The Vault

By Warlord-Dregon

A place to keep unused/discontinued story ideas. Some stories will be available to be adopted by anyone if an... More

[PART 1] We Are One...We Are... (Venom x MHA)
[PART 2] We Are One...We Are... (Venom x MHA)
[PART 1] RWBY: To Forget the Past
[PART 2] RWBY: To Forget the Past
The Brothers' Bond (Star Wars x RWBY)
The Next Step (RWBY x [PROTOTYPE])
[PART 1] An Odd Family (Titan Fall x RWBY)
[PART 2] An Odd Family (Titan Fall x RWBY)
[18+] The Dark Blade (M!reader x fantasy world)
[18+] The Hell Breaker (??? X M! reader)
The Slayer of Elder Dragons (Nergigante)
One Last Time (RWBY x M! reader)
From the Grave (My Hero Academia x reader)
[18+...?] A Father's Duty (M! reader x ???)
Absolute Power (RWBY x M! reader)
The Madness in Me (??? x M! reader)
Destiny: Last Hope
The Resistance (Assassin's Creed x male reader)
[18+] Changing Destiny (Female harem x male reader)
Vengeance is Mine! (A RWBY AU story) teaser
Prolouge: A Strange Object Appears! A New Story Begins
Chapter 1: Finding A Home! The Start of a Long Journey
Chapter 2: Years Later! His Story Starts Now!
The Lost Glavenus (A Monster Hunter story)- Chapter 1
Chapter 2: The Next Generation
Let the Sky Fall (A Monster Hunter AU story)- Prolouge: Let the Sky Fall
Chapter I: A Purpose
Survival of the Fittest (A [Prototype] x Highschool DxD AU story)- Preview
Prolouge: No Rests
Chapter 1: New Kid in Town
Chapter 1.5: Repeating History...?
GET OVER HERE!!! (A Mortal Kombat x RWBY AU story)- Prolouge (Scorpion)
RWBY/Evolve: Rules of Nature- Preview
Bound by Bloodline (A God of War x Highschool DxD AU story) Prologue: Tough Love
Chapter I: A Strange Encounter
Chapter II: Unstable Alliance
The Approaching Storm (??? x Vergil M! reader)- Short preview
Godzilla: A Clash Between Gods- Preview
Together Forever (Fiona [RWBY] x male reader) One-shot
Alone Together (female x male reader insert)
Reclaiming My Name (M! Reader x Demon Slayer)
Serving the Light Through the Dark (Akame Ga Kill x M! Reader)
Her Guardian (M! Reader x RWBY)

The Lost Warrior (Dragon Ball x RWBY)

12 0 0
By Warlord-Dregon

[Present day]

Unknown location

In a dark room, a boy was sleeping a bench next to a wall. He had long, spiky black hair that was as long as his back. He had black armor on his chest, armored black pants, and black bandages wrapped around his arms. He was lying peacefully until the sound of muffled screaming, cheering, and clapping coming from outside rumbles the entire room. The boy ignores the loud noises as he turns his body to the side, facing the wall. The boy's face scrunches up in a pained expression as sweat forms on his face.

'I...I'm sorry, Dante...I failed you...' A woman's voice echos in his mind.

'N-no...mother...' The boy thought.

An image of the woman's face appears in his mind for a split second. The background was blurred out as the image focused solely on the woman. She was a tall and fair-skinned woman with slate-blue eyes. She has her white hair tied up in a bun, low on the right side of the back of her head, while her bangs are shaped around the left side of her face and a small curled lock of hair reaching almost to her shoulders.

Her clothes were a dress colored navy blue, white and gray, consisting of a white coat with sleeves that expose her upper arms, a red-lined high collar and a red brooch.

'I wish I could've done better raising you. P-please, forgive me...'

"M-mother..." The boy mumbles as he curls up into himself.

The image fades as a man's voice replaces the woman's.

'No matter what other people may say about you, just always remember one thing...'

An image of a man flashes in his mind. This time, a man stood tall and firm. He had black hair with a bit of white on the sides of his head. He had a small piece of silver metal above his right eyebrow. He wore white armor all over his body except for his head.

'You'll always be my son...'

'F-father?' The boy felt confused as the image was in his mind. His body flips over as another voice enters his head.

