It's up to you

Arlo POV

Me, Alaric, Jace, Arorah and Mitch were all sat in the living room while everyone else went out or was around the house somewhere.

"Are you going to tell him?" Jace asked me.

"Alaric." I looked down at him.

"Yes mummy?" He smiled at me.

"Your dad wants to meet you. But if your don't want to, it's up to you." I told him.

"Who is he?" His eyes glossed over and voice broke.

"You remember the man I talked to when we went shopping this morning?" He nodded. "That man is your dad and he wants to meet you but it's up to you."

"No mummy. I don't want to. Please don't make me." He started crying. I pulled him into a hug as he cried in my shoulder.

"It's ok bebito. I won't make you do something you don't want to do." I sighed. I want Alaric to have a relationship with his dad but if he doesn't want it, I can't make him.

"Arlo I think you should get together with Quinn and see how Alaric likes it. Maybe he'll change him mind about it." Salvatore and rose came in.

"Salvatore he said no. He may be three but he has the mind of an older kid. He's able to make his own decisions so don't force him." Rose told him.

"What's going on?" Arorah and Mitch asked.

"Quinn wants to meet Alaric so I told him I'll ask him. And he says no so Quinn either has to wait until he's older or he won't meet him." I explained.

"Fair enough." The both shrugged.

We all sat in silence until the door burst open and Levi walked in a sobbing mess. He took a crying Alaric from me and they cried together and sat on jace.

Any other time jace would get pissed off but when Levi would be upset he didn't mind.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"He's so selfish. I can't believe he did that. I told Quinn to fucking leave Mary because she's just a gold digger but no, he's so persistent of moving on from you. And we started shouting at each other then he told me to leave because he had work to do." Levi ranted.

"Then he has the decency to shag her while he told me to leave. Whenever we have arguments Quinn always comes after me. But no, he had to get laid before his best friend. I'm so done with him. He's a selfish bastard that I will badly hurt if I see him again."

"Uncle Levi can't breath." Alaric patted his shoulder.

"Fuck. I'm so sorry baby boy I didn't mean to." He gasped and loosened his grip.

"It's ok. I love your hugs." Alaric smiled.

"Aww you just know how to make my day don't you?" Levi pinched his cheeks.

"Did you leave him, or leave leave? Like move out?" Rose asked him.

"I moved out. Do you know what? All through out that big fucking mansion is her moans because her mouth is so big from having so much dick in it."

"Ok stop with the language. My son will be a little shit when he's a teenager." I scolded Levi.

"Good. Then Alaric can beat his dads arse because he'll have many insults and muscle so he'll be ok." Levi smirked.

"That would be such good entertainment to be honest." Jace chuckled.

"Whatever. Don't be teaching me son bad stuff. He doesn't need all that." I rolled my eyes.

"Sure he doesn't. Guaranteed he'll take after Jace and have no soul around people other than the ones he loves. Even then it'll look like he doesn't have a soul." Levi shrugged.

"Come on guys. Alaric will be who he wants to be on his own. We can't make him do things he doesn't want to do." I laughed.

"Whatever. Maybe he'll teach Quinn a lesson." Levi sighed.

Quinn POV

While I was sat in my office, my head wondered to arlo, Levi and Alaric. They just occupied my mind all the time even when I would be with Mary.

It was very late and I still hadn't gone to bed where Mary would be. A knock on my office door snapped me from my thoughts.

Mary came in and stood in front of me. "We need to talk." She said.

"About what?" I leaned back on my chair.

"I'm pregnant. I found out just now." She smiled. I knew she couldn't be lying because she always spent her time with me. She never left my side so I was going to actually be a dad.

"Oh wow. Uh I don't know what to say." I smiled at her.

"We need to get married before it comes. That way we will all share the same last name." Mary squealed.

"Ok. When you do you want it to happen?" I asked her.

"Next week. That way you can get a suit and I can get a dress. Then we can send the invitations."

"Ok. Well then you get sending them to your family and friends and I'll send them to mine. And get everything sorted." I told her.

"Yes. Ok love you." She squealed, kissed me then ran off.

And to think I was going to break up with her, now I can't. What the fuck went wrong?