Chapter 2: Years Later! His Story Starts Now!

It's been several years the boy was found. He's been put into an orphanage and has lived there ever since.

No one's POV

It was a peaceful day in Vale. In a park, a boy around seven years old was wearing a simple white t-shirt and blue pants was sitting silently under a tree, enjoying the shade. He had his arms wrapped behind his head acting as a pillow. He had his brown monkey-like tail wrapped around his waist like a belt. His hair was spiky and black. On his left ear was a green earring attached to gold chains. And on his right index finger was a silver ring.

He was sleeping peacefully until a child around his age was standing in front of him. He slowly opens his eyes, moaning. He stares at the child in confusion for a split second. He noticed it was one of the girls who he lived with in the orphanage. Seeing her made him annoyed.

"What?" He asks, annoyed.

"Wanna play tag with us?" The girl asks. "Everyone else wants you to play too!"

The boy looks dumbfounded. He couldn't believe the others would wake him up just for a silly game. He grits his teeth and growls.

"No. I don't play such childish games. Leave me alone."

The girl frowns. She leans forward to the boy's ear and whispers: "Please? For me?"

The boy's cheeks turn pink. He looks away for a moment, thinking of something, before turning back to her, nodding hesitatingly. "Fine." He says unenthusiastically .

The girl jumps up into the air before turning around and running towards a group of children, a mix of humans and Faunus. She waves at them while yelling: "Y/n is joining us, guys!"

The boy, y/n, slowly stands up from his spot. He walks towards the group but stops halfway. His body freezes. The others yell for him to hurry up, but he doesn't hear him. A nervous sweat drops down his face as his eyes widen.

"Don't. A voice whispers into his ear. "You shouldn't involve yourself with these pathetic mortals."

As y/n was still frozen, one of the other children ran up to him. "Come on!" They shout whilst pulling his arm to drag him to the group. "Let's go play!"

Y/n snaps out of his trance and scowls. His eyes suddenly have a glint in them. He sneers as he pulls his arms back. "Unhand me, mortal!" He shouts.

All of the child stare at him in confusion. They didn't know what he said, so they just laughed. The glint disappears in y/n's eyes. He blinks several times, as if not knowing what just happened.

"Y/n's it!" One kid shouts. "Count to ten!"

The others agree and run off. But two children stayed and said: "No flying, y/n! That's cheating!"

"Yeah! We haven't discovered our semblances yet, so don't use yours!"

"Fine." Y/n mutters. He stood still and watched the two run away, staring to mentally count to ten. He closes his eyes and relaxes himself. "Eight..." A small grin forms on his lips. "Nine..." Y/n opens his eyes and his grin grew. He opens his eyes and chuckles. "Ten..."

A faint pink aura illuminates his body. It disappears as y/n ran off after the children. "Here I come!"

To be continued...

Hey everyone, sorry for the extremely short chapter. I honestly didn't know how to continue, so I decided to go with this. I promise chapters will be longer soon. I just needed something to make for this week. I hope y'all understand and have enjoyed the story so far. Peace out.