'Unless you can fully control yourself...'

An image of a different woman appears. It was late at night as the cracked moon looms behind her. She had long black hair going all the way down to her back. She wore a shallow cut black and red dress with black shorts underneath, with series of beaded necklaces and a belt wrapped around her waist, carrying her weapon's sheath. Attached also is a long black object that is either fur or feathers, with a red and white bandana material like hanging from behind her. Her forearms bear red armored gauntlets that protrude outwards and solid black gloves. She wore black mid-thigh high leggings and black heels. Her most distinctive feature is a fearsome, full-face mask that resembles the face of a Grimm.

The woman slowly pulled out her red glowing sword from her sheath as she stepped forward.

'Then you will always be just a wild animal...'

'Master...'

The boy tosses one last time. He flips onto his back as his hands clenched. Finally, one last image appears. But, this was different; This time it was of a young girl. She looked like she was in her early teens. She wore a school uniform that mainly consisted of black and white. She had her white hair neatly tied into a ponytail.

'I will always protect you, Dante.'

'???'

Though the voice sounded familiar to him, he couldn't remember the face. The girls eyes were blurred out as he only saw her mouth moved.

'You're my brother after all.'

The boy wakes up immediately,jolting up and gasping for air. His eyes were wide as sweat drips off his face. He tries to look around the room he was in, but his eyes hasn't adjusted to the pitch dark room yet. He slowly turns his head to his hands, noticing they were trembling. He tried to calm down, but the last voice lingered in his mind. Who was that? Why couldn't he remember?

"Sis-?"

His words were cut off from the sound of metal grinding against the floor came from behind him. The boy sat up on the bench as two giant doors slowly open to his right, shinning bright light into the dark room. The light was so bright unto the boy's eyes that he had to cover his face with his hand until his eyes adjusted.

Finally having his eyes adjusted, the boy slowly got up from the bench. He walks towards the light until something shinned in the corner of his eyes. When he was about to step out of the room, the boy stops when he sees his greatsword resting on a stand by the doorframe.

He reaches for the handle of the blade, but stops.

'No weapons. If you want your freedom, then you'll need to fight barehanded.' A young man's voice echos in his head.

The boy slowly shakes his head, dropping his hand to his side. He breaths out before stepping out of the room into the light. The sound of countless of people cheering and booing grew louder in the boy's ears as he exits the room. Upon stepping out, the boy was met with a new area, an arena specifically. He studies the arena surrounding him as he walks.

The arena the boy was in was huge. It had a circular shape surrounded by stone walls with barbed wires stretched across the walls. The poles keeping the barbed wires up had a spherical object at the tips. Every few seconds electricity would zap across all the wires surrounding the arena. Dozen of rows of lights shinned down onto the arena for everyone to see. The floor was made of a mix of dirt, sand, and stone.

Above, there were countless of people, both humans and Faunus, standing around the arena. The walls behind the people had walls made out of what looks like stone, meaning the place was possibly underground. The area looked to be at least seven stories tall. To the boy's right, above the audience, was a room dug into the stone wall. It was small, probably big enough to hold a dozen people. It was hard to see into the room as there was a giant window acting as a wall reflecting light off it.

Eventually, after almost making his way to the center of the arena, the boy stops. He sees another man walking towards him from exiting two huge metal doors from other end of the arena from himself.

"..." The boy remains silent as he studies the approaching man from head to toe.

The man across the arena was a very large, muscular man with long, light-colored hair. He was a few inches taller than the boy, His face is hidden beneath a black plague mask. He dons a tattered t-shirt and dark pants covered by a light tunic and decorated with two belts. He also had two gloves, which cover his hands and wrists with several leather straps and his knuckles with metal.

When the man was a few feet away from the boy, he spoke loud enough for him to be heard over the people cheering and booing.

"Hey, Kid." He began, "You're Dante, right? Heard a few rumors about you."

"..." The boy remained silent, simply staring at the man's strange mask.

"A lot of people say you're strong." He pauses, putting his arms up to his face and hoping on his toes. "Care to prove that?"

"..."

Meanwhile...

