Prolouge: A Strange Object Appears! A New Story Begins

No one's POV

It was a beautiful night on Remnant. The cracked moon was high in the sky, shining brightly into the night. The night was silent was the Grimm were far from human civilization.

Somewhere in a forest, a group of people were out camping. They set up camp on a ledge of of a cliff so they could get a good view of a passing meteor shower. The group was made up of four people. Two were a happy young couple and the others were two elderly people. The four of them were sitting on a few cut up logs by their tents as they watched the meteor shower pass the world.

"Wow

"Wow..." The young woman said in awe as she saw countless meteors. Her husband had a hand wrapped around her shoulder as she rests her head on his.

"Yeah..." The husband replies. "It's awesome."

"Indeed. It's not often people can see something like this." The elderly man said.

As the four continued to watch the shower, the elderly woman caught a shining light in the corner of her eyes. "Huh?"

She turns her head towards the light and saw one of the meteors were shining like a star. "What's that?"

The others turned to look at her. Seeing her staring up into the sky made them look up in her direction. They too saw the bright light. That meteor along with another one seemed to be off course. One of them flew pass the mountains in the horizon as the other was much closer. The closer one flew down and crashed into the ground a mile away, launching dirt up into the air. Smoke began to rise into the air as well.

"That's odd..." The young woman spoke as she didn't take her eyes off where the meteor crashed. "Wonder why that one glowed."

"Hmm...maybe we should check it out?" The husband suggests.

"I'm not so sure." The older man replies. "I don't think that was a meteor. Who knows what that was?"

"But-!" Just as the wife was about to argue, several howls could be heard from the distance. The young couple stood up from their log and turned to the elder man. "Come on, dad! We should check it out before the Grimm get there first!"

The older man was about to argue against it. But he stops himself when he saw everyone up and ready to go, including his wife. "S-seriously?" He said shockingly to his wife. "You too?"

The elder woman nods as she grabs her bag. "It shouldn't take too long. Where's your sense of adventure?"

"..." A sweat drops off of the elder man's face. Seeing he was outnumbered, he lets out a heavy sigh. "Fine...lets go..."

A smile grew on everyone's face. They all grabbed their bags and the younger husband grabbed his sword. They all left their camp behind in case the trip wouldn't take too long.

After about an hour of exploring the forest, the four made it to a small clearing. Several trees have been either destroyed or ripped out of the ground. A giant crater covered in smoke was in the center of the destruction.