GET OVER HERE!!! (A Mortal Kombat x RWBY AU story)- Prolouge (Scorpion)

Many years before present day

It was a cold night in the floating kingdom known as Atlas. A man was walking through the halls of the Schnee manor.

On his back were his two swords, which had a mixture of both wet and dry blood on their blades

As he was about to walk pass a room, he stops and looks at the closed door

As he was about to walk pass a room, he stops and looks at the closed door. He walks up to it before he kicks it open, ripping off the door from the hinges. He steps into the room, hoping he found his target, but was met with an empty room.

Seeing he just wasted his time, he shook his head before he walks out.

???: "Where is he?" He growls to himself.

Time skip

After searching the giant mansion for a while, the man felt a tick on his forehead grow. He growls as he stops walking, clenching his hands into fists. But he cools down when he heard multiple footsteps behind him. He turns around and found seven Atlas guards aiming rifles at him.

Guard: "Freeze!" He demands as he was readying to pull the trigger.

The man doesn't listen. He pulls out his swords before disappearing in flames. The guards look around for him, but couldn't find him. The man reappears behind them and sliced one of the guard's head off. The other guards turn around but were too slow as the man stabs his sword through a guard's chest and into a different guard's skull.

The remaining guards tried to shoot him, but nothing works. One guard charges at the man, but the latter spun kicked, with his foot on fire, the guard's head into the wall, shattering both his skull and the wall.

The the other guards ran back to get to a safe distance from him. One guard pulls out a grenade from his back, pulled the pin, and threw it at the man. The man saw the grenade flying his way, but did nothing.

It exploded next to his feet, leaving a small area of the hallway in ruins and smoke.

Guard: "Did we get him?"