In the room connected to the stone wall, there were two men in it. One was sitting in front of a desk that had dozens of buttons and controls with a mic stand in front of his mouth. The man was wearing an all black business suit. He wore black sunglasses covering his bagged eyes with a black leather fedora resting on the desk. His soft black hair was neatly combed backwards as only two strands of hair was loose. He was staring towards the two men in the arena. He lets out a breath and spins his chair around, with his right arm resting on the desk.

"Do you believe this will work, sir?" He asks to a person.

There was an awkward moment of silence. A tall man was standing behind him, focusing on the boy in armor in the arena below.

"Sir?"

A tall man with his arms crossed over his chest was standing behind him. He had auburn hair that spikes backward in a windswept way. While most of his hair was red, he had streaks of brown. A noticeable trait of his appearance was the mask he wore, which obscured his entire upper face above his nose. The mask was whitish-tan with red, Japanese style, horn-like symbols decorating the front and two slits on each side presumably to allow for vision. He had two reddish-black horns, resembling a bull's horns, one on each side of his head, seemingly slanted back. He wore an asymmetrical black, long-sleeved, double-breasted stylized high-collared blazer with slit sleeves along with red thorn sigils adorned with a white crest that lined up on his left shoulder. His suit jacket had crimson lining atop his red shirt, with red thorn sigils atop a black flap attached to the bottom of the left hem and his wilting rose emblem on the back over an emblazoned white sigil resembling the curved stems and flower of the deadly nightshade plant. His blazer was half-buttoned, exposing a red shirt with a black line running parallel to his collar under it. He wore long black dress pants, black shoes with red soles and black gloves with red sigils resembling the Greek letter Ω, the last letter in the Greek alphabet. He wore a black belt with white domino marks on it. And to his side was a sheathed sword.

"Umm..." The man sitting spoke awkwardly. "S-Sir-?"

"Unlikely." The man standing said blatantly. "But Dante has surprised me before. That's for him to decide."

The man sitting was about to question him, but the other one spoke first. "After all, there's two people relying on him to win."

Meanwhile...

Somewhere in a barley lit room, there were two people inside a cell. The only source of light that was available was a lamp's that was down the hallway. One was a small girl kneeling over an unconscious young woman who looked like she was in her early twenties.

The young girl was around twelve years old. She had long gray hair, two strand of hair tied up on the side of her head that goes all the way down to her waist. She had light red eyes, almost a mix of pink and red. She wore a long black dress with a white collar. She had a necklace around her neck that had a small red gem framed in gold. At the end it had two pieces of string connected to it.

"Sis," The young girl shook the older woman's shoulder desperately. "Wake up, sis. Wake up."

The older woman lets out a soft moan. She was turned to her side as she was still unconscious. The older woman was around 6'1 with long black spiky hair that went down to her rear. A huge steak of her front hair was white, going all the way down to her left eye. She was wearing a long chestnut trench coat that reached to her dark brown leather boots. The collar reached up to her neck, hiding a small scar on the right side of it. There were two pockets on the sides near the waist. The bottom of the back of the trench coat splits in two, forming an upside down Y for her brown monkey-like tail to dangle free. The end of the sleeves of the coat had three dark drown leather zippers for decorations. Underneath that she wore a gray t-shirt and dark blue jeans. She had a black belt underneath her coat that had a silver square buckle. She also had black leather finger-less gloves.

"C'mon sis wake up. Please." The young girl begs softly again. But it was no use as her sister still wouldn't wake up.

Meanwhile...

Back to the arena, the two men were now standing several feet away from each other.

"Hey, just to let you know, my name's Kendo. Kendo Rappa." The man with the plague mask said as he still hops.

"..." The boy continued to stare at Kendo as he showed little interest in talking.

A few moments pass. The two were silent as the crowd slowly did the same. When the entire audience stopped cheering, clapping, and booing, the two fighters got into position. Kendo got into a boxing-like stance as the boy, Dante, tried to mimic him but failed.

The sound of a speaker turning on filled the giant circular room. A second passes before a man's voice came on.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the Pit!" The man's voice sounded full of enthusiasm. "If you're new here, allow me to explain the rules."

The two fighters remained in their positions, not breaking eye contact.

"There's only one rule; kill your enemy first! It doesn't matter how! The whole arena is your battlefield, so do as much damage as your heart desires! Because we're in the Pit, there are no multiple rounds, no mercy, and NO holding back! Only ONE opponent can walk away from this fight! If one person decides to spare the other, then both die!"

