The Slayer of Elder Dragons (Nergigante)

No one's POV

Near a volcano, several tornadoes were surrounding a clearing. A Kushala Daora was protecting itself within one of the tornadoes, roaring.

On the ground, a Lunastra roars back in fury as she spreads her wings, fire dust flying everywhere

The dust came into contact with her flames and explode all around her

Normally these two wouldn't see each other, considering the Kushala Daora knows its a rival with The Queen of Flames in the food chain, but a certain event caused these two to clash against each other.

Earlier in the day the Lunastra found its mate, Taostra, lying lifeless in their nest. There wasn't any hints on what monster could've done this except for a few black spikes lying on the ground. This infuriated her and made her search the area for any possible monsters behind the killing. But she couldn't find anything for a while. And just as she was about to give up, she found a lone Kushala Daora wondering aimlessly a few miles away from her nest. On instinct, the Lunastra dove towards the metal Elder Dragon to seek her revenge. She slams her body onto the unexpecting Kushala, who's head was slammed into the ground at full force as the Lunastra slammed her pawn on it. She bit on his neck and tried crushing it with all her might, but the Daora summoned his wind to blast her back. He quickly got up and flew himself into the air to gain an advantage. The Lunastra didn't allow that as she flew after him.

The Kushala was high in the air already as it turns around and blasted several gusts of wind from its mouth at the Lunastra as she kept dodging them. Eventually she caught up to him and tried using her fire breath to burn him, but he quickly flew behind her and claws her back. The Lunastra whines but turns around and slams her body into his, who bounced back and slams his body into hers.

The two kept clashing their bodies together for a while. But eventually Kushala gained the advantage as he spun around Lunastra and blasted her to the ground with a wind attack. As the Lunastra got back up on her feet, several tornadoes were surrounding her as the Kushala was in on oh his tornadoes.