Survival of the Fittest (A [Prototype] x Highschool DxD AU story)- Preview

Earth is in ruins. Humanity is barley holding on by a thread. The supernatural world is in shambles. Nearly all the factions have gone extinct. No matter where you go, chaos and destruction is all you will find along with countless deaths. All that's left is one giant graveyard across the realms.

No one's POV

The sky has been tainted red like blood. Smoke fills the sky, making it difficult for normal humans to breath. In the city of Kuoh-well, what's left that is- countless buildings are in ruins. In the once well populated areas, giant unknown things cover the building.

Destroyed cars were either flipped over or completely destroyed all over the streets

Destroyed cars were either flipped over or completely destroyed all over the streets. Blood, both old and fresh, covers most of the ground. Not only that, but countless bodies slowly roam the streets. At first glance, you would think they were normal humans, but with a closer look, you are wrong. Most of the bodies were covered in blood, their bodies were shaped in horrific manners. They are no longer normal people, these are now the walking dead. Horrific screams and shrieks could be heard from countless miles as most of the infected were starving for new flesh to consume.

Somewhere near the center of the city, something crashes through several buildings. A red blur soars in the air at an incredible sped as it tries to catch up with the thrown object. The object crashes through a store on ground level, causing the building to crumble on it as dust explodes everywhere. The red blur slows down and hovers in the air several feet above the building.

Upon closer look, the red blur was some kind of red armor. It had wings similar to a dragon's on its back with several green glowing orbs around its body.

"This is all your fault, bastard!" The voice, belonging to a young man, shouts in rage within the armor to the object that crashed into the store below

The dust slowly clears up and a silhouette of a person slowly steps out of the destroyed store. The person had an arm holding on their shoulder as they stumble out of the dust. They cough before falling on the ground on all four, revealing a man. The man looks young, probably in his late teens or early twenties. He had black messy hair and orange eyes. He wore a black jacket over a dark blue shirt. His pants were somewhat torn as his shoes were covered in blood.