Hearing the last part made Dante flinch, but he snaps out of it pretty quickly. Kendo, however, doesn't seem to care about it.

"With that said, let the match commence! 3..."

Dante glares at Kendo, trying not to feel sympathy towards his opponent.

"2..."

"Come on, kid! Show me what you got!" Kendo shouts.

Dante grips his fists tightly as his heart races.

"1..."

He takes a deep breath to try calming himself down.

"...BEGIN!!!"

[Insert Broly Begins to Battle ost]

A loud buzzer filled the air before the audience took over with their cheering.

Dante charges at Kendo as fast as he could as he prepares to attack. He reels his fist back in hopes to get the first blow. Kendo however, remains still as he sees Dante coming closer. Just as Dante was a foot away, he goes and thrusts his arm forward, going for the head.

"HAA-!!!"

Suddenly, before Dante could lay a finger on him, Kendo punches Dante in the stomach with incredible force and speed. Dante couldn't even see the punch before getting hit. Kendo's fist hit Dante's stomach with enough force to knock the wind out of him. He could feel a bone or two snapping from the hit. Dante gasps for air and stumbles back as he held his stomach where he got hit. His body automatically went on one knee as he coughs, wincing in pain. He pants heavily as he tried to get back on his feet, but fails.

'W-What the-?! Only one punch?!' Dante thought.

The audience began booing as they saw Dante down.

"Oh, come on!" Kendo exclaims. "Don't tell me you're already done!"

Sweat began dripping from Dante's forehead. He slowly looks up at Kendo as he saw him standing, waiting for him.

"I was told you were tough, Kid! Were the rumors all a lie just to get me hyped up?! This was supposed to be an epic battle to the death!"

Dante grits his teeth as he forces himself to stand up. He struggled at first, but he eventually found the strength to get up. He breaths heavily as he stumbles to his feet.

Kendo smiles as he saw Dante getting up. "Hell yeah! That's more like it!" Without a moment's hesitation, Kendo leaps forward and began raining down a barrage of powerful punches onto Dante. The first few punches managed to hit Dante, but he soon got his arms up to block the rest of the punches.

"Is that all you can do, kid?! Blocking won't get you anywhere!"

After several more punches, Dante rolls to the side, trying to give himself some space. He took a moment to catch his breath as he saw Kendo turn towards him. Feeling his anger rise, Dante sprints at Kendo again.

"Try something else!" Kendo shouts as he goes for another barrage of punches.

But this time just as Dante was about to get hit, he leaps over Kendo's head. "Huh?!" Kendo didn't have time to stop himself as Dante already landed. He spun around and began to punch Kendo's back with all of his strength. He got one punch in, then another, and another, another...Kendo stumbles forward a little from each hit he took. After about two dozen punches to the back Dante gave, he jumps and spun kick Kendo in the back of the head, forcing him to stumble a few feet. Just as Dante was about to continue, Kendo spun around with his fist reeled back for a surprise attack.

"Not good enough!" Kendo shouts.

"!!!"

Not having time to dodge, Dante received the full hit to the face. The punch sent him flying across the arena and tumbling across the floor. Eventually Dante stops himself by digging his fingers into the ground for a bit. When he stops completely, he saw Kendo running towards him. He tried to jump back, but as he did Kendo grabbed one of his legs.

"Stop running and face me like a man!" Kendo slams Dante into the ground on his back, knocking the wind out of him again as he bounces back up. Kendo swung him over his head, spins around, and slams Dante into the ground again face first. Then, he grabs both of Dante's legs and spun around several times before accidentally throwing Dante into the electric wall.

Upon touching the wires, Dante felt electricity electrocuting his body in insides. He roars in pain as Kendo steps forward. He tried to free himself, but the shock kept him paralyzed as he could only yell in agony.

Kendo tried to help him out, but his hand was zapped and he pulls his arm back. He grits his teeth as he turns towards the room the two men were. "Hey, turn off the wires! This isn't a fair fight!"

Meanwhile...

In the private room, the man in the chair spun towards the man with the horns. He spoke worriedly "Sir? Should I-??"

