One Last Time (RWBY x M! reader)

It was a cold an windy day in the far side of Vale in a forest. Dark clouds filled the sky as thunder was faintly heard in the distance. The wind blew the approaching storm inwards to the mainland of Vale, making most people stay inside their homes, to avoid being caught in the storm. Well, almost everyone...

No one's POV

Inside a cave, a pack of Beowulves were sleeping inside their den, resting. These creatures resemble the traditional, bipedal forms of lycanthropes, more commonly known as werewolves. They stand on their hind legs, albeit with a slouch, and are extremely muscular. They have pitch-black fur and red eyes. On their face is a bone-like mask with red markings, and they have bone spikes protruding from their arms, back, and knees. Their fingers and toes are tipped with long, sharp, white claws.

They appear to have protrusions made of bone along their back and arms. They have long, sharp claws, with which they use to either lunge at their pray or swipe from a short distance.

Some slept alone at the corners of the cave, as others slept on top of each other, creating small piles

Some slept alone at the corners of the cave, as others slept on top of each other, creating small piles. They all were sleeping peacefully inside the cave as some of their bodies twitches occasionally or their ears flicker from even the quietest sounds from within the cave.

However, their slumber was interrupted by a strange noise coming from outside the cave. The sound of a distant laser being fired and the cries of other Grimm echoes from outside the cave and into the room, causing all the sleeping creatures to awaken and slowly raise their heads or bodies, revealing their crimson red eyes in the pitch black. They start to snarl or growl as they slowly crawl out of the cave, curious as to what the ruckus outside was that interrupted their rest.

As they start to see the outside light, the sound of the Grimm cries and laser being fired started to become louder, along with the sound of what could be bones and flesh being sliced apart.

Upon reaching the entrance of the cave, the pack saw something quite unusual. Several feet away from the entrance was a human being in strange black and silver armor holding two metal sticks with red energy axe blades on the ends of the sticks in hand, was fighting off several other Beowulves.

The man gave a vertical swing to a charging Beowulf's neck, slicing it's head off clean as it dissolves before it could hit the ground

The man gave a vertical swing to a charging Beowulf's neck, slicing it's head off clean as it dissolves before it could hit the ground. Then, he spun around and threw his axe in his left hand at another Beowulf, the energy blade stabbed deep into its head and cracks through its protective skill. The Grimm drops dead where it stood, creating a small thud.

When the Grimm fell, the man places his hand that threw the axe out in a reaching motion, causing the axe to fly out of the Beowulf's skull and fly back into his hand like a magnet. He presses a button on the handle that made the energy blade dissolve and then places the weapon on his back before quickly rolling to his left. He stood up quickly onto a knee before pulling out a strange pistol from the back of his waist and shot another Grimm that tried to pounce where he just stood in the chest with a red laser bullet that pierces through its body like nothing, the same laser blasting sound from earlier coming from his gun.

 He stood up quickly onto a knee before pulling out a strange pistol from the back of his waist and shot another Grimm that tried to pounce where he just stood in the chest with a red laser bullet that pierces through its body like nothing, the sa...

A small circle was made from the laser bullet in the Grimm's chest that looked like it melted through it, causing the Grimm to also drop dead and lands a few inches in front of the man's black armored boot as he looks down and saw its corpse dissolving.

Back at the entrance of the cave, the pack that stood by watching as their kind being slaughtered by the man in armor, almost hesitated to attack. They watched carefully as he took the others out like nothing and didn't have a single scratch on him.

As they watched, the man slowly stood back on his feet. The tip of his pistol was smoking as he places it back on the back of his waist. When he did, he noticed the Grimm at the cave and pulls out his second axe again.

"So..." The man mutters, his deep yet rough voice muffled by his helmet. He presses the button on its handle and the red energy axe blade bursts out, gaining all the Grimm's attention. He twirls the axes to get a better grip on the handles as he turns his body to face his enemies. "You're all that's left, huh...? Disappointing..."

The Grimm snap out of their daze and start to growl or snarl their fangs at him, causing him to smirk a little under his helmet seeing the drool coming off their mouths. He got into a fighting stance as the Grimm start to charge at him one by one.

"But, so be it!" He shouts before throwing one of his axes at the nearest incoming Grimm, causing everything to fade to black.

Soon...

Please share what you guys think so far. Decided to make a simple short preview because the full concept teaser will probably be about 5-6k words long. So prepare for a bit of a lengthy one next update. I hope you all have a wonderful day/night. See ya.