Chapter II: Unstable Alliance

No one's POV

It's been several hours since y/n met Odin. Right now, y/n was lying on his couch in his apartment. It wasn't that impressive. And to be perfectly honest, it was shit. Y/n lived in a two star apartment complex. The place he owns is small, only consisting a small living room, a single bed room, a bathroom, and a small kitchen. That was all he had and could afford due to constantly loosing his jobs.

He had his arms wrapped behind his head as he stares at the ceiling, deep in his thoughts. His left leg was wrapped over his right leg. The sound of a clock ticking was the only noise in the room that could be heard.

'Why do I have a feeling that I made a mistake?' He thought to himself before having a flashback to a few hours ago.

"I was going to say that your friend seems to be in some trouble involving money." Odin says. "If you help me out, I'll help with whatever issues his sister is having."

"...." Y/n's aura calms down, but some of it was still there. He contemplates with all his might on the situation in front of him.

"..." Rossweisse stares at y/n as she was in her thoughts too.

"What do you say, current god of War?" Odin asks. "Do you accept?"

"..." Y/n stares deeply and intensely at Odin as he was thinking about the offer.

He doesn't trust him one bit, but he knows Thomas's sister is in serious trouble involving her health. He considers Thomas as a brother, so of course he'll think of her as a sister. If there is any way he could help her, he would do anything for her, even destroying all the realms and even himself. So-.

Y/n closes his eyes and shook his head, as if arguing with himself. The rest of the aura around him disappears as he puts the axe on his back. A short moment passes before he reopens his eyes and looks up at Odin.

"...Fine..." He says hesitantly. "...I'll be your damn bodyguard."

A small unnoticeable smile form on Odin's lips. "Excellent." He says as he rubs his beard. "Seems like you're not as bad as your ancestors. That's-."

"Don't think that this means that we're friends, old man." Y/n snarls while folding his arms. "Kratos's blood runs through me, including some of his anger. That means I am pissed off at you gods as well."

"..." Odin doesn't say anything. He simply studies y/n's eyes, which held an unspeakable amount of anger in them.

Y/n doesn't noticed that Rossweisse slowly moves her hand behind her back. But before she could do anything, Odin snatches her arm with his hand. Rossweisse was about to say something, but she noticed her boss hasn't taken his eyes off the young god of War.

"If you or anyone from Asgard dare try to attack my friend or his sister, I WILL find each any every one of you fucks and will NOT hesitate to slaughter you lot. Understood?" Y/n threatens.

"Of course." Odin says as he lets Rossweisse go. "You have my word. No one will attack them."

"Sir Odin, you sure you want to do this?" Rossweisse spoke up. "He's-."

"We don't have a choice." Odin interrupts. "This meeting must happen. If others find out the descent of Kratos is at the meeting, they'll stay as far away as they can if they value their lives."

"..."

"U-umm...excuse m-me..." A nervous voice outside of the flashback spoke up.

The flashback ends. Y/n snaps out of his thoughts as he heard the door to his bedroom creak open. Y/n sat up and looks behind the couch and saw Rossweisse poke her head out the door with a light blush on her face.