[PART 2] We Are One...We Are... (Venom x MHA)

No one's POV

After a couple of hours of traveling, the creature gently lands on a roof to a house in a small neighborhood. The creature looks around to see if anything was watching it. Seeing nothing around, it cautiously crawls on the side of the building to a window frame. The creature carefully opens the window and sneaks into a dark room.

Upon landing softly on the wooden floor, the creature's mass slowly unwraps itself as Cody takes control of his body again.

"Thanks, Venom." Cody whispers whilst taking off his coat.

"Of course." Cody throws his coat to the side. "You look like shit."

"Heh." Cody lets out a short chuckle. "When am I not?" He rubs the back of his neck as he walks to the other side of the room.

Cody's partner, Venom, shoots out a black tendril from Cody's back to the window, shutting it close quietly. Cody walks up to a wall and flips the light switch on. A lamp's light illuminates the entire room in light. He turns around and saw his cramped room the way he left it.

Next to the light switch were several boxes piled together that held papers and notebooks to their limits. At the far right corner of the room was his bed, some of the sheets were lying on the floor as the others were thrown on the bed. His pillows were lying on the ground as well. Next to the bed was a small table that held a lamp and a clock. A small worn out journal with a pen in it was shut on the table as well. To Cody's right was a small closet and door that led to the bathroom. And on the entire wall to the left was covered in a large map of Japan. It has sticky notes scattered all over the place with pins stabbed into it at certain locations. The pins held strings on the wall that lead to other pins. In front of them were more papers scattered on the floor.

Cody walks up to his bed and sat on it as he grabs his journal and pen. He puts his pen in his mouth as his hands flips through his book. Several pages were filled with notes and photos taped on. The notes were about different accidents throughout the globe that involved crime scenes similar to the one he had came across a few hours ago. Some of the pages had pictures of the incidents on them too.

After flipping through half of the book, Cody lands on a brand new page. He grabs his pen out of his mouth and began to write down notes on what he saw in the alleyway. He wrote very quickly and messy, almost looking like chicken scratch.

A few minutes passes by before Cody was done writing the details of the scene. He puts the pen back into the book and shuts it close before tossing it onto the small table and accidentally hits the lamp. Another one of Venom's tendrils spawn out of Cody as the lamp was about to hit the ground. The tendril caught the lamp in time and placed it back on the table as Cody got up and walks up to the mapped wall.

"You should be more careful." Venom advises. "Don't want to wake up the kids, do you?"

"Sorry..." Cody says nonchalantly, not paying much attention to his partner. "Tired."

"No shit."

Cody sighs as he grabs a sticky note and a pen off the floor. He scribbled "Thugs robbing a few drunks killed. No survivors." on the note and sticks it on a certain location on the map. He then grabs a pin and string and puts them on the sticky note. He stabs a pin on one end of the string and stretches the other end of the string to a different location on the map. After, he steps back and studied the map.