The Lost Warrior (Dragon Ball x RWBY)

[Present day]

Unknown location

In a dark room, a boy was sleeping a bench next to a wall. He had long, spiky black hair that was as long as his back. He had black armor on his chest, armored black pants, and black bandages wrapped around his arms. He was lying peacefully until the sound of muffled screaming, cheering, and clapping coming from outside rumbles the entire room. The boy ignores the loud noises as he turns his body to the side, facing the wall. The boy's face scrunches up in a pained expression as sweat forms on his face.

'I...I'm sorry, Dante...I failed you...' A woman's voice echos in his mind.

'N-no...mother...' The boy thought.

An image of the woman's face appears in his mind for a split second. The background was blurred out as the image focused solely on the woman. She was a tall and fair-skinned woman with slate-blue eyes. She has her white hair tied up in a bun, low on the right side of the back of her head, while her bangs are shaped around the left side of her face and a small curled lock of hair reaching almost to her shoulders.

 She has her white hair tied up in a bun, low on the right side of the back of her head, while her bangs are shaped around the left side of her face and a small curled lock of hair reaching almost to her shoulders

Her clothes were a dress colored navy blue, white and gray, consisting of a white coat with sleeves that expose her upper arms, a red-lined high collar and a red brooch.

'I wish I could've done better raising you. P-please, forgive me...'

"M-mother..." The boy mumbles as he curls up into himself.

The image fades as a man's voice replaces the woman's.

'No matter what other people may say about you, just always remember one thing...'

An image of a man flashes in his mind. This time, a man stood tall and firm. He had black hair with a bit of white on the sides of his head. He had a small piece of silver metal above his right eyebrow. He wore white armor all over his body except for his head.

'You'll always be my son

'You'll always be my son...'

'F-father?' The boy felt confused as the image was in his mind. His body flips over as another voice enters his head.