The Brothers' Bond (Star Wars x RWBY)

No one's POV

It was a freezing cold day in the kingdom of Atlas, especially out in the mountains. Practically no Grimm could survive there in the current weather, much less any person.

On top of one of the mountains, there was a clearing. The wind blows by that sent a chilling breeze down any creature's spine. There, a man in black and gold clothing leaps back from some thing. On his right hand was a gauntlet that held different color Dust in between each finger.

His feet slide back against the ground, picking up dirt

His feet slide back against the ground, picking up dirt. He breathes heavily, each breath could be physically seen from the cold, as his eyes were focused on the thing in front of him. The man was relatively young. He doesn't look to be older than in his early twenties. He had long messy ginger hair that curls down to the back of his neck. He had icy blue eyes that held pain in them. In his hand was a sword handle with a green energy blade coming out of it.

"Had enough, y/n?" An ominous voice asks in front of the man

A person in front of y/n was wearing a long black robe over their entire body, making them unidentifiable. The only thing that could be seen from them was their eyes. The pupils were yellow, filled with rage, with red surrounding them. In the person's hands was a handle that had a red energy blade coming out of it.

Y/n puts up his sword and tightens his grip on the handle. "Never. You killed my brother and my master, so I won't rest till I avenge them."

"....." The person twirls their handle in their hand mockingly. They let out a dark yet short chuckle as they point the tip of their blade at y/n. "You truly are a fool."

"..." Y/n squints his eyes at the person as he got into his defensive position.

The two stayed like this for some time. They both wait for the other to make the first move, but neither budge. Eventually y/n's patients ran out. He charges at his opponent at full speed, who holds their blade in both hands. The person waits for y/n to come close before swinging their blade horizontally. Y/n dodges before swinging his sword at the person's face. The person was quick enough to use their blade to block the attack, causing sparks to fly everywhere between their blades. The person pushes their self forward, overpowering y/n as he tries to fight back. The person grins under their hood as they saw y/n's face crunching up as he struggles to push back.

Thinking quickly, y/n kicks his opponent in the gut, staggering them back by a foot or two. He rushes forward and tries to strike the person several times with a barrage of swings, but the person blocks each attack before making their move. The person threw their blade at y/n, who ducks under it, and puts their hand up. The blade suddenly flew into its owner's hand as y/n stands up. When the blade was back in their hand, the person leap in the air and slam their blade at y/n as hard as they could. Y/n backflips a few feet away as the person's blade just misses him, which was burned into the ground like butter.

Y/n took this opportunity to rush the person and leaps over their. While still in midair, y/n turns around and the Dust crystal between his index and middle finger on the gauntlet from his hand glows a light blue. He reels his arm back as lightning coats his hand before thrusting it forward, shooting lightning from his fingertips at his opponent. The person quickly turns around and used their saber to block the lighting attack.

"You're tricks won't work on me." The person says as y/n lands on the floor.

"Tch." Y/n sneers as his lightning stops when he lands. The glowing stops but was replaced with a yellow glow from the Dust between his ring and pinkie. Y/n slams his palm on the ground before his hand glows brighter.

"!!" The person shuts their eyes close before a bright flash explodes underneath y/n.

Y/n lunges forward as the person waits for the flash to fade. He was right in front of the person and was about to strike them, but the person lifts their left hand in a choking motion at him. Y/n suddenly stops running as he felt he was being choked and was lifted into the air. Because he was being choked, he accidentally drops his sword, which the blade disappears when hitting the ground. The person swings their arm to the side and sent y/n flying in that direction, causing him to crash and bounce off of the ground.

Y/n bounces back several times before his body stops. He weakly gets up on all four as he felt his vision spinning as something wet drips from the side of his face. He weakly looks up the person and saw his sword handle on the ground beside them.

"D-Damnit..." Y/n mutters as the spinning stops.

The person walks up to y/n as he reaches his hand out to his sword. The person kicks y/n in the face with their boot, sending him crashing back into the ground.

"You never learn, don't you?" The person asks as they point the tip of their blade an inch away form y/n's neck.

Y/n felt the heat of the blade slowly burning his skin even though it wasn't touching him. The dripping blood on his face boils as he tries to think of a way to get out of his situation. The person lifts their blade over their shoulder to give the final blow.

"And you call yourself a Jedi." The person mocks. "If that was true, then you are the weakest one!"

Y/n tries to reach out to his sword again with all his remaining strength. But the person swung his blade down quickly. But before anything else could happen, everything goes black.

End