[18+...?] A Father's Duty (M! reader x ???)

It was a cold and breezy night at a dock. Seagulls would occasionally fly by as the ocean waves splash into the dock. Some clouds could be seen in the stary night sky as the moon glowed brightly. 

No one's POV

A lone man stood at the edge of the dock, staring into space as he stares into the distance over the sea.

His black hair and coat moves along the wind as a breeze passes by

His black hair and coat moves along the wind as a breeze passes by. The smell of salt water fills his nose as he took in a deep breath, before sighing.

"Yo, y/n." A deep male's voice says from behind the man, y/n.

"..." Y/n stays still for a moment longer. He eventually blinks and slowly turns around to the voice, giving them a cold glare.

The man simply smirks as he folds his arms, letting out a short chuckle

The man simply smirks as he folds his arms, letting out a short chuckle. "So, I've heard you've been wanting to talk to me." The man says.

"..." Y/n remains silent, still glaring at the man. His hands start to tremble, making him clench them as he resists the urge to kill the man, yet.

"What's up? We haven't talked a whole lot ever since I've married your sister." He says as another breeze goes by.

"...Nothing that won't take too long..." Y/n mutters under his breath.

The man's smirk disappears. "Hmm?" The man lifts an eyebrow. "What was that? I didn't hear you."

"..." Y/n went back to being silent. His left hand slowly starts to move to his back pocket and grabs some sort of handle. His breathing starts to shake a little as a nervous drop of sweat travels down his face.

As this happened, the man continues to ask questions, oblivious to y/n's movements. He was starting to get impatient as he growls.

"Hey! Are you deaf?!" He demands, stepping forward impatiently.

"..." Y/n's face flinches when he steps forward. On instinct, he quickly pulls out a black pistol out of his pocket and aims it at the man.

"?!" The man looks shocked and horrified by y/n pulling out the gun. He was about to say something, but y/n snarls and pulls the trigger. A gunshot echos through the night over the waves splashing. Y/n-.

The sound of an alarm clock going of awoke the sleeping y/n in his bed. He groans and moans tiredly as he starts to slowly open his eyes. He tiredly and blindly puts his left arm up and to his left, trying to find the alarm clock. He eventually finds it a few seconds later, annoyed by the sound of the alarm. He grabs it and tosses it to the other side of the room, too tired to even turn it off properly. The alarm shuts off immediately as it's cord was pulled out of the wall and lands on the other side of the room.

"Jeez, dad. Didn't know you hated mornings this much." A female voice says almost next to where the alarm clock landed.

"Huh...?" Y/n slowly sat up in his bed and looks to where he heard the voice. He rubs his face with his hand to wake himself up.

Right next to the door, stood a young woman in her daily outfit.

"Morning, dad

"Morning, dad." The girl giggles when she saw y/n finally notice her. She rests her back on the frame of the doorway and folds her arms. "I'll be downstairs waiting for breakfast whenever you decide to get up."

"N-Natalie..." Y/n mutters as he starts to wake up.

"Yes?" His daughter, Natalie, asks with a curious look.

"..." Y/n moves his mouth to say something, but a sudden sharp pain struck the inside of his head. He held his head softly in his palms and groans.

Natalie's eyes widen a little as she pushes herself off the doorframe. "C-crap... Hold on, dad, I'll get your medicine." She says quickly before running down the hallway.

"N-no, wait-!" Y/n shouts, but stops when the main struck again. He lies his back on the bed as he groans again. His vision slowly starts to blur as his eyelids grew heavy. He tried to fight and stay awake, but darkness quickly consumes his vision...

Soon...