Her Guardian (M! Reader x RWBY)

Remnant... it's an odd world. It's a world filled with many mysteries and adventures. Monsters known as Grimm roam the land as people are forced to endure against them. Because of these beasts, heroes rise. Many try to become heroes for many different reasons. However, some don't want fame or money. Some things can't be bought or won over with fame...

No one's POV

It was a cold and cloudy day in a forest within Vale. This forest was known as the Emerald Forest, filled with thick, tall, luscious trees. The only things that inhabit the forest were Grimm, making it a perfect place for those who are willing to train to become Huntsmen and Huntresses.

A man was sitting and resting on a tree branch against a tree. In his mouth was a fresh cigarette. He held a lighter in his palms that he lights up, using it to light the cigarette. Once it was lit, he puts away his lighter and inhales the smoke, before slowly pulling the cigar out of his mouth and exhaling, smoke leaving his mouth.

"Gods damnit...What did I do to get here...?" He mutters softly to himself, as if afraid of letting anyone hear him. He had a deep and raspy voice for someone his age.

The man looked to be in his very early twenties. He had messy blood-red hair that was lazily brushed back with a few strands of black dangling between his eyes. His black eyes looked exhausted and almost lifeless, though had some emotion left in them. Under his eyes were very visible bags, suggesting he doesn't get sleep often. There was barely noticeable stubble under his chin, which he scratches. On his ears, he had a pair of silver earrings that looked to be small diamonds.

The man was tall and well built. His attire was practically all black. He wore a long, thick black, and red winter coat with the tail splitting between his legs. As for the collar, around his neck was thick fur with his hood over it. On his shoulders, he wore spiked metal shoulder armor pads that seemed to be sowed into his coat. Not only those but there was a pair of metal gauntlets that were sowed into the wrists of his coat as well. His coat was open, revealing his armor that was over a shirt.

(Don't really know how to describe it, so here's an example)

As for his pants, he wore a pair of thick winter pants. Just like his coat, a pair of metal knee pads were sowed into the pants. He had a pair of black military boots and a watch on his left wrist over his glove. A belt strapped with multiple pouches was over his pants. On the sides of his thighs were two holsters that seemed to carry metal sticks instead of guns. Finally, he wore a pair of thick winter gloves that seemed to have some kind of electronics in them.

Just as he was about to put his cigar back in his mouth, he barely turns his head to his right and scowls. "That was sarcasm, asshole." He says a little louder, though was still quiet.