Together Forever (Fiona [RWBY] x male reader) One-shot

No one's POV

It was almost Christmas in Remnant. Most of the kingdoms and cities have begun to enjoy this time of the year. Most places have decorated their buildings with all kinds of decorations for Christmas.

In Mistral, a woman walks down an alleyway. She seemed a little nervous yet curious as she looks all around herself. As she was walking closer towards the end of the alleyway, seeing all the festive decoration lights shining in the street ahead, she passes by a garbage dumpster. When she walks by it, a noise causes her Faunus ears to perk up. She quickly turns her head towards the noise as she stops walking. She looks frantically to where the noise came from as she tries to calm down. But eventually she noticed a cat walking away from the dumpster. Realizing the cat must of made the ruckus, the woman sighs in embarrassment.

"Silly cat." She mumbles under her breath.

"And a silly Faunus." A man whispers into one of her ears from behind.

The woman was about to scream, but a gloved hand covers her mouth in time. She tried to fight herself free, but the man had the upper hand.

"Shhh! F-Fiona! It's just me! Relax!" The man whispers, trying to calm the woman down.

It took the woman, Fiona, a second to realize who it was. She stops resisting when she figured out who the man was. When she did, the man slowly lets her go, allowing her to turn around to face the person.

"You jerk, y/n!" Fiona pouts, her cheeks puffed out as her face turns red and as she folds her arms above her chest.

A man in strange armor laughs in amusement as he sees her pouty face.

"Y-you're welcome!" He tried saying as he continued to laugh, causing Fiona to blush even harder

On instinct, Fiona punches the man's arm. The man, y/n, slowly regains control of himself and stops laughing. He took a moment to catch his breath before speaking to her.

"G-geez! I'm sorry, babe!" Y/n chuckles.

Fiona doesn't seem to by it. Her pouty face turned into on that said "Really?". Seeing Fiona like this made y/n take off his helmet as it disappears.

"I am! Honestly!" Y/n said as he stares at Fiona's beautiful lime green eyes with his chocolate brown eyes. "What more do you want from me?" Fiona doesn't respond. She averts her head away as y/n whines. "Geez..." He mumbles.

Y/n slowly and carefully placed his hand under Fiona's chin and turns her head to face him. He then presses his lips against hers, causing a smile to form on Fiona's lips as she embraces him by wrapping her arms around his neck. Y/n placed one of his hands behind Fiona's back as the other went to gently caress her white hair. The two remained in place for another moment, enjoying the taste of the others lips. But eventually the need for air overcame them as they slowly separate from the other. Fiona had a happy smile on her face as she giggles, causing y/n to blush slightly as he averts her gaze.