Chapter I: A Strange Encounter

No one's POV

Odin simply grins at y/n as the woman continues to stay silent. He strokes his beard as y/n stood still. The sun sets behind y/n as he felt his patience run out.

"Fine..." Y/n mutters.

He lifts his right arm to the side, his palm open. At first, nothing happened. The woman looks confused by his move as Odin looks pleased. Eventually though, a strange sound came from the alleyway. Something moves out of the alleyway very quickly, making a bunch of noise. Soon, something shinny explodes out of a trash bin and flew into y/n's hand. In y/n's hand was an axe. It's blade was silver with symbols engraved into it as the handle was bendy. Two orbs glowed near the top of the axe.

The axe was slowly became coated in ice

The axe was slowly became coated in ice. Y/n glares daggers at Odin as the latter continues to smile.

"If you won't say anything..." Y/n threatens coldly. He points the end of the blade of his axe at Odin's face. "I'll just have to make you!"

"..." Odin remains silent. He simply stares at y/n with an unreadable expression on his face. A nervous sweat drips from the woman's face as she stares at Odin with worry.

"Lord Odin..." The woman mutters, gaining the old man's attention. "This was not what we came here for. We-."

"Quit your worrying." Odin replies, annoyed. "I don't plan on doing anything drastic. I-."

"Hey!" The two heard y/n yell. They turn their heads to him and saw him angered. "Don't ignore me, jackass! I want answers!"

Odin smirks. "Well aren't you impatient? Haven't your parents told you it's not polite to yell at others while they're talking?" Y/n's eyes flinch by Odin's question. "Might need to teach you a lesson about manners." Y/n grits his teeth as his hold on his axe tightens.

"Shut up! If you won't tell me why you're here, then I'll-!"

"Relax! We didn't come all this way for a fight." Odin reassures. "I just wanted to meet you in person."

"Meet me in person?" Y/n repeats, confused. "What for? Last time I checked, you and my families aren't exactly okay with each other after a certain god or two was killed."

"You are correct. We have not forgotten what happened that day. But I'm willing to put that aside for now."

"?"

"I heard rumors about the descendent of the infamous Ghost of Sparta was some kid who doesn't know how to keep a simple job and pay their bills on time. That caught my interest and I decided I needed to see if it was true myself."

"...." Y/n glares at Odin with anger burning up in his eyes.

The woman flinches by Odin's words. She whips her head to him with a shocked expression. "H-his ancestor is Kratos?!"