of the girls to ask them.

So once again, I woke up and had to run to the toilet. I someone lift up my hair and rub my back. I knew it was Levi since I didn't want Quinn near me at all.

"Are you alright?" Levi asked me when I flushed and sat back.

I couldn't help but start to cry. If I was pregnant I would be having a taken mans baby. And I didn't want my kids to grow up without a father.

"I don't know what to do." I sobbed.

"I can't help unless I know. Tell me arlo." He looked at me with sympathy.

"I think I-," I started but was cut off by my bedroom door knocking.

I brushed my teeth quickly then let the person in. The only reason no one has noticed the small fat I've been getting is because I've been wearing Levi's jumpers and T-shirt's.

He gave me a couple because he knows what it's like to want someone but can't have them. Of course he went on and sassed to me how much the guy turned out to be a dick.

The door handle turned and Quinn came in with Claire behind him. Obviously she was smiling and getting Quinn to feel the baby move and that.

"We're going shopping. Do you both want to come?" Quinn looked at me and Levi.

"Yes bitch, I love shopping." Levi squealed and kissed him. I laughed since it made Claire angry. I mean, I still love Quinn but it doesn't bother me.

I know I have nothing to worry about with Levi since he has a guy he's talking to.

"What about you arlo?" He looked at me.

"Uh no. I'm not feeling to well so I'm just going to hang here." I replied.

"Ok. Is there anything you need or want?"

"No thanks." I said then turned over putting my back to them.

I felt the bed dip and a kiss on my cheek. "Message me if you need anything." Levi kissed my cheek again then left.

Instead of staying awake, I went to sleep. It would pass the time and I could get away from reality for a while.

Levi POV

After me, Quinn and the bitch left Arlo's room, I quickly sat in the front seat so Claire couldn't. I stuck my tongue out at her and stuck my middle finger up just to me spiteful.

"So what's the occasion?" I asked when they both got in the car.

"Baby shopping." Quinn sighed.

"Qué mierda te pasa?" I said in Spanish, knowing full well that Claire couldn't understand.
(What the fuck is wrong with you)

"Nada, solo dejalo caer." Quinn closed his eyes for a second. (Nothing just drop it)

"Maldita azada." I glared at Claire then faced forward. (Fucking hoe)

"Ha! You can't call her that." He laughed.

"Can, just did. Now drive I need to pick up some things." I snapped a little. Quinn just chuckled shaking his head then drove off.

While at the shopping centre, I left the two so I could pick up some stuff. I bought arlo some of her own T-shirt's and jumpers from the men's section.

I made sure to get them big so she could feel like it was someones special to her. And I bought a baby outfit. No it's not for Claire or arlo. It's for a friend that is expecting a baby girl.

After paying for my stuff, I met back up with the mega bitch and Quinn for lunch. Yes it took hours for me to find stuff for a baby and arlo. Don't judge, I have to get the best for my friends.

Personally I wanted subway for my lunch so I started walking there, only to be stopped by the high pitched bitch.

"I don't want this. It's not healthy for the baby." Claire said.

"And? If it's Quinn's kid then it will eat this all the damn time so let's go barbie bitch you can get a salad." I snapped then went in and got my food.

I paid for mine while Quinn got his and Claire's. I felt bad for him. He has to be stuck with her while she could be having another mans baby.

This happened with a woman I know. The other woman was supposedly pregnant with his kid and it wasn't. And just like that, I remembered arlo and Quinn doing the deed.

I started choking on my food. "Woah man, you ok?" He patted my back.

"No. I want to go home. Let's go." I got up and walked straight out. Obviously I took my food with me. Quinn and Claire wasn't that far behind me.

After eating in the car, we got home and I grabbed my bags and went straight to Arlo's room. I didn't bother to knock since she would be asleep anyway, and boy was I wrong.

I caught arlo looking in the body length mirror with a small cute baby bump.

Arlo POV

After a couple hours, I woke up and made myself something to eat. Once I ate, I went back to my room and saw a body length mirror. I chose to lift up the jumper I was wearing and look at myself.

And that's when I knew I wasn't just fat. It was clear as day, a baby bump. I was pregnant with a mans baby that is already with someone and is having a kid already.

Silent tears fell down my cheeks and then my door was slammed open. Levi stood there with wide eyes looking at my belly. I quickly pulled the jumper back down and wiped my eyes.

"Got anything to tell me?" He whispered when he closed the door.

"I-I think I'm pregnant." I broke down.

Levi came over to me and looked at my belly again. "Honey, I don't think... you are."