Andante

De Avdk80

What happens when two boys from strict homes meet and feel things they shouldn't? When Eddy meets Brett his... Mais

Author's note
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII
LXXXIII
LXXXIV
LXXXV
LXXXVI
LXXXVII
LXXXVIII
LXXXIX
XC
XCI
XCII
XCIII
XCIV (see A/N abt Wattpad issue with posting below!)
XCV
XCVI
XCVII
XCVIII
IC
C
CI
CII
CIII
CIV
CV
CVI
CVII
CVIII
CIX
CX
CXI
CXII
CXIII
CXV
CXVI
CXVII
CXVIII
CXIX
CXX
CXXI
CXXII
CXXIII
CXXIV
CXXV
CXXVI
CXXVII
CXXVIII
CXXIX
CXXX
CXXXI
CXXXII
CXXXIII (I guess first paragraph is slightly NSFW? My kid can read it though)
CXXXIV
CXXXV
CXXXVI
CXXXVII
CXXXVIII
CXXXIX
CXL
CXLI
CXLII
CXLIII
CXLIV
CXLV
CXLVI
CXLVII
CXLVIII
CXLIX
CL
CLI
CLII
CLIII (posting despite Wattpad issues, hope you can read this!)
CLIV
CLV
CLVI
CLVII
CLVIII
CLIX
CLX
CLXI
CLXII
CLXIII
CLXIV
CLXV
CLXVI
CLXVII
CLXVIII
CLXIX
CLXX
CLXXI
CLXXII
CLXXIII
CLXXIV
CLXXV
CLXXVI
CLXXVII
CLXXVIII
CLXXIX
CLXXX
CLXXXI
CLXXXII
CLXXXIII
CLXXXIV
CLXXXV
CLXXXVI
CLXXXVII
CLXXXVIII
CLXXXIX
CXC (slightly NSFW (once again my kid can read it though ;-))
CXCI
CXCII
CXCIII
CXCIV
CXCV
CXCVI
CXCVII
CXCVIII
CIC/CC

CXIV

1.5K 76 11
De Avdk80

The morning came, as mornings do, although Eddy would have done anything to postpone it, to shove it back to the night before, to get to lie here longer with his head on Brett's chest and their limbs intertwined. 
"Hey." Brett whispered against his hair, and Eddy groaned softly.
"Nah." he whispered back. "Nah, Brett, I'm not doing it, I'm not accepting it, this is simply just not the day we're going home." He got up slightly, resting on his left elbow so he could look Brett in the eye very convincingly. 
"I'm not, honest." 
Brett's small grin was everything. 
"I like your thinking. Let's see if it can change the laws of physics?"
Eddy let himself fall back on Brett's shoulder with a harrumph. 
"I'm not." he asserted once more, and then he casually let his hand slide under Brett's t-shirt, stroking that softest bit of skin lightly, running his fingers through the little hairs under Brett's belly button. 
"Hmmmm..." Brett hummed, and then he made that sound again, that most contented sound that rumbled softly from somewhere deep within him, and just like that the mood was suddenly very different.
Eddy pressed himself slightly more against his love and he felt Brett responding instantly. Then Brett turned on his right side in once swift move. His hands were cupping Eddy's chin now, and then he was pulling him close and he was claiming his mouth, his hands moving to Eddy's back, bringing him closer still. 
Sweet fire coursed violently through Eddy's veins, and he didn't have to hesitate. He groaned softly, and then he lost himself in the moment and his love once more.

So it was with more than slightly flushed faces that they pulled themselves together at last and made their way out of their room and downstairs to have breakfast. The other boys were probably already down there, Eddy knew as he summoned the lift, making sure to keep Brett close to him. The lift was empty as they walked in, and when the doors closed he leaned softly into his boyfriend once more. 
"That was a very good start to the morning, Bretty." he whispered in his ear. 
Brett grinned quietly, his arm easily around Eddy's shoulders, pulling him in, and pressed a soft kiss to the top of his head.
"Well, that's the understatement of the year, if you ask me. In fact, I would say that this was pretty much the most perfect start to the morning anyone's ever had."
He winked at Eddy then and let him go, just as the lift doors opened again, and he got out and walked calmly towards the breakfast buffet, looking for all the world exactly the same he always did, while Eddy still felt like his head was scrambled. 
Gah, why was Brett so good at remaining deadpan? Eddy wished he could do that as well as Brett could, even more vehemently now than usual, as he approached the little round table where his two friends were already sitting, eating a bowl of cereal. 
Would they read the morning's activities on his face straight away? 
"Well, good afternoon there, lads!" Todd drawled the second he saw them. "Figured you'd join the land of the living at last?"
Brett grinned lightly. "We needed our beauty sleep, mate."
Todd smiled only slightly, and Eddy couldn't tell whether he saw or not. "Well, you better get eating, hey? We need to be packed and out of here in an hour."

Out of here in an hour

Todd's words reverberated through Eddy's brain while he walked alongside Brett to the breakfast buffet, picking up a white porcelain bowl and a spoon and helping himself to some corn puffs from the large dish in front of him. 
"I wish we could stay." he said under his breath as he picked up the jug of milk and started pouring it on his cereal, knowing Brett, who was scooping Greek yoghurt into his own bowl, would hear him just fine. 
Brett turned to him only ever so slightly, but it was enough for Eddy to catch just a little glimpse of the feelings underneath the deadpan face. 
"Me too, my lovely Eddy. Me too."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.1K 453 25
Fantasy medieval universe in which Eddy is a prodigy from the lower class while Brett is a talented musician from a wealthy noble family. The past th...
28.6K 1.3K 17
Gonna be a sad one. Imma apologize beforehand. Some Breddy angst stuff and uh maybe some fluff but Idk yet //trigger warning for suicide/self harm/de...
1.9K 101 21
Brett shouldn't dream of his best friend every night, and shouldn't feel the effects of said dreams on himself once woke up, especially since Eddy ha...
105K 2.3K 73
You don't kiss your best friend on the neck and have them weak by the time it's over. It's funny like that, isn't it? You do all these things and I a...