"No." The man interrupted coldly. "If he dies, he dies. I must witness his limits."

"But-." The man gave the other a cold stare underneath his mask as he pulls his blade out from it sheath. The man sitting saw the red blade shine. He stops as he nervously nods. "Y-yes, sir."

Meanwhile...

Dante continues to scream in agony. The entire audience went silent as they watched in horror. Kendo grips his fists as he saw Dante being electrocuted.

"Damnit! This wasn't supposed to happen! I was told the fence would be off!"

Dante continues to scream as he shuts his eyes. Kendo grits his teeth as he felt hopeless. "Come on, kid, don't give out on me just yet!"

'They're our enemies, Dante.' A man's voice echos in Dante's mind.

Another image flashes. This time it was the same person in the other room but in a different scenario; There was a forest covered in snow. The man had his sword drawn and to his side as blood dripped off it. And on the ground was a corpse of a person and blood splattered on the snowy ground.

'Humans must die...'

Dante felt himself loosing strength as time passes. He was about to give up when he heard Kendo yell something: "Come on! You've made it to the finals! Prove to me that you're actually stronger than the others!"

'I-I'm not...-.' Dante weakly thought as he shuts his eyes.

'Hmmm...interesting...' The voice of a woman and a picture flashes in his mind. This woman's voice spoke with softness, but filled with evil.

'!?!!!'

The image was hazy. Not much could be seen. The only things were flames and a woman. The woman had a dark-red, off-the-shoulders, v-neck mini dress with yellow designs. There is a blue feather-like accessory on her right hip, at the top of an open portion of her dress. The dress ends in an upside-down triangular tail in the back, ending just above the knees. There is a baseball diamond-shaped keyhole on the dress' upper back at the same height as her chest. The sleeves end in a triangle shape, which are wrapped or tied around her middle finger, with the gold designs of the sleeve taking over at the wrists. Her fingernails are painted dark red. She wore black shorts underneath her dress, as well as a black choker on her neck. She has a gold loop earring with a black gem dangling from it on her right ear. She has dark, glass, high-heeled shoes and a jeweled anklet on her right leg. On her upper back, in the keyhole of her dress, she has a black tattoo of what appears to be a pair of high heel shoes placed sole to sole, forming a heart shape inside. The designs on the arms, back, and chest glowed bright orange. Her eyes and earrings glowed as well.

'You're not as strong as I was hoping...but that doesn't mean I can't find some use of you.' The woman lets out a sinister chuckle.

'HER!!!'

All Dante could think of was the woman. He couldn't exactly remember her face, but he remembers her eyes and the flames. Her golden-like eyes shined like a beautiful gem, but showed no sympathy.

The ground began to shake. Dante growls as the electricity on the fences changed colors. They became a lime green before the spheres on the top of each rod began exploding one by one. Kendo began stumbling as he watched Dante's body change.

"W-What the-?!" Kendo steps back in confusion.

"HRRAAAA-!!!" A loud scream came from Dante. The boy's muscles grew, his hair spikes up, and a green glow surrounds him. Dante opens his eyes and instead of being their usual black color, they were now golden with rage.

"-AAAAAAHHH!!!"

After a moment, all of the spheres on the fence exploded. The lightning on the fences disappears as an explosion of dust covers Dante. The explosion caused Kendo to slide back on his heels as several members of the audience were pushed back. Eventually the dust clears. Inside Kendo saw Dante, but things were different with him.

Dante was now as tall as he was. He was bulkier and green lighting zaps around him like an aura.

"You were holding back?!" Kendo shouts.

"..." Dante didn't answer. He breathed heavily as he gripped his hands.

Back in the room, the man with the sword smiles. "Well, well, well..." he spoke ominously. "He survived."

In the arena, Kendo watches Dante in awe. The latter suddenly chuckles. "Hehehe..."

"?!?!"

"HRRRAAAAA!!!" Dante flew towards Kendo quickly, twice as fast than before.

Kendo didn't do anything as he tried to let all of this sink in. Before he knew it, Dante was in front of him. Dante grins as he pulls his arm back and punches Kendo in the face, sending him flying back. Kendo caught himself and got back on his feet. He shook his head to get rid of any thoughts he had to focus on the fight.

