Bound by Bloodline (A God of War x Highschool DxD AU story) Prologue: Tough Love

No one's POV

It was late in the day. On the edge of some town, a strange bird was sitting on a lamp post. It was blue and see-through, yet it acted like any other bird. It stares at a bar in front of it, almost studying it.

Inside said bar, was two people. One was sitting on a stool, drinking. He wore a black shirt under a white jacket. He had black ripped jeans and torn up shoes. His hair stuck out from his attire. His blonde with black streaks stuck out. He had purple eyes and white skin. Around his neck was a silver-chained necklace, though it was hard to see as most of it was under his shirt. He looks to be in his early twenties.

The man on standing behind the stand owned the bar, chatting with the drinker. The owner wore a grey jacket over his shirt with blue jeans. He wore thick boots that were wet. He has simple black hair and matching eyes.

???'s POV

I was sitting in front of my friend, who was standing behind the stand. I chug down another shot glass as I heard him nagging to me about something.

"I keep telling him and his gang to find some other bar to crash, but he doesn't listen!" He yells at me. "He just laughs in my face and acts like he owns the police."

I slam my now empty cup on the stand as I let out a sigh. "Well," I began, with a little of sarcasm. "Do you wonder WHY he keeps coming by?"

My friend, Thomas, shrugs. I stand up from by stool as I slam my hands on the stand. I got close to his face to make him understand my point. "Because you haven't called me to teach him a lesson, dumbass!"

Thomas leans back. He gave me a stern look as I sat back in my chair. I wasn't fazed by his stare, so I gave him a blank one.

"I've already told you I don't need your help. I don't want you to kill a couple of guys just for my sake. Besides, knowing you, you'll end up killing a lot more than a few guys..."

I gave Thomas an annoyed look. I lean back in my chair and rest my feet on the stand.

"If you really didn't want my help, then why are you constantly ranting on about them to me?" I ask sincerely, to which Thomas gave me no answer. "Almost every time I either call or see you, you ramble for an hour about these fucksticks. You know what I can do, so did you think about what I can and will do to them if you continue to complain? After all, look what they've done to you."

I spread my arms out to gesture the building we're in. I look around us and all I see is a huge mess. Liquids were stained and spread all over the walls, the pool tables were flipped around, chairs scattered all over the place, etc. From what Thomas told me, the little gang was here a few hours ago. I got here about twenty minutes ago and have been drinking while listening to Thomas complain this whole time.

I sigh. I turn my head back to my friend with sympathy. "Look, I understand that you're stressed out about them, I do. But if you won't do something about them, I will." I sat up and lean in to Thomas. "Why not call the cops? Or get some security? Anything?"

Thomas relaxes a bit and steps forward. He rests his elbows on the stand as he spoke: "I can't get the cops to help. I-."

"Illegally sell drinks to underage kids?" I raise an eyebrow.