Absolute Power (RWBY x M! reader)

It was a cold and rainy day in Remnant. In a forest, it was quite early in the morning, but it was difficult to tell due to the dark clouds covering the sky. Almost all animals and people were taking shelter in their homes from the rain along with most of the Grimm as well. However...

No one's POV

A person wearing a large brown cloak that was covering their entire body was sitting under a tree beside a dirt path to take cover from the rain. But due to it being just a tree, droplets of rain from the leaves would occasionally drip on the person's head covered by their soaked hood, which hid their identity. Beside the person laid a giant weapon resembling a strange axe, almost as tall as a regular person.

The person had their arms resting on their knees as they snored softly, trying to sleep through the rain

The person had their arms resting on their knees as they snored softly, trying to sleep through the rain. There were no other creatures, people, or Grimm nearby for a while, the only sounds heard was their snores, the rain hitting the ground, leaves, and puddles.  However, because of the occasional rain drops hitting their head from above, they stir in their sleep and groan softly. They slowly wake up and shift in their spot before stretching their arms and legs while yawning.

As they did, their hood fell back from their head, revealing it to be a male who appears to be in his late teens. His spiky hair was pitch black along with his eyebrows and eyes that slowly opened. His skin was somewhat dark and his hair reached his upper back while looking overgrown. He has a noticeable scar across his left cheek, giving him a menacing look.

When he finished stretching and yawning, he gently rubs his face and eyes to wake the sleep out of him

When he finished stretching and yawning, he gently rubs his face and eyes to wake the sleep out of him. During this whole time, more raindrops drip on his head, causing him to growl softly as he looks up at the leaves from the tree he was underneath. Just as he did, another drop lands on his right eye, causing him to snarl a bit as he rubs his eye. He tiredly gets up from his spot while letting out a soft, tired sigh. When he got up, he looked pretty tall for his age, probably nearly 6'4 feet tall, and a bit muscular as well.

He stretches his back for a second, which popped several times, before grabbing his weapon which was resting against the tree before placing it on his back. When that was done, he scans the area around him with his eyes before turning to the dirt road behind him. Without much thinking, he made his way to the road and began to walk through the muddy path, ignoring how muddy and wet the floor was under his black boots.