Realizing what had happened to Dante, Kendo grins. "That's more like it! Don't hold back on me!"

Dante flies at Kendo again. Kendo began another barrage of punches to interfere, but Dante stops flying. He slams his feet into the ground and began to punch back.

The two were evenly matched in speed and power. Each punch one person would try to make the other would counter it. Their punches made shockwaves and shook the ground underneath them.

"So the rumors were true about you, kid! You're stronger than I thought!" Kendo laughs in glee, angering Dante.

The two kept at it for a while. The entire audience was silent as they watch in awe. They never seen a fight like this before.

Eventually, Dante managed to get the upper hand. He got a lucky shot and hits kendo's face, sending him stumbling back. Dante gave a five punch combo by hitting kendo's stomach, face, and chest before finishing it with a spinning kick to the stomach. Kendo lost his breath from the kick before being sent flying again. Dante flew after him. He got behind Kendo before he could land and gave a downward kick, sending Kendo crashing into the ground, creating a crater. Dante continued to fly after him before punching him deep into the ground. He punched Kendo several times in the chest before stomping on his face with his foot over and over again. Kendo tried to stop Dante, but he would stomp on him harder than before each time, chuckling darkly. "Hehehe!"

Just as he was about to stomp again, Kendo rolls to the side. He quickly got up before Dante could attack. He punched Dante in the face and sent him stumbling back. Once gaining his foot, Dante sneers at Kendo and growls. He was about to punch him but he received another barrage of punches.

"You're not too bad! Most people don't make it for this long!"

After a few dozen punches, Kendo gave one final punch to Dante's stomach. Dante skidded backwards for a bit before digging his heels in the ground. He grits his teeth as he clenched his hands.

"What's wrong? Had enough?" Kendo shouts.

Dante couldn't hear him. His anger began taking over his mind. His vision became blurry as voices filled his mind. He stumbles back, clenching his head as he tried to keep control of himself.

'I-I can't believe it!' A grouchy voice belonging to a man echos. Another image flashes. This time to a portrait. There was a man with air-skinned with black, slicked-back hair. He has a large, thin mustache and cold blue eyes. He was wearing a pure white double-breasted blazer with a red handkerchief in the breast pocket. Underneath, he wears a light-blue dress shirt, vest and a white clip-on tie, printed with the same emblem on his shoes and above his study. He has a silver-colored ring on his right hand.

'You're just a wild animal! Get out of my house!'

'B-bastard!' He thought.

Everyone watched in confusion at Dante's attitude. His face showed a mix of anger, pain, suffering, and sadness. His eyes kept changing from black to gold. He gritted his teeth as he stumbles around.

"Hey...what's the matter?" Kendo tried to step forward. "You done fighting?"

But Dante couldn't hear him as another voice filled his head. This time, it was from a different man. This one sounded strict, cold, and furious. 'You're no Saiyan!' The man yells. The man was standing over Dante. He had short black hair. His black eyes were filled with anger and hate. He had short stubbles on his chin. He wore black and white military armor. 'You're not even a real person!'

Meanwhile...

The bull man steps towards the window as he grins. "This is it." Was he all said as he saw Dante breaking down.

Back to the arena, Dante continues to fight for control. He shuts his eyes as he tried, yet failed, to relax his breathing.

"Come on, kid! This isn't the time for this!" Kendo felt irritated by the sudden stop in the fight.

But Dante couldn't hear him as the voices of his past cloud his mind. 'You're just a freak!' His vision got worse as everything went blurry.

"Wow...that's so embarrassing." Some random audience member said. "I was looking for a good fight. Not a mental breakdown. What a disappointment."

That last sentence made Dante snap. He looks up and his eyes were burning with hatred. All of his anger he had overflows him, blinding him in rage. "HRRAAAAAAAA-!!!" The boy roars in anger into the air. The ground underneath him shatters as a green aura bursts out from within and surrounds him entirely.

A gust of wind blows any dust, pebbles, and even Kendo away a few meters from him as he continues to yell. Kendo covers his face with his arms for protection as his feet lands on the ground and his boots skids against the ground a few feet.

"-AAAAAAAH!!!"

"!?!?!"

Kendo's eyes widen underneath his mask in shock before he grins. He got into his fighting position as the boy stops yelling, the wind calms down, and dust clears between the two.

