Godzilla: A Clash Between Gods- Preview

No one's POV

New York is in ruins. Countless buildings were destroyed and engulfed in flames. Smoke rises from the building and into the sky, blocking out the sun. Giant piles of debris litters the empty streets. The ground trembles as a massive creature named Shin Godzilla walks through the city.

Speaking of who, Shin Godzilla was standing in the center of all of this destruction, unharmed by it. Shin was fully bipedal, with a fully developed row of dorsal spines, and was taller than most of the enormous buildings surrounding him. His shade is a dark black color, with red, glowing highlights around exposed areas of his body, such as his neck, back, and legs. His head possesses multiple rows of jagged, gnarled teeth which protrude in and out of the skin around his mouth, a pronounced nose with large round nostrils, and small white, seemingly-lidless eyes and a jawline that could extend widely to the sides of his head. His lower jaw is said to be similar to that of a snake's. His small arms barely reach out past his chest and is possibly immobile, bar a few movements from his fingers. Shin's tail is very long and consistently hangs around and above his head.

 Shin's tail is very long and consistently hangs around and above his head

Shin heard a strange noise from behind. His fingers barley move as he stops walking. He looks over his shoulder and saw dozens of tiny flying objects heading straight for him. Upon a closer look, those objects were military jets belonging to the US. As they came closer to Shin, they began firing barrages of bullets and missiles upon him.

Shin could barley feel anything as the bullets and missiles hit his shoulder and chest. His extremely long tail rises and aims at the jets' direction. His back spines start to glow a pink aura which travels all the way down his back to his tail. When it reached the tip of his tail, a pink laser was shot out and hits a jet, exploding it. The tail moves around to each of the other jet's directions and destroys them without any difficulty. The aura starts to die down as Shin lowers his tail. Shin roars into the air as his fingers move.

When he was almost finished, a different roar came from somewhere nearby, catching him off guard. Shin finishes roaring and looks around him to find the source. Unfortunately for him he saw nothing but destruction, smoke, and flames. As he wasn't looking, to his right, a blue glow illuminated through the smoke. It travels up a massive, but shorter than Shin, silhouette body starting from the tail all the way up to the back. A strange noise that resembles something charging up came from the creature within the smoke. It reaches up to the silhouette's head and a pair of eyes and its mouth which turn blue.

Shin turns to face the creature, but was hit by a powerful blue atomic breath in the chest. Shin was pushed back by the pure force of the breath as he roars in pain from both the breath attack and crashing into several buildings behind him. More smoke rises into the air as the ground trembles under Shin's steps. Shin's body and tail glows again as he lifts his tail at the other's direction. He shot another beam at his opponent which hits and made the breath attack stop. The other roars in pain as Shin regains his footing.

As he did, the other kajiu steps out of the smoke. It was very similar to Shin yet completely different. Unlike Shin, this one was a charcoal gray. Its arms were much longer than his but it's tail was shorter. It's appearance resembles a giant bipedal reptilian creature that stands upright like a human. It has three rows of maple leaf-shaped dorsal plates running down its back. This kaiju was 108.2 meters tall, 167.74 meters long, and weighs 90,000 tons. This kaiju was simply known as Godzilla.

As Godzilla steps out of the smoke, it was very noticeable there was a wound on his right arm from Shin's tail

As Godzilla steps out of the smoke, it was very noticeable there was a wound on his right arm from Shin's tail. Godzilla growls in anger and annoyance while Shin stares down at him. Shin roars as his tail rises once again. Godzilla doesn't back down as he roars as well.

The two's combined roar echos across New York and pushes some of the smoke around them away. When they were done, the two stare at each other's face with rage. Godzilla snarls as his body starts to glow blue again while Shin's glows pink, both going for an atomic attack. Their entire backs were now glowing and both were prepared to use their attacks to finish the other, but before that could happen, everything turns black.

End of preview...
To be continued...?

What are your guy's opinions so far?