"Is this your full power?"

"..."

Kendo laughs in amusement. "Now this is what I was hoping for, kid-! No, your no kid- your a man!"

But Dante doesn't respond. Kendo notices along with the new green aura surrounding him, the boy's eyes have changed instead of being a golden-like color, they were a glowing lime green.

Dante glares at Kendo as he breaths deeply through his nostrils, his chest heaving up and down heavily. His entire body was shaking, as if it wanted to move on its own but couldn't. He clenches his fists so hard that they actually were bleeding. He growls like an animal through his gritted teeth.

"Dante?" Kendo spoke confusingly. He had no idea what was going on with his opponent. "Hey! You broken or something?!"

Dante glares at Kendo for a few more seconds before digging his heals into the ground. He bends his knees and launched himself towards Kendo at an incredible speed, shattering the ground beneath him again. He reels his left arm back as he reaches out with his right arm.

"HRRAAAAAAAAAAAAA-!!!"

Kendo eye's widen in shock. 'How is he this fast?! The kid wasn't as fast as he is right now a few moments ago!' He instinctively puts his arms in front of his face to block Dante's attack. Fortunately for him, he did so just in time as Dante was right in his face. The latter punches his opponent with his left arm, with enough force that it creates a massive crater underneath the two. Kendo was sent flying back faster than a bullet towards the giant metal doors which he came into the arena from. Upon impact, Kendo's body crashes through the metal doors, bending them and even ripping them off of their hinges as they fly off.

The entire audience outside of the arena went quiet. Practically everyone's eyes were wide in shock and horror and their mouths practically dropped to the floor from witnessing the boy's strength, well, except for the bull-horned man. He was just grinning from ear to ear from seeing Dante's new strength.

"Perfect." He said to himself.

Back into the arena, Dante jumps back to his end of the arena as the dust settles from the other end. The entire arena was silent, anxiously waiting for something to happen. Not seeing Kendo stepping out of the destroyed doorway made a grin grown on Dante's face as he let out an evil chuckle. "Hehehe..." But almost right after his grin disappears as his eyes widen in shock for a split second before his brows furrow down in frustration.

"You...almost g-got me, Dante..." The sound of Kendo's voice came from within the shadows, but it sounded weak and exhausted.

Dante grits his jaw and growls again while gripping his hands.

A large silhouette slowly steps out of the shadows. It was Kendo, except he was in bad shape. He had bruises all over his body and was bleeding from several cuts on his body. He was holding his left shoulder with his right hand. His mask had a large tear on the side, with his blood bleeding through it. His clothes were ripped up; his shirt was practically completely torn off, his tunic was gone and his pants had several holes. Not only that, but his left glove was ripped off as his right one was nearly destroyed.

The entire audience nearly went crazy when seeing Kendo still alive. Everyone began clapping and cheering like madmen as he continued to walk out of the wreckage. A huge smile grew on his face, but not because of the people cheering for him.

"You're really something else, you know that...?" Kendo chuckles. He almost trips on his own foot, but he caught himself and stops walking. "Not a lot of people can get me to use my aura... Especially in almost one hit." He spits some blood from his mouth off to the side. "N-not bad."

Dante steps back and launched himself towards Kendo once again. Except this time, he won't hold back. He reels his fist back again as he yells. "HRRAAAAAAAAA-!!!"

Kendo laughs as he reels his arm back as well. "You're amazing, Dante!" Kendo leaps towards Dante as the latter continues to fly towards him. As the two grew closer and closer, Kendo's smile grew wider and wider. "Show me what you got!"

"-AAAAAH!!!"

Just as the two were mere inches away from the other, time seems to slow down as the two show determination on their faces.

'Y-you're no monster...' The voice of a young girl enters Dante's mind. He doesn't remember who it was, but it felt important to him. 'At least, not to me. You're awesome!'

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 68 12
Mina Ashido knew one thing about her friendship with Izuku Midoriya-that she could get hurt. A friendly, popular guy with a girlfriend taking a likin...
22.8K 225 10
After Germany won WW1, Ottoman won the Arab revolt and Austra-Hungary won the Brusilov offensive, these Empires got sent to another world after faile...
